[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, cenching said:

@turtle0217, see you after the exam. I hope  you can do well. Make sure you don't mix up your study material with PA's storyline  :D

Don't worry. I am stepping away from PA and getting my studies done and only checking during my breaks. It's a stress relieve from my studying. :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Mu Er called LGX : Die2, and called ZLY : niang qin. LGX didn't allow Mu Er to called ZLY : Mom, so Mu Er called her : Jie Jie, LGX is more angry :D (so what do you want then LGX? LOL). 

Mu Er by calling CQ "sister" is making CQ and YWY different generations loll 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

ok the scene that I was talking about will def happen early next week Monday or Tuesday

1. See her outfit (from the trailer for monday)

2. Same outfit (first trailer) and he is wearing the same outfit he was wearing in the forest

also someone posted this pic of him carrying her but she has a dark outfit on not the white one from the forest

@mrsyooknit Thanks for posting the pictures and clearing it up. I greatly appreciate it! :)

6 minutes ago, sdmango said:

Mu Er by calling CQ "sister" is making CQ and YWY different generations loll 

You're right, I never thought it that way LOL. No wonder he is more angry LOL. Poor YWY, helpless being 'bullied' unintentionally by a little girl :D

Found this pic, this pic that makes me not so sure if the preview is a dream. But like I said in my previous post (few pages back) and @cenching post, there is no way YWY will stand still if CQ that badly hurt until she is unconcious. He immediately tending to her wound, when her hand got cut, which the wound is much more light than this. So most probably, it just a dream.

3cb9c85cly1fhc8j23sauj21400qok1c.jpg

Monday please come sooner, I really want to know if YWY is already occupying CQ's mind or not.

• Like 5

I was searching YouTube and found Yuan Chun's theme 斷執念, which means Cutting a Persistent Thought

This song might play on Chun Er's wedding night where she finds out Yan Xun never loved her at all and was using her all long.

Getting disillusioned by Yan Xun will make innocent Chun Er turn cunning and evil and make her blame Chu Qiao for everything.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jolin_chan said:

You're right, I never thought it that way LOL. No wonder he is more angry LOL. Poor YWY, helpless being 'bullied' unintentionally by a little girl :D

Found this pic, this pic that makes me not so sure if the preview is a dream. But like I said in my previous post (few pages back) and @cenching post, there is no way YWY will stand still if CQ that badly hurt until she is unconcious. He immediately tending to her wound, when her hand got cut, which the wound is much more light than this. So most probably, it just a dream.

3cb9c85cly1fhc8j23sauj21400qok1c.jpg

Monday please come sooner, I really want to know if YWY is already occupying CQ's mind or not.

The guy in this pic looks like Yan Xun. The stylist gave Yan Xun all dark colours and gave Yuwen Yue pastels and whites (unless he is doing something covert of course)

1 hour ago, jolin_chan said:

I don't think it's a dream, I think YWY did carry her through the forest and deliberately dropped her off in a location where YX can pick her up easily in order to force him to abandon his plan to escape, especially if said plan would have catastrophic consequences and a lot of collateral damage. 

Coming from what we do know of YWY's character, it's not unlikely that he would use this as an opportunity to kill three birds with one stone - he gets CQ/Xing-er to safety and quite possibly treats her wound so she doesn't bleed to death, she owes him again for saving her life, and he deters what is undoubtedly a devious plan with a disastrous fall out. giphy.gif

• Like 9

I will conclude this drama now can anyone tell me what will happen to YX in the end will he die or will he succeed? If he dies who killed him thats all i want yo know i want to end this drama on my own way :lol::lol:

38 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

I will conclude this drama now can anyone tell me what will happen to YX in the end will he die or will he succeed? If he dies who killed him thats all i want yo know i want to end this drama on my own way :lol::lol:

I don't know about the drama, but in the book he survived till the end and built himself an empire. He married some princess as part of political alliance and the princess brought her own kingdom as a dowry.

In the drama, Yan Xun will probably marry Princess Xiao Yu. The brother she wants to help become Crown Prince,will probably be executed for treason and Xiao Ce will be killed by his own mother. Due to some kind of Royal Family scandal, his father actually killed his own brother and married his sister in law. So that makes Xiao Ce's mother hate her current husband and son.

After both her brothers die,Xiao Yu will be the only heir so whoever she marries will get her kingdom.

• Like 3

Guest cr1mson
1 hour ago, frostfire said:

I don't think it's a dream, I think YWY did carry her through the forest and deliberately dropped her off in a location where YX can pick her up easily in order to force him to abandon his plan to escape, especially if said plan would have catastrophic consequences and a lot of collateral damage. 

Coming from what we do know of YWY's character, it's not unlikely that he would use this as an opportunity to kill three birds with one stone - he gets CQ/Xing-er to safety and quite possibly treats her wound so she doesn't bleed to death, she owes him again for saving her life, and he deters what is undoubtedly a devious plan with a disastrous fall out. giphy.gif

If YWY dropped her then its easier for YX to bring CQ along to yanbei :)

Also, YWY won't dropped her with such condition without giving her the best treatment to her wound.

4 hours ago, sdmango said:

seems to not be dreaming but maybe really hurt and sorta in a coma?

This is the best possibility so far :)

12 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

I don't know about the drama, but in the book he survived till the end and built himself an empire. He married some princess as part of political alliance and the princess brought her own kingdom as a dowry.

