[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Agents

Meng Feng : A killer of Past Life Camp who later became a follower of Yuwen Yue.

I just realize on the bath scene after both them realize.. why YWY open the wardrobe? the wardrobe is empty... his cloth was on the floor... wakaka :D

YWY is probably still dazed by the tumble in the bed and ahem, XE's like naked beside him.  I admire his resolve.  So, he needed to do something to distract himself else he might just do more than just the wrestling and tango with her.  XE is testing his limits as a man but she's probably oblivious to that aspect perhaps.  So pity the closet slave being tossed abt twice by these two lovebirds who seem to take after each other's moves and actions too today.

• Like 7

Fighting part....:

manage to found the part where YQ come and YWY cover CQ...

YQ see something that he should not see.. He cant believe that his master would like do something, He thought that his master only love CQ.. wakaka :D he even ask his colleague whether inside is really their master... wakaka :D  lol

His expression is funny

• Like 15

ChunEr and YX are rocking those eyeliners big time!!! The Dark YX was awesome!!! Sizzling hot and frozen cold at the same time, you can really see the lava underneath the layer of frozen lake......

These 2 relatively unknown stars are really stand out. I can't wait for Shawn's Tribes and Empires.....but the newly eyeliner anointed Wei Boy.....naaahhhh.....

• Like 8

Just watched episode 48 Raw version. Couldn't wait for the English sub. Senior Shi Yi ( from Journey of Flower) finally made his appearance. It seems like everyone and their momma's out looking for XE. Crown Prince of Liang, YX, the State of Wei, and of course YWY. Wouldn't you know the guy( jade ring) that most likely had something to do with Luo He's death is the one that saved her. Glad to know the Director didn't forget about XE's past, and maybe now we are going to get to know about her mom's death, and what XE is really capable of.

I guess since XE killed YH we have to have another evil person to replace YH or rather persons Wei Shuye, and Bratty Princess and then there is of course Concubine Lan. I bet when YWY find out that Wei Shuye is out for XE, he will not spare his life this time. Sorry but WS putting on Bratty Princess eyeliner does not make him a competent baddie, he forgot YWY kicked the snot out of him the last time, and all YWY did was kick him.

Good to know that YX bodyguard  Fengman ( I think ?) during his carefree days is still alive, and looks very grownup with his mustache while YQ still looking babyfaced. Since i watched the raw version, when YX was giving his orders/plan FM hesitated, even in previews there are other scenes where FM looks doubtful. I guess even he realizes that what YX is doing has gone beyond seeking revenge.

Saw all the videos on the MOST ANTICIPATED scene oooohhhhhhhhhh I cannot wait!!!!! I can't help  but think that maybe YWY knew it was her, when YWY and the other guy walked in and she had to reply, surely he recognized her voice. But in YWY style if he did recognize her voice his expressions didn't indicate it. Laughed so hard at the after kiss scenes between YQ and the Yue Guards they are not used to seeing their Master so lively in general let alone lively and loud in the bedroom, talking about bringing "the girl" back with them for their Master!!! LOL!!!!  Of course YWY trying regain his composure and his dry sense of humor.^_^

Come on Monday!!!!!!

• Like 11

I'm so happy that we're moving away from YX's revenge as being the main focus. Hoping for more development next week with YWY-XE and maybe a glimpse of her past since the guy with the jade ring is introduced. Is he the one behide the mask that tried to killed CQ before her memory lost? However I don't think they'll spend a lot of time on her past though since it's something they added that's not in the novel.

Please have more scenes of XC :wub:, he's soooo adorable, still protecting CQ from far far away...

Is it confirmed that it's definitely 68 episodes? Wondering if they will extend it since it's so popular. Although it's pre-produced, I'm sure they have enough to slip in a few more YWY-XE scenes for fan-service  :D as TV version tend to chop a lot of scenes out. 

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

YWY is probably still dazed by the tumble in the bed and ahem, XE's like naked beside him.  I admire his resolve.  So, he needed to do something to distract himself else he might just do more than just the wrestling and tango with her.  XE is testing his limits as a man but she's probably oblivious to that aspect perhaps.  So pity the closet slave being tossed abt twice by these two lovebirds who seem to take after each other's moves and actions too today.

Hahahahaa....  LOL... :D

The slave also naked..  Cos CQ take her cloth and wrap it with blanket..  Hahaha :D

6 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Look what i found.  So many are trying to spazz abt their kiss:Image may contain: one or more people and close-up

Is this why ZLY wanted to do another take?  

