[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

The stills with YWY-XE wearing whites maybe is a bathroom scene.

no if you look at the trailer, she is wearing a light pink dress and a bit more sheer. I am hopeful this scene with the white outfits is their wedding or something. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

no if you look at the trailer, she is wearing a light pink dress and a bit more sheer. I am hopeful this scene with the white outfits is their wedding or something. 

But Chinese wedding color is red, white is funeral color. Maybe someone dies?

Add. How far they going to film the book? Until they married and have 3 kids?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

The stills with YWY-XE wearing whites maybe is a bathroom scene.

XE wears a transparent clothes in the bathroom scene.  And her hairstyle is different. Too bad we only have a few seconds glimpse of the bathroom scene but it's enough to make all of us eager to see how the scene unfold. I hope it doesn't disappoint us.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

But Chinese wedding color is red, white is funeral color. Maybe someone dies?

Add. How far they going to film the book? Until they married and have 3 kids?

it is red, but maybe it is different for them who knows. #hopedieslast :lol:

8 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

Is is possible next week is the bathroom scene?

The preview for next week episodes havent shown any hints on bathroom scene. I bet its next 2 weeks. Huhu.

I think it will be next week. Previews are only for Monday. Which means Monday and Tuesday suffering/separation. Time passes and they will meet again. They need to keep the story moving. 

• Like 3

Now that I look closely YWY's hairstyle is different when  he snatched the robe with the one where he was sitting when XE entered the room. Maybe they are from 2 different scenes? 

• Like 1

I'm re-read this thread from page 1, and I just realize on page 6, @sugarplum892 posted pictures of XE wearing royal blue outfit and eating braised pork and YWY wearing light blue outfit and on the same table with XE, and the bowl they're using are the red plum ones that YWY tell XE to prepare for him on episode 5. I think these scenes never showed before? So is this their married-life scenes? :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cenching said:

YWY never trusted her bcoz he knew she is LuoHe's daughter. He loves her n he knows it but he treads carefully by slowly gain her trust. He has a false hope that if she regains her memory she will be still by his side. Bcoz she did believes him regarding her dead brother. 

At the first part of the confrontation, he showed his distrust to her until she smashed the bell and the wall of pretense crumbled down. He can see her raw feeling and started to realize how she feels toward him. He realized that Her misbehavior  (to put it mildly) is a tantrum bcoz she felt betrayed by him. To prove his point there came the dagger scene. They were goading each other. XE said, "Won't your heart ache if I die?". He flings back, "Can you really kill me?" :D...lovers quarrel vibe is so strong.

Finally, he got flashbacks and he is sure of her feeling BUT the situation is not right. From XE's side honestly I am not sure if she realized her feeling for YWY. Enlighten me, please 

I think both of them have already built the intimate bonding. It's just that this bonding is made of many layers; master-slave, teacher-disciple, noble-servant, supporter-enemy and man-woman. It's enough to make them confuse, even the audience LOL.

Moreover, one important rule of spy business lol is NEVER trust anyone. I'm thinking that YWY knew that sometimes XE was doing things behind his back and put on pretense facade when being caught up but he was willing to let it slide. YWY as a superior, he is more freely showing his emotions (scold her, belittle, punish or being bossy) compared to XE who is just a maid, any protest is strictly prohibited or even killed.

At first, XE was a bit scared of him but when they spent more time together, she gained more confidence to interact with him and that's when their bonding is gradually established ... to be honest, XE might be cunning or sometimes telling blatant lies, even faking cry but she has never done anything to harm YWY's reputation.  She just wanted to stay alive and protect herself and sisters.

That's why she cried and so heartbroken when she heard that heartless Grandpa about her being used as a human weapon. Like I mentioned before I never saw XE cry for anyone except for YWY. The scene she cried bitterly in her bedroom tells (the audience) everything. She hasn't realized her feelings yet so when they fought at the rooftop or outside the city, it looked like lovers fighting hahaha.

I'm looking forward to their separation just to see how this lovebirds miss each other ... and how YX turns to dark side. I guess we will never see his radiant smile after episode 25 .... poor Mr. Sunshine ... Sigh

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I'm re-read this thread from page 1, and I just realize on page 6, @sugarplum892 posted pictures of XE wearing royal blue outfit and eating braised pork and YWY wearing light blue outfit and on the same table with XE, and the bowl they're using are the red plum ones that YWY tell XE to prepare for him on episode 5. I think these scenes never showed before? So is this their married-life scenes? :wub:

Talking about ep 5. Actually i re-watched the episode. I just can't get over on the couple chemistry. I want more from them. Huhu

Do you guys still remember the night of bedchamber scene? YWY asked XE to prepare everything  in pairs. Then, XE questioned why because he ate alone. Why he wanted in pairs. Then, YWY just told her to do whatever he asked her. Can anyone analyse the significance from that?Or YWY just want to play around ( torture) her to do the work. Hehe.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

I think both of them have already built the intimate bonding. It's just that this bonding is made of many layers; master-slave, teacher-disciple, noble-servant, supporter-enemy and man-woman. It's enough to make them confuse, even the audience LOL.