In the drama, Yan Xun will probably marry Princess Xiao Yu. The brother she wants to help become Crown Prince,will probably be executed for treason and Xiao Ce will be killed by his own mother. Due to some kind of Royal Family scandal, his father actually killed his own brother and married his sister in law. So that makes Xiao Ce's mother hate her current husband and son.

After both her brothers die,Xiao Yu will be the only heir so whoever she marries will get her kingdom.

Ok so @frostflower14  in the book YWY and YX have their own kingdom?so aftwr he let XE choose between him and the army they part ways?and that XE is looking for YWY and they marry?

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@jolin_chan, what do you think about the pic about XE lying down with YX by the bed side? I don't really get your meaning....

My bad. my mind got messed up :flushed: The pic is part of the scenes that I saw from a video ( I forgot now where I saw that vid, and I tried to paste the link here, but I can't found the link back then ), on the vid, we can see YX taking an injured CQ on horseback and then this scene - CQ lying down with YX by the bed side, so somehow my clouded mind think that the pic probably is the prove that YX is the one who save her and not YWY, so is not a dream :rolleyes: :flushed:

But I just realize then where's YWY? He did go to rescue her, we can see it in this vid (sorry if it's actually part of ep 40, I haven't watch ep 40) :

https://m.weibo.cn/p/1005055624151625

But looking back at YWY's reaction on CQ rather light wounded (he just treated the wound immediately), is not possible that YWY will stand still that long and not immediately take CQ to be treated for her wound (that's why I thought it's must be just a dream).

I got confused by own thoughts (thinking things while sleepy makes me confuse myself with my conclusions, soooo sorry for that).

1 hour ago, frostfire said:

14 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

If YWY dropped her then its easier for YX to bring CQ along to yanbei :)

Also, YWY won't dropped her with such condition without giving her the best treatment to her wound.

This is the best possibility so far :)

Agree with both of you, YWY must have treated CQ's wound, before CQ waking up from her unconcious state, then the 'YWY carrying CQ and running like Flash' scenes and then dropping CQ so that YX will save her and by doing that YX's plan got interrupted. So most likely it's not a dream then, my bad :blush:

@cenching on the Goodbye Vid that you posted, LGX last scene's filming, his hairstyle and ZLY's wardrobe, it looks alike like when they still on Qing Shan Yue. Kudos to the prod team, so we couldn't guess what will be the ending of YWY-XE's be :D 

And on Shawn's last scene filming, he is not wearing any eyeliner yet? Now I'm confuse, so what is ZLY means on her interview then? :blink:

On her interview, her descriptions, looks like YX already gone to the dark side (so he should already wear heavy eyeliner by then), I'm really really confuse now, any thoughts anyone?

Add : And I think Deng Lun's last scene filming was actually his first appearance on the drama :D

• Like 2

Lol someone on ig posted a video of lgx commercial about denim not sure and of cors there was a wall.Of ice and cube of ice..Lol it reminded me of cold ywy in reference to the ice, but then he looks so hot not smiling at all... Hope someone could post it here.

Now while waiting for monday, want to thank you girls for recommending BoC....I'm loving it...Cant get enough of wallace hou ... He was amazing in love me if you dare too...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kim Da said:

Ok so @frostflower14  in the book YWY and YX have their own kingdom?so aftwr he let XE choose between him and the army they part ways?and that XE is looking for YWY and they marry?

Yep that's how the story ends in the book. After the collapse of the empire, Yuwen Yue tries to help his best buddy Yuan Che rebuild and gets the title of Qing Hai Wang/ Duke of Green Ocean. But he eventually breaks away and builds his own kingdom .By the end of the novel Yan Xun's kingdom and Wuyen Yue's kingdoms are still at war with each other since they are evenly matched.

XIng Er and Yuwen Yue eventually marry after many many years apart.

• Like 3

I finally finish watching ep 40 tv ver, such a cliffhanger, so YX cs is going to rescue CQ, YWY and Yue Bros is going after YX and YWY also worry of CQ's safety and took a shortcut route (and more dangerous) to get to CQ and XC positions quicker. So whose gonna found CQ first? And I can't wait until YX knew that the Liang Princess is the one who orchestrate the plan for his family massacre, now I just hope that YX will marry her, took her kingdom, and get rid of her, payback time. 

And the preview, the look on YWY's face when he ask YX, whether CQ know about YX's plan or not, he looks sooo worried of CQ's safety. And we get to see a glimpse of XC's real attitude, he actually kinda have the same trait like his half sister, a cold blooded person.

Translations of the preview ( tv ver ) :

XC : the map of the positions of the garrison outside Chang An

YX : you want me to orchestrate a rebellion?

CQ : this Crown Prince has a stubborn and obstreperous nature, the thing that he gave, I can't be sure if it's reliable

YWY : the things that you did, did XE knows about it?

YX : to strife a big world, one must lean on his ability. If you wish to obstruct my plan, just bring it on!

XC's attendant : If YWY taking actions against YX, won't it ruin our plan?

XC : I'm not even YX's father, why I must help him? If he can't even leave Chang An city gate, just die at Chang An.

45 minutes ago, cenching said:

@jolin_chan, did you notice the wings attached on both LGX's and ZLY's back on the last scene of LGX? They don't have that scene while they were still in Green Hill Court...but I can't say much since I don't really have idea too

Yes I saw that, but the hairdo and wardrobe confuse me. Or is another bloopers, they didn't change the hairdo and wardrobe because they shoot the scenes along with Qing Shan Yue scenes, when it actually a scene with different timeline. So we'll just have to wait then.

• Like 2