Image may contain: one or more people

Edit:  He's looking into her eye as he's kissing her.  She seems not ready.  Hahaha!

credit as tagged

Yea..  Re-take..  Re-take... 

I wish the kiss scene can be re-take...  But production already over..  Hahahaha :D

So sad only one kisss..  

• Like 1

AHHHHH this drama sure knows how to leave us hanging!!! That ending and the previews!!!! Omggggg!

Summary of today's episodes: basically everyone is trying to kill Chu Qiao. 

So many new characters introduced today! Yayyy, we got to see Xiao Ce! That scholar cracks me up sooo much! His personality contracts with CQ so much, it’s hilarious. YX looks good with the navy blue outfit! They should give YWY darker outfits too; he looks way better with darker colors.

We should be getting some quality Xing/Yue moments next week, YAYY!!! I started watching Lost Love in Times with William Chan and Cecilia Liu. Two episodes in and they already hugged; by third episode, the male lead already asked the female lead to marry him. PA, what are you doing to us!!! 50 episodes for one kiss!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, eim1 said:

Can someone please translate the conversation between YS and XE  after bringing them back to Changan? Looking forward to next week's  episodes.Oh what a kiss.

Hi, you can find it on YT if you search for Princess Agents 42 (TV46) Eng Sub. I think they try to be as specific to the dialogues uttered. I've found that many scenes that were translated here pretty much come up on this version.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fluffychim1013 said:

AHHHHH this drama sure knows how to leave us hanging!!! That ending and the previews!!!! Omggggg!

Summary of today's episodes: basically everyone is trying to kill Chu Qiao. 

So many new characters introduced today! Yayyy, we got to see Xiao Ce! That scholar cracks me up sooo much! His personality contracts with CQ so much, it’s hilarious. YX looks good with the navy blue outfit! They should give YWY darker outfits too; he looks way better with darker colors.

We should be getting some quality Xing/Yue moments next week, YAYY!!! I started watching Lost Love in Times with William Chan and Cecilia Liu. Two episodes in and they already hugged; by third episode, the male lead already asked the female lead to marry him. PA, what are you doing to us!!! 50 episodes for one kiss!

Lost love in times..  Is it nice? 

You know it...  And you still watch PA? Hahahaha :D

2 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Hahahahaa....  LOL... :D

The slave also naked..  Cos CQ take her cloth and wrap it with blanket..  Hahaha :D

Yea..  Re-take..  Re-take... 

I wish the kiss scene can be re-take...  But production already over..  Hahahaha :D

So sad only one kisss..  

Yeah, I read somewhere that this is their ONLY Kiss for the drama.  Somehow, I hv to be contented as their sparring akin to dancing & flirting is so much fun to watch.  Its much more lovelier to see them wrestling each other with their faces full of sexual tension and the more the wrestle the more they are feeling for each other.  LGX and ZLY have done a splendid job delivering these impactful scenes.

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Agents

Meng Feng : A killer of Past Life Camp who later became a follower of Yuwen Yue.

I just realize on the bath scene after both them realize.. why YWY open the wardrobe? the wardrobe is empty... his cloth was on the floor... wakaka :D

YWY opened the wardrobe most likely to look for clothing for XE bcoz her clothes was torn out. 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Than for the link you helped with me earlier!

II thought he went to the closet to find clothes for her. YWY + CQ are so in sync with one another - they've been acting like a married couple since she became his maid.

II just saw the video of them trashing about on the bed and the guards reaction :lol::lol: YQ can't believe it's his master! !

The PH has been using this couple as a dangling carrot to keep us watching the series till the end.

YWY father is a v imp person - he said only person above him was the emperor. Now I'm more eager to know CQ past.

• Like 5

cries, face contouring? he would look good without so much makeup. Lets add smoky eyes and contouring to signs you became evil 

to be fair I didnt noticed it that much on video, just the regular eyeliner stuff

006DPXoFly1fhj61ff969j30qo0f0q40.jpg

Also, are her eyes closed?  On the video it seems like her eyes stay open, but here I am not sure

3bef7496gy1fhj0s0acqsj20pq0ndaia.jpg

maybe partially closed? 

