[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, cenching said:

He said XE not ZLY :glasses:. After more thought, I think one of the reasons not many ship them is bcoz he is younger than ZLY, she was calling him Xiao Xin too in BTS video. Different story if she calls him Xin GeGe

ZLY only a few months older than LGX. Besides there's a lot of other couples with the women older than their men. For example LGX's friend Mark Chao's wife is older than him by a few years.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cenching said:

From some previews, look like they will let us hanging in suspense and heartaches this Thursday before resume some major dark parts of the drama on Monday :expressionless:

I hope before she leaves there'll be confrontation/shouting match/insults throwing/swords sparring/fists and kicks flying with YWY  that includes bell smashing (HQG's vibe)

Did you see the preview tonight? There's indeed a confrontation with YWY. She's very angry and hurt. And YWY is trying to make her listen to him. You can feel the panic in his voice. Poor YWY :bawling:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Anyone knows why ep. 18 uncut version has not been uploaded? 

today and tomorrow heartbreak </3 then more heartbreak 

I've been wondering about it, too. It wasn't uploaded on Youtube. <_<

But yes.. it's gonna be heartbreaking probably throughout this week and so on until they get back together.. :heartbreak:

2 minutes ago, pawla said:

Did you see the preview tonight? There's indeed a confrontation with YWY. She's very angry and hurt. And YWY is trying to make her listen to him. You can feel the panic in his voice. Poor YWY :bawling:

:bawling: He calls her XingEr and she is like dont call me XingEr, I am not XingEr </3 and his face </3 then the bell breaks and I thought he was going to cry 

Just now, turtle0217 said:

I've been wondering about it, too. It wasn't uploaded on Youtube. <_<

But yes.. it's gonna be heartbreaking probably throughout this week and so on until they get back together.. :heartbreak:

:((( I hope we keep getting subs it would be horrible if they stop uploading the videos and subs

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, pawla said:

It's soo heartbreaking! All I understood was she won't listen to his explanation and stated that she's not Xing'Er when he called her that. You can see it in his eyes that was doesn't want to hurt her, but she's soo angry, she won't listen to him. :bawling::bawling::heartbreak::heartbreak:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, pawla said:

The departure begins :( I am not ready for it  but it would make the story line interesting on how they portraying him saving her.  

Bright side, she finally kills that Creepy Grandpa guy! 

I am very curious on whether or not YWY figured out that the girl from Liang is his pen pal person or not. hmmm. 

• Like 3

I thought their separation would occur today but since it will be tomorrow. I am pretty sure we will end up the week with her trying to leave with Yan Xun and getting arrested. So next week we will have all the YanXun ordeal and reunion of OTP. I am already dreading the suffering, everyone will suffer Yan Xun, XingEr, and Yuwen Yue. 

It will be a long way for him to prove himself to her, once trust is broken it is hard to get it back. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, misxlol89 said:

The sub already out they just use the other video hd one.it doesn't said sub but actually they put on it.kinda weird.go check it.

Thank you for the update. Gotta watch it in order to understand some parts in today's episodes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle0217 said:

Why? Do you know why they only aired one episode today? :dissapointed:

no they aired two episodes. I don't know why they changed their format. Usually they upload both TV version and uncut version for the last two episodes. Now it is different. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

no they aired two episodes. I don't know why they changed their format. Usually they upload both TV version and uncut version for the last two episodes. Now it is different. 

I just saw what you meant. It's soo confusing. I'm soo lost now, so I'm just watching everything so I can get what's going on. My guess is they made a mistake yesterday by not uploading episode 18 uncut version and they're doing it today..? Anyways, the episodes are up

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I just saw what you meant. It's soo confusing. I'm soo lost now, so I'm just watching everything so I can get what's going on. My guess is they made a mistake yesterday by not uploading episode 18 uncut version and they're doing it today..? Anyways, the episodes are up

yeah, I think they made a mistake yesterday and are now behind schedule. 

• Like 1