Moreover, one important rule of spy business lol is NEVER trust anyone. I'm thinking that YWY knew that sometimes XE was doing things behind his back and put on pretense facade when being caught up but he was willing to let it slide. YWY as a superior, he is more freely showing his emotions (scold her, belittle, punish or being bossy) compared to XE who is just a maid, any protest is strictly prohibited or even killed.

At first, XE was a bit scared of him but when they spent more time together, she gained more confidence to interact with him and that's when their bonding is gradually established ... to be honest, XE might be cunning or sometimes telling blatant lies, even faking cry but she has never done anything to harm YWY's reputation.  She just wanted to stay alive and protect herself and sisters.

That's why she cried and so heartbroken when she heard that heartless Grandpa about her being used as a human weapon. Like I mentioned before I never saw XE cry for anyone except for YWY. The scene she cried bitterly in her bedroom tells (the audience) everything. She hasn't realized her feelings yet so when they fought at the rooftop or outside the city, it looked like lovers fighting hahaha.

I'm looking forward to their separation just to see how this lovebirds miss each other ... and how YX turns to dark side. I guess we will never see his radiant smile after episode 25 .... poor Mr. Sunshine ... Sigh

Like.like.like

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Looking forward for Xiao Ce character. May I know, in novel... why he died? 

Spoiler

He was killed by d mother. In fiction was with knife but in drama with poison. Poor fella.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heoesdanish90 said:

Talking about ep 5. Actually i re-watched the episode. I just can't get over on the couple chemistry. I want more from them. Huhu

Do you guys still remember the night of bedchamber scene? YWY asked XE to prepare everything  in pairs. Then, XE questioned why because he ate alone. Why he wanted in pairs. Then, YWY just told her to do whatever he asked her. Can anyone analyse the significance from that?Or YWY just want to play around ( torture) her to do the work. Hehe.

YWY is a cold, clever yet scheming man. He took XE as his bedchamber-maid though he had no intention to sleep with her that night. He wanted to fool people that he slept with her by using her blood from her finger to trick Jin Zhu?? (can't remember her name). When he asked XE to prepare night snack with a double set, again to create a false impression that they did have snack together and I think he also wanted to show her that she might be his bedchamber-maid but she's still a servant. Something like .. you can't take this one night just to jump your position. It's my two cents ...

He didn't trust her but very interested in her. XE has an aura of something extraordinary and mysterious that attracts him yet also being watchful about her. Now I kind of miss the colourful bird in his room ... it's one of their shipper apart from Yue Qi. :wub:

Edit : dear @monchoo May I ask you about YWY's illness? Is YWY in the novel having the same illness? sorry if this has been asked before. :) and his illness is finally cured?

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

:astonished: why his mom do that???

Spoiler

The mom was actually married with a son that time. The king just killed her husband and make her his queen. The prince was an offspring from this marriage. So the queen actually harbored hate towards tis son. So when the elder son fr prev marriage wanted to overthrow the prince and killed, the mom went berserk.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

YWY is a cold, clever yet scheming man. He took XE as his bedchamber-maid though he had no intention to sleep with her that night. He wanted to fool people that he slept with her by using her blood from her finger to trick Jin Zhu?? (can't remember her name). When he asked XE to prepare night snack with a double set, again to create a false impression that they did have snack together and I think he also wanted to show her that she might be his bedchamber-maid but she's still a servant. Something like .. you can't take this one night just to jump your position. It's my two cents ...

He didn't trust her but very interested in her. XE has an aura of something extraordinary and mysterious that attracts him yet also being watchful about her. Now I kind of miss the colourful bird in his room ... it's one of their shipper apart from Yue Qi. :wub:

Edit : dear @monchoo May I ask you about YWY's illness? Is YWY in the novel having the same illness? sorry if this has been asked before. :) and his illness is finally cured?

Ooo i see. Tq so much @pimsucre for the explaination.:wub:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, monchoo said:
  Hide contents

The mom was actually married with a son that time. The king just killed her husband and make her his queen. The prince was an offspring from this marriage. So the queen actually harbored hate towards tis son. So when the elder son fr prev marriage wanted to overthrow the prince and killed, the mom went berserk.

Huhu. That's too cruel. Can't believe his own mother killed him. 

Well i read from wiki, the one who killed CQ's mom was someone named Xia Chong, she resembles CQ. Perhaps thats why people misunderstood CQ who kill her mother.

• Like 2