[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, Melda Hung said:

Its better we admiring our LQX than stressing damn PA plot haha

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4385078.html?weibo_id=4134441775720285

@Melda Hung thank you for the pictures.

Whose weibo account is it from? Is it a Weibo account made by an LGX fan, LGX's management agency, or the PA production company? B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

Same here - the actress is very very good! I liked her from the start. I enjoy watching her scenes from her wedding day - my 5yr old has picked up her and YS name :lol:from the king's court scene where she begs him. Her acting is very subtle + effortless. Altho ZLY shares strong chemistry with LGX - I found princess, Liang Princess and Meng Feng stronger actors than her.

The trailer with SD in it looks good too.

The 7th Prince better bcm Emperor - Wei state needs a head like YWY'S to patch it back together!

Hehe sorry @velvetsnowflake17 , I don't mean to sound like I am rebutting all your comments today. But again I disagree with you that the laing princess and Meng Feng is a better actress.  I think that CQ is a very complex actress and ZLY is able to deliver all aspect of CQ's emotions. From her body eye expression and body language.  I can say it's safe to say that she is so good, that we even dislike her character. I feel like I am able to follow CQ's journey through her XE days all the way to her heavy burden days.  As for the princess, we don't get to see her much, and usually, her face is covered up.  I don't feel any connection to this character, actually I am confused with her still. As for MF, She seems like she is always staring off somewhere even when she is delivering her lines.

Although I felt that Li Qin did a good job as the princess, she was good at being cute and mellow, but I found that some of her evil facial expression is overacted. and her body moments are awkward, like how she moves her hands, just don't look natural to me. 

• Like 6

So frustrating that the writers, have to cram in everyone's storyline towards the end!!! Why is Bad Princess of Liang getting a storyline??? Really at this point I don't even care about why or how they became pen pals, because she is evil Su Jin/Bad Princess of Liang (apparently I can't let go how evil she was in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms) :angry: Her character doesn't deserve an explanation. It's not like YWY is gonna ALL OF A SUDDEN Fall in love with her. ( At least I hope not)

I feel like certain storylines were unneccessary or dragged on one too many times. Judging by the previews, it looks as if they will cram in XE meeting Mr. Wu in one episode. They seem to want to milk XE leaving YX forever...I feel like if the writers let XE leave YX sooner, the plot would be able to move on faster, and make it more interesting, but we end up with stupid filler scenes. YX knows that he has already betrayed XE, ever since he returned to Hong Chuan, he hasn't really had a heat to heart talk with her, other than the execution of some of the Xuili troops. He really hasn't been able to look her in the eyes. Hence him talking to her from her window perhaps his guilt keeps him from really facing her. Then he tries to guilt talk her into staying. YX cannot even see that he doesn't have the loyalty of the Yanbei troops, his Generals are doing shady things behind his back, and all he can say "if you do it AGAIN"  UGH.....so frustrating. They are taking too long, and there is not enough episodes. I'm getting anxious.. I feel like it's gonna be another hurried and a big let down ending like JoF. 

The only stablity the storyline has, YWY unconditionally love for XE. The country is literally falling apart, families and friends are being torn apart. War is inevitable yet through it all YWY's love is unwavering.This man truly loves her for who she is, and doesn't try to change her. He even said it himself, she is unhappy (at YX) but he cannot force her to stay with him. It took him awhile for him to express his love for her, but when he did it. I couldn't help but yell at my computer monitor at XE for being stupid and stubborn. He did it in his YWY style, gentle yet firm without expecting XE to give him an answer.

So please producer, directors, do not give us a crappy ending if anyone deserves a happy ending it should be YWY!!!  And YWY being with XE makes him happy, by all means give YWY a HAPPY ENDING with his XE!!!!

Sorry I had to vent a little. :)

• Like 16

So... my conclusion, with remaining 3 episodes.

Sunday- Liang Princess penpal stories and Mr. Wu reminiscing CQ memories

Monday- The Jade ring guy and the Cat fish betrayer story. 

Tuesday- Icy lake. YWY died. CQ married YX and live happily ever after-_-

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, mimimi26 said:

Hehe sorry @velvetsnowflake17 , I don't mean to sound like I am rebutting all your comments today. But again I disagree with you that the laing princess and Meng Feng is a better actress.  I think that CQ is a very complex actress and ZLY is able to deliver all aspect of CQ's emotions. From her body eye expression and body language.  I can say it's safe to say that she is so good, that we even dislike her character. I feel like I am able to follow CQ's journey through her XE days all the way to her heavy burden days.  As for the princess, we don't get to see her much, and usually, her face is covered up.  I don't feel any connection to this character, actually I am confused with her still. As for MF, She seems like she is always staring off somewhere even when she is delivering her lines.

