[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

i'm so torn. it's been such a ride and now everything is unleashing since we're sort of halfway there. i've decided not to watch the drama until further notice, lol. well, wish me luck. i might cave in. i'm actually just here lurking around and reading everyone's comments to ease my mind.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Weibo must be over flooded with tears @mrsyooknit

just like us in here :heartbreak:

10 minutes ago, aikmm said:

i'm so torn. it's been such a ride and now everything is unleashing since we're sort of halfway there. i've decided not to watch the drama until further notice, lol. well, wish me luck. i might cave in. i'm actually just here lurking around and reading everyone's comments to ease my mind.

separation makes the heart grow fonder :tongue: I think XE will eventually realize everything that YWY did for her. 

• Like 3

There will be further misunderstandings between YWY-XE regarding the fall of YanBei and YX..... prepare yourself, ladies.....maybe around 20 episodes of darkest part of this drama is coming before our YWY-XE will reach happy ending.

Yan Xun, I feel for you :dissapointed_relieved:

24 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

6d40f7f4ly1fgt18i4701g209q05fx6p.gif

6d40f7f4ly1fgt18jp1mrg209q05dqv5.gif

6d40f7f4ly1fgt18klq57g209q05dquu.gif

6d40f7f4ly1fgt18m8l1mg209q05du0x.gif

6d40f7f4ly1fgt18nh8mkg209q05db29.gif

:bawling:

These gifs are sad, hot and sexy at the same time 

• Like 2

YWY finally reveals his heart and what XE means to him.  (Only XE cant see through him as she's blinded by his "supposed" betrayal).  He could have injured/killed her few times during the duel today but he always held back.  A man who is so devoted to his love for XE.  

Btw, does anyone know whats YWY doing here (i mean his hands)?

6d40f7f4ly1fgt18nh8mkg209q05db29.gif....Edit:  YWY removing the knife.

credit as tagged

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@mrsyooknit.... Which episode are these clip from.  I want to see those scenes please. 

episodes from today, they are not posted yet

1 minute ago, gentlelily12 said:

YWY finally reveals his heart and what XE means to him.  (Only XE cant see through him as she's blinded by his "supposed" betrayal).  He could have injured/killed her few times during the duel today but he always held back.  A man who is so devoted to his love for XE.  

Btw, does anyone know whats YWY doing here (i mean his hands)?

6d40f7f4ly1fgt18nh8mkg209q05db29.gif

credit as tagged

he is taking her fingers off the knife, at least that is what it looks like to me. She looks like he is making her heart flutter lol 

poor Yuwen Yue, another misunderstanding happened right after </3

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mrsyooknit said:

episodes from today, they are not posted yet

he is taking her fingers off the knife, at least that is what it looks like to me. She looks like he is making her heart flutter lol 

poor Yuwen Yue, another misunderstanding happened right after </3

Episode 21 is up on YouTube.

Lol at the look on XE face when YWY is taking her fingers off the knife :D

• Like 3

Huhu..im not a fan of YX, but seing he's crying in the preview is making my heart feels bad for him. Poor our little prince. :cold_sweat:

I hope all of the misunderstandings will get over soon. Of course we need to be patience. Its just 20+ episodes. I bet starting 30+ onwards, there will be full of romance soon. 

• Like 2

@mrsyooknit....  XE was so shocked to see him move towards the knife. LOL LOL She even looks breathless while he is holding her.  THis girl is a goner. Even though she leaves him , I know that YX will find YWY's come back as a threat because YWY will  keep her off  balance. LOL LOL LOL 

I especially love it when they fight/ practice it looks like they are dancing and it feel like he is seducing her and she is doing the same. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@mrsyooknit....  XE was so shocked to see him move towards the knife. LOL LOL She even looks breathless while he is holding her.  THis girl is a goner. Even though she leaves him , I know that YX will find YWY's come back as a threat because YWY will  keep her off  balance. LOL LOL LOL 

I especially love it when they fight/ practice it looks like they are dancing and it feel like he is seducing her and she is doing the same. 

She was staring  at his neck wound with so much concern she lost focus completely. Please, two of 2 sit down and talk about your problems so we can finish this drama in 30 episodes max :grin:

• Like 4

YWY used the handkerchief he wiped XE's tears in ep 12 or 13 (the episode he asked Yue Qi to throw but changed his mind to wash and return to him) to wipe off the blood stains on his neck.  XE was taken aback by his actions.  YWY had to show that he was following grandpa's orders to capture XE but in actual fact was glad YX came to rescue her.

credit as tagged.

• Like 7

Since there will be more misunderstandings coming between them, I hope the producers will give them opportunities to clear up those loose ends for us to see. Not only just bcoz suddenly XE realizes her love for him then run back to him with no explanation ....please please producers make it good :tongue:

4 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

YWY used the handkerchief he wiped XE's tears in ep 12 or 13 (the episode he asked Yue Qi to throw but changed his mind to wash and return to him) to wipe off the blood stains on his neck.  XE was taken aback by his actions.  YWY had to show that he was following grandpa's orders to capture XE but in actual fact was glad YX came to rescue her.

credit as tagged.

But then after a short while YX and XE are capture and put in jail. I hope YWY will helps them escape.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

credit as tagged.

I think he believes that XE can fight alone with his people. Because he trains her. He knows she can. 

But i wonder why turns his back during fighting? Perhaps he feels heavy to watch XE is fighting alone?

• Like 2

I agree with everyone YWY just throws XE off her game. I think she doesn't know why, but we know why :wink:

the previews for tomorrow :heartbreak: 

YWY and XE won't reunite until next week, probably Tuesday. 

edit: there is part where he is in his room remembering all the times that she could have killed him, but didn't 

As for the misunderstandings it is understandable. YWY is acting a certain way bc he needs to fool his grandfather and he can't openly tell her the true. This kind of reminds me of Eternal Love. What is it with evil grandfathers? 

Also, he did kill her brother. She saw it with her own eyes and then to find out that her brother didn't need to die, but he still killed him. It is hard for her to accept that. 

• Like 8