[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Hello guys :)

Two questions for anyone who cares and knows:

+ Does anyone know (in English) what CQ says in one of the trailers when she cries while playing the flute. I think she is mentioning YWY but not sure...

+ When does she become "super woman" and get her old powers/skills back? Wondering how are they all going to find out about her identity/powers and how will YWY and YX react. If anyone has read the book knows, please enlighten me. :)

Ta muchly!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sorein said:

Hello guys :)

Two questions for anyone who cares and knows:

+ Does anyone know (in English) what CQ says in one of the trailers when she cries while playing the flute. I think she is mentioning YWY but not sure...

+ When does she become "super woman" and get her old powers/skills back? Wondering how are they all going to find out about her identity/powers and how will YWY and YX react. If anyone has read the book knows, please enlighten me. :)

Ta muchly!

1. She said, "Yuwen Yue, I have never owed anyone in my life except you, I owe you too much".

2. In the book she was time travel while in the drama she is amnesiac. We will see....

6 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

Hey again

Was there CQZ movie preceding this TV Series? If so - who starred in it? thx

Nope, so far

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Wowww... it's seem they have a lunch/dinner date for first time. Hope it will not end with lovers fighting scene.:tongue:

2 hours ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Really hope so...

But if I'm not mistaken, there's a scene that show CQ fight with YWY in that outfit and hairstyle. Both using couple sword. But I don't remember YWY outfit.

Hope it's when they are getting back together and having a meal together.

2 hours ago, cenching said:

During that scene YWY was wearing purple but who knows he changes before meals :grin:

Btw, I got the same bowls but mine is with blue flower....hehe

My mom has similar bowls, too, but they're also blue flowers and she has matching plates as well. Lol! :D

• Like 3

19 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Question

Did XE end up with YX in the novel????  Did they change it because of the plagiarism allegations? Welll Injave to say they made the right choice. XE has always beeen cold towards YX. I can never picture these two together. She seemed to always be annoyed by YX. 

No she didn't end up with YX in the novel and definitely will not end up with him in the drama...she belongs with YWY! :blush:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Darn it!!! I can't watch in fastdrama anymore, the website "rejected" me and I was informed the site only works with Android?!?!? I can't even watch in my Mac too...anybody experiencing the same thing?

clear your cache .. it will works perfectly. i face this problem before

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, joyousgal said:

No she didn't end up with YX in the novel and definitely will not end up with him in the drama...she belongs with YWY! :blush:

@joyousgal.... I am so great fil to all my friends who answered my question and made me happy with that answer. :blush:   I agree YWY is XE's soulmate, they were meant for each other.  I have been wondering should I watch this weeks episode.  I really hate sad scenes especially when it is very intense and i start to cry. Cause when I start to cry I can't stop the tears from falling. :bawling:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@joyousgal.... I am so great fil to all my friends who answered my question and made me happy with that answer. :blush:   I agree YWY is XE's soulmate, they were meant for each other.  I have been wondering should I watch this weeks episode.  I really hate sad scenes especially when it is very intense and i start to cry. Cause when I start to cry I can't stop the tears from falling. :bawling:

I've been saving this week's episodes up so I can cuddled up and watch them tonight :tongue:. Will be full of emotions...smiling with butterflies for the first few episodes 17-20 :heart::wub: and then heartbreak and tears from last 2 nights episodes:bawling::confounded:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kim Da said:

Where can i find the book of this drama does anyone know??

pm me ur email. i'll send u the book

1 hour ago, visiopeia said:

i am skipping ep 23 - 24 ... its too hurt to watch it... hopefully ep 25 is much better episode.. 

by the way, are they following the exactly like what it is written in the novels?

the main concept is there but not the details. One character is omitted in the drama.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Where can i find the whole book ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, visiopeia said:

clear your cache .. it will works perfectly. i face this problem before

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi..... try using chrome on your mobile phone. @cenching

My iPhone and Mac can't access it anymore even after I clear the cache. Good thing iPad can....I will try Google Chrome, thank you, ladies  :heart:

• Like 1