Although I felt that Li Qin did a good job as the princess, she was good at being cute and mellow, but I found that some of her evil facial expression is overacted. and her body moments are awkward, like how she moves her hands, just don't look natural to me. 

@mimimi26 We are on the same page. ZLY is the queen of ratings for apparent reasons. Have to admit that I got into Cdramas because of her. Accidentally stumble upon JOF which made me hunted down all her dramas. She's also has a nickname of "male god harvester" if I am right. Hope to be able to see more of her accomplishments int he future.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

What I don't understand is why kill off YWY? Also why torture YX always begging for CQ/XE to stay? These two men were soo great from the start and now their lives in the story is all corrupted. She can't make up her mind either. <_<:angry:

All that matter to me now is, hopefully she discover her powers and at least the ending, give YX and YWY something. Like YX can be he run a good troop and move along and away from avenge. YWY comes back at the end in front of CQ/XE and say I'm back.

At this point, just give us an opening ending and leave it that way. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

why have to wait till YWY dying then she realise her heart for him ..

• Like 1

@mmrod_04....I' m with you now...they are dragging, maybe they want to give us a surprise? Though I doubt it, the only clip we saw for next ep is CQ finally meet Mr.Wu and YWY finally meet his penpal. 

About Mr.Wu, i think he's in love with Ms Yu right. At one point he's like YWY, smart, observant but also has empathy for common people...Mr.Yu refuse to follow YX order so YX decide to kill him? But miss yu beg YX to spare him...

I think for YX , if a person disobey his orders due to differing belief he just execute them...he no longer care about common people and he didn't do anything to earn their loyalty and respect instead he trample them and even sold them to achieve his so called revenge...even his soldiers also consumed with revenge, its no longer about protecting their place and the people who still alive.If they turn Chang An into bloodbath, still they cannot revive their family member. This circle of revenge only bring misery to the people.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

@mimimi26 We are on the same page. ZLY is the queen of ratings for apparent reasons. Have to admit that I got into Cdramas because of her. Accidentally stumble upon JOF which made me hunted down all her dramas. She's also has a nickname of "male god harvester" if I am right. Hope to be able to see more of her accomplishments int he future.

I was drawn to the show because of the Cosmobride photos, I thought that LGX and XLY looked cute together there, and also the promotion stills!  When watching it, he acting surprised me a lot, LGX to me has always been a good actor, he is really good here too. The reason why I kept watching is because of the YWY and XE moments! 

One of my fav Fan made MV, the song so good too! 

• Like 9

Dunno this is true or not they said ZYL said that YQ help YWY from icy lake n she regain memory ... why she regain memory but cant help him ? So she is just seeing him drowning there ? Isnt she a heroine .. she cant hel YWY but could help YX?

52 minutes ago, desertpanda said:

@Melda Hung thank you for the pictures.

Whose weibo account is it from? Is it a Weibo account made by an LGX fan, LGX's management agency, or the PA production company? B)

Im not sure too haha i follow their weibo they like updating lol

4 minutes ago, mimimi26 said:

I was drawn to the show because of the Cosmobride photos, I thought that LGX and XLY looked cute together there, and also the promotion stills!  When watching it, he acting surprised me a lot, LGX to me has always been a good actor, he is really good here too. The reason why I kept watching is because of the YWY and XE moments! 

One of my fav Fan made MV, the song so good too! 

I know. I kept watching for LGX. I love his acting. He always throws surprises in his acting. Love the MV. :)

5 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

hey CQ if u dont love him just give to us hahaha we love YWY so much lol

We be glad to take him. Lol! :lol:

• Like 3

According to the spoilers from this pics they will end up together.

369fb834e5dde7114e08f478adefce1b9f166161

1023898e8c5494ee19f8b89727f5e0fe9b257e61

But my concern is how, will XE/CQ suffer? She has to go through hell before she can get back to YWY as far as I'm concerned.

And some people says that in the clip of her talking with Mr. Wu, the dub does not match their lips. So it seems she does not say "I have to help YX". But why did they change the lines? I am wondering what she is talking about actually.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Dunno this is true or not they said ZYL said that YQ help YWY from icy lake n she regain memory ... why she regain memory but cant help him ? So she is just seeing him drowning there ? Isnt she a heroine .. she cant hel YWY but could help YX?