• Like 4

Just wanna voice out that it's fantastic we have so many people on this forum which makes it more interesting to get different perspectives on the drama and the characters. I enjoy reading a lot of the posts some of you guys are putting up, especially @40somethingahjumma @mrsyooknit @cenching I love reading all your posts :heart:. I'm 19 and at times it's so hard to express my thoughts in words but you guys are so pro. @40somethingahjumma can really read my mind!!! what you wrote are exactly my thoughts..not bluffing :tongue:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Yeah, I read somewhere that this is their ONLY Kiss for the drama.  Somehow, I hv to be contented as their sparring akin to dancing & flirting is so much fun to watch.  Its much more lovelier to see them wrestling each other with their faces full of sexual tension and the more the wrestle the more they are feeling for each other.  LGX and ZLY have done a splendid job delivering these impactful scenes.

WAIT 

Better not be the only kiss :bawling: LGX couldnt have gotten embarrassed over a peck :bawling: 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, mmrod_04 said:

Just watched episode 48 Raw version. Couldn't wait for the English sub. Senior Shi Yi ( from Journey of Flower) finally made his appearance. It seems like everyone and their momma's out looking for XE. Crown Prince of Liang, YX, the State of Wei, and of course YWY. Wouldn't you know the guy( jade ring) that most likely had something to do with Luo He's death is the one that saved her. Glad to know the Director didn't forget about XE's past, and maybe now we are going to get to know about her mom's death, and what XE is really capable of.

I guess since XE killed YH we have to have another evil person to replace YH or rather persons Wei Shuye, and Bratty Princess and then there is of course Concubine Lan. I bet when YWY find out that Wei Shuye is out for XE, he will not spare his life this time. Sorry but WS putting on Bratty Princess eyeliner does not make him a competent baddie, he forgot YWY kicked the snot out of him the last time, and all YWY did was kick him.

Good to know that YX bodyguard  Fengman ( I think ?) during his carefree days is still alive, and looks very grownup with his mustache while YQ still looking babyfaced. Since i watched the raw version, when YX was giving his orders/plan FM hesitated, even in previews there are other scenes where FM looks doubtful. I guess even he realizes that what YX is doing has gone beyond seeking revenge.

Saw all the videos on the MOST ANTICIPATED scene oooohhhhhhhhhh I cannot wait!!!!! I can't help  but think that maybe YWY knew it was her, when YWY and the other guy walked in and she had to reply, surely he recognized her voice. But in YWY style if he did recognize her voice his expressions didn't indicate it. Laughed so hard at the after kiss scenes between YQ and the Yue Guards they are not used to seeing their Master so lively in general let alone lively and loud in the bedroom, talking about bringing "the girl" back with them for their Master!!! LOL!!!!  Of course YWY trying regain his composure and his dry sense of humor.^_^

Come on Monday!!!!!!

what happened to the Xiu Li army? did YX kill them all or they actually went back to Yanbei along with YX

21 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

cries, face contouring? he would look good without so much makeup. Lets add smoky eyes and contouring to signs you became evil 

to be fair I didnt noticed it that much on video, just the regular eyeliner stuff

Also, are her eyes closed?  On the video it seems like her eyes stay open, but here I am not sure

maybe partially closed? 

I think Her eyes is about to close?

16 minutes ago, joyousgal said:

Just wanna voice out that it's fantastic we have so many people on this forum which makes it more interesting to get different perspectives on the drama and the characters. I enjoy reading a lot of the posts some of you guys are putting up, especially @40somethingahjumma @mrsyooknit @cenching I love reading all your posts :heart:. I'm 19 and at times it's so hard to express my thoughts in words but you guys are so pro. @40somethingahjumma can really read my mind!!! what you wrote are exactly my thoughts..not bluffing :tongue:

I do find it more enjoyable to discuss in this forum sometimes than watching the actual episodes.....in 1 episode there are some parts that quite boring but here we focus on the most interesting parts. :D

Thanks God, you are not under 18!!!B)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

Than for the link you helped with me earlier!

II thought he went to the closet to find clothes for her. YWY + CQ are so in sync with one another - they've been acting like a married couple since she became his maid.

II just saw the video of them trashing about on the bed and the guards reaction :lol::lol: YQ can't believe it's his master! !

The PH has been using this couple as a dangling carrot to keep us watching the series till the end.

YWY father is a v imp person - he said only person above him was the emperor. Now I'm more eager to know CQ past.

Yup, Yup, Yup and Yup.  And u're welcome.

• Like 3