[Drama 2016/2017] Night Light 불야성

Go Seung Ji

@vaiduakhu & @mujay  where' s your sense of Romance .. ? :lol: 

Honestly , I also think the real answer its C . but for some reason my heart choose A .. lol 

6 hours ago, Nuyn said:

Thanks @Nuyn .. :wub: 

Can somebody explain what SYK say , please ?

I only know backsound used is

Lorde - 400 Lux 

And I like you
I love these roads where the houses do not change (and I like you)
Where we can talk like there's something to say (and I like you)
I'm glad that we stopped kissing the tar on the highway (and I like you)
We move in the tree streets
I'd like it if you stayed

but the rhythm of the song turn slowed ( i love the faster version ). I think this song about the friendly relations of two drugs addicts (in the case of night light may be a different definition of an addict).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, anopinion said:

Official site for Night Light: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulya/

On a side note, a compulsory comment on the elections: America is freaking crazy.

I try not to judge..but stil feeling gloomy see the early result, @QSD, what happened with USA..?? so women dream be president is quite hard.right...??

Yess,nona dongsaeng love line, i, qsd and minimi vote for  it.;)

November 8, 2016

"Night Light" Lee Yo-won and Jin Goo's romantic date

Source: Starjn via Hancinema.net

photo782169.jpg

Stills cuts of Lee Yo-won and Jin Goo were released.

"Night Light" Lee Yo-won and Jin Goo were seen on a date near the river.

"Night Light" is the story of Seo I-kyeong (Lee Yo-won), Park Gun-woo (Jin Goo) who loved her and Lee Se-jin (UEE) who was born poor but wants to get rid of poverty in her life.

Lee Yo-won plays the Golden Queen, Seo I-kyeong who believes greed is not a crime. She is the only blood relative to Seo Soo-bong, a Korean from Japan who created the greatest finance company in Japan. Seo I-kyeong has been educated to become an heiress and has a heart of ice.

Jin Goo is Park Gun-woo the smart, laid back and master of speech, the king of Moojin Group. He puts down his title of the heir of Moojin and goes to Japan to meet Seo I-kyeong but returns and becomes smarter than ever.

The stills of the two are when they meet for the first time and fall in love. Cold hearted Seo I-kyeong and laid back Park Gun-woo come together to create romance.

Seo I-kyeong and Park Gun-woo then reunite for the first time in 12 years. What happens between them during the 12 years is something that should be found out in the drama.

Meanwhile, "Night Light" will be released in November.

A rainy, auspicious encounter in first teaser for Night Light
November 9, 2016 by chickachunga

The first teaser and additional stills are out for MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama Night Light, a story of three young and ambitious individuals ignited by their undying flame of greed in their pursuit of ultimate wealth and power.

Lee Yo-won (Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki) plays an elegant, “crystal-like” ice queen named Seo Yi-kyung. She changes the life of Lee Se-jin, played by UEE (Marriage Contract), a woman of humble beginnings who sets her sights on Yi-kyung’s life of luxury, eager to leave her dirt-poor past behind. Jin Gu (Descended from the Sun) plays Park Gun-woo, an upright, second-generation chaebol heir with a warm heart who loves Yi-kyung, his first love. But when Se-jin gets into the picture, and she starts resembling Yi-kyung more and more, things start to get complicated for him and the other two corners of the love/power triangle.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/a-rainy-auspicious-encounter-in-first-teaser-for-night-light/

Wow...  Yowon is so sexy in black..i wonder what occation was it? 

After reading article from DB,  now we know what yowon said in the ending of teaser.  Whoal..  I already feel the iceness B)

'불야성' 이요원 vs 유이, 강렬한 첫 만남 '치명적 워맨스'
'Night Light' Lee Yo-won vs UEE, an impactful first meeting 'fatal womance*'

*I have no idea wth the title means by a fatal/lethal womance.

Spoiler

2016111101000901100059621_99_20161110112

Comments:

1. [+915, -24] Lee Yo-won looks pretty ㄷㄷ

2. [+666, -44] I was drawn in by Lee Yo-won's looks ㅎㄷㄷ

3. [+629, -49] Lee Yo-won's actor aura ㄷㄷ

4. [+500, -44] Lee Yo-won's pretty.

5. [+469, -47] Lee Yo-won's aura... ㅎㄷㄷ;;

Cr. Sports Chosun
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003012910

At times like this I wonder why do I bother to translate these meaningless comments. In any case, both ladies are looking gorgeous. For me, the "womance" is probably the most appealing part in this drama. Lethal or not.

Archived