Im not sure too haha i follow their weibo they like updating lol

In the book she couldn't help him because she panicked and couldn't think clearly when faced with him dying.  I don't remember at which point exactly but it was after she thought he was dead, she reflected on the various ways she could have done differently to save him from being driven into the frozen lake in the first place if she had kept her head and maybe even begged YX instead of provoking him.

• Like 6

I don't quite understand why some are giving CQ a hard time for her loyalty to YX. Yes, YX has changed, but they have been through life and death together so it's understandable that it's not that simple/easy for her to just outright leave him. Her realizing that they both no longer share the same path anymore at this point is enough for me. In the scene with CQ and YWY by the ice lake, CQ asked YWY why he is saying words to encourage her to continue her path. Does he want her to go back to Yan Bei? Obviously she is having doubts. She essentially wanted YWY to tell her to just by his side, but he didn't because he wants her to be the one to choose what makes her happy. That's what I love about this story. No matter how much YWY loves CQ, he never forces her to feel the same way for him. YWY knows what CQ will have to realize everything herself. And I am okay with that because all the scenes between CQ and YWY so far tells me that she truly loves YWY in her heart, not YX. I mean I believe CQ loves YX too, but it's more like compassion and that she cares/feels responsible for him. Personally, I think CQ has it pretty tough because either path she chooses, she will always feel some kind of sorrow about the one she choose not to take or abandons. Like people are saying, the drama is close to ending, but for me, as long as it ends how I think it will end, I will be happy. 

• Like 12

Right now the thing I despise the most about this show is how they're waving the so-called love polygon under our noses like a decomposing carrot and turning perfectly decent characters into shadow puppets dancing to the ratings tune. On the one hand we're made to feel like this is some serious political show not primarily about romance, then the next moment we're told that it actually is all about romance. It's downright bad manners. So everything that people do in this show is somehow tied to the tacky love polygon which has more knots than overnight undried hair first thing in the morning. This egregious audience manipulation is something I absolutely detest with a passion.

Once I was ambivalent about YX but at least there was clarity about his mission. Since he escaped from Chang'an and decided that he was waging war on Wei he's gone from bad to pathetic. It seems like somebody knows that he should be the bad guy but they're too craven to hand him completely over to the dark side (maybe they're paying Shawn the big bucks for eyeliner privileges) so they keep making him look like a first class loser at every opportunity. The man doesn't do anything on his own now except carve and polish jade while stalking CQ like The Phantom. It's a game between CY and CQ while he's looking on in the sidelines looking blandly stern. Now he's begging CQ to stay because apparently he's doing all this for her but he knows she hates what he's doing. What the heck! As if it isn't enough that he's become a stalkery Warring States version of Charlie Brown... he whines... waaaaaaaa... "I have nobody but you." Suck it up buddy and make new friends!  Just when I thought I couldn't dislike YX much more... I've come to despise him through and through. His indecision is costing lives while he's allowing people to manipulate him under his nose. because he hasn't got the guts to do what needs to be done. Apparently it's all because of lurrrve...  (Ants are crawling up my skin)

This is appalling. YX is turning into a first class wuss. Give me a James Bond... moustache twirling villain anytime above this sorry excuse of a prince YX has become. I don't know why CY hasn't tried to kill him already and take over. At the rate things are going, I won't be surprised if a mutiny is on the cards.

CQ has taken to sulking in her room. To what end? So she can ponder over the futility of life? Get in line kiddo! These days everyone who isn't trying to get someone killed is pondering over the futility of life. What makes her so special? Let's give her brownie points for finally realising the world is a big place and she can't solve all of its problems. But move on already. At least CY is keeping you on your toes because YX isn't doing that much to stir your ticker. 

YWY has attained bodhisattva status with his latest pronouncements. At the rate he's going he'll die a celibate. Of course he'd rather be late night tangoing with XE but what to do, she'd rather be late-night sulking alone in her bedroom like a teenage girl who has just realised the boy she's dating is a closet psychopath that runs a fraternity that doubles as a star chamber.

WSY is the dumbest sap of all because there's a girl he likes who's a self-harming cutter who wants to die but nobody will let her. He keeps trying to save her from herself but he's not really very good at it. 

What the devil is this show turning into? Warring States High? CQ Buffy The Kingdom Slayer?

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

In the book she couldn't help him because she panicked and couldn't think clearly when faced with him dying.  I don't remember at which point exactly but it was after she thought he was dead, she reflected on the various ways she could have done differently to save him from being driven into the frozen lake in the first place if she had kept her head and maybe even begged YX instead of provoking him.

oh did they stabbed YWY? he is injured before drowning to icy lake rite?

• Like 1