[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

9 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

80 episodes! You must be kidding! Let me know if it's any good after 30 episodes. I'm not committing to anything this long with some degree of certainty. The thing I do like about it is that it isn't dubbed. 

I see that Shawn is in it. Wow... he's getting around. I may watch it for him. But I'm not a fan of the guy from The Interpreter and The Imperial Doctress. He just doesn't do it for me.

LOL! @40somethingahjumma ... That's exactly how I feel when I was watching the Empress of Wu with Fan Bing Bing. It's like 90 episodes! :o

50-60 episodes is already long and that's already my limit. I can't sit at a computer for days to watch 80+ episodes. Its a torture more than an entertainment. 

4 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Actually playing basketball or any form of sports is great bonding time.  You build such friendship just being on the same team or training for the skills whether its amongst girls or boys.  I miss my school days....

I agree! :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Melda Hung said:

damn ... i still hoping 2moro ending be like YWY drowning then YQ saving him ... after he conscious then he will get happy ending with XE ... is it possible?

or they make it drowning without anyone help and the story just ended maybe the slight of his hands shaking lil bit like Cuo Pao Chang? and it to be continued part 2 ? im so afraid like that hahaaha so nervous lo :ph34r:

Watch this fans made it so funny 

@Melda Hung, arent we glad to have this thread where we can just speak our inner thoughts out?  I feel as frustrated as you not knowing what the writers have in store for us at the last episode.  In the meantime, just channel your fears here...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zhoulina0529 said:

83562104gy1fi1sbgxoqhj20hs0budg3.jpg

They look so good together....Sweet~

how come at utube they all say that this is might be scene after icy lake? but i think their clothes was when they were at green hill together rite?but i wonder she gave him those flowers? usually they gave it at the last scene rite?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

@Melda Hung, arent we glad to have this thread where we can just speak our inner thoughts out?  I feel as frustrated as you not knowing what the writers have in store for us at the last episode.  In the meantime, just channel your fears here...

yah so glad we have this forum ... we can discuss n sharing opinion ... just hope all r still friends after PA is over :)

yeah really dont have any idea what writers compose for us hahaaha :) just so curious n nervous lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Do you hv further info. on the wings scene btw?

Here are the screenshots:

You can see the she is wearing a wing and it seems to be the last scene they filmed.

Oh how do I attach an image from my computer, does anyone know?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, litia said:

Actually we still have the scene where both of them flying off with each other from a cliff, so a happy ending please :lol:!

@litia is there a scene like this? 

Cant believe PA is ending. YWY has left a deep impression in my heart. I think the last time I have this kind of attachment was with Adam Cheng as Chu Liu Xiang, lol.

such a long time ago! :lol: 

• Like 2