[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

he finally hear the one thing he wants from XE but he's dying. This is too sad

2 minutes ago, mamamya88 said:

I wonder if the ice lake will break after this hearbreaking scene? Leading to the drowning scene where YWY pushed XE up...? 

most likely

• Like 8

Oh my, Its only a preview but I cry so much like its a one episode clip!! YX know that CQ never want to hurt YWY but he did!!this is a first time I saw YWY shed tears...even at the verge of death he still worried for CQ!and ask her to leave! CQ cried so much and maybe this is the first time she has regret.

If CQ didn't leave YX after this, I gonna hate her so much. Just die YX! It will be a shock if she use her power and kill YX.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

omg omg!!! PA's ending will be the most saddening and frustrating ending ever! why they did this to us??!!!:bawling::bawling:

Do you think that they playing on us? 

Maybe they purposely do this.. 

Maybe in the end there will be happy ending..  Like chusen 2.. ZLY mention that biyao will not alive cos in the novel biyao did die and never restruct..  In the Novel xiaofan married with yang zi... But in the series, biyao is alive.. 

Pls pls..  Tell me that not true..

Tell me that ywy will have happy endinc with cq.. 

I cross my finger..  And pray hard. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, YangD said:

Looking his tears rolling down , my heart s broken . 

Thank you for sharing this...I cannot bear watching this...I may have gone crazy with this YWY fang girling thingy but seeing him like this broke me...It's like tearing my soul apart....How can I go on after PA Yuwen Yue...:bawling::bawling::bawling:  Live master Yuwen Yue and be happy that is my only wish for you before PA comes to an end.

• Like 5

ok so poor YWY will fall into the lake after this and will be presumed dead! then what? the END?:bawling: the most shocking clumsy ending ever! 

and why the extra effort on the  second leads? who is happy with that? No one. book fans are mad right now. and so are we here:angry::angry: 

is there a logic behind this?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

I can't stop crying like xe. I don't want ywy to die. Yx looked so evil. I now understand y xly kept crying in this scene. I m unable to control myself. I just want ywy to be saved. He can't die:bawling::bawling:

Yea..  Me too.. I dun want he die.. 

:bawling:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

The icy lake scene will be tonight in the last part for the cliffhanging effect or tomorrow....:bawling:

Really..  If tonight then good..  There is possibility tml is the reunion scene..  Or maybe another bonus..  Kiss or married or kids?  

Kekekekeke... 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Really hope this part will aired early in tomorrow ep. If not... we gonna get sad ending:bawling:

Is that what she wants to be freed from YWY so she will be happy now with YX that YWY is dead for no one will bother her haha be happy XE thats what you want...

• Like 1

holy sh!t i was at home and watched the preview for the ice lake and my dad was next to me and i honestly cried for real in front of him and he asked me if i was a lil b!t#h and he told me to be a man but i said "you know nothing father this is the saddest thing i've ever seen" (I'm definitely not referring to Jon Snow in the Game of Thrones XD) omgggg the feeelssss maaaannnn Yuwen Yue even shed a tear guys! this would definitely make it on my top 10 sad tv show scenes, damn i've been crying for a while now what's wrong with me guys?

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Maybe in the end there will be happy ending..  Like chusen 2.. ZLY mention that biyao will not alive cos in the novel biyao did die and never restruct..  In the Novel xiaofan married with yang zi... But in the series, biyao is alive.. 

Yes I remember Legend of chusen 2.i too thought bi yao will not come back. She was alive at the end and the bell was again ringing. 

I hope ywy is also alive. N him n xe live in a far away place

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I'm so sad and angry right now! the rumors and interviews none of them makes sense! all i figured is that they need to learn not to destroy a good  drama! 

or maybe we will have a happy ending for like a minute at the end of tomorrow's episode! which is probable but still:angry::angry:

• Like 2

This is so hearbreaking to watch...but at some point...this tragic incident serve as a great lesson and heart-opener to XE...to appreciate the person who always loved and be there for her, but she took his feeling and words so lightly, abandoned by her stubborness...now she realized that...and she must be suffered from a huge torturous guilt and regretful and i bet her resentment and despise towards YX can not be hold anymore....

• Like 4