Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE ISH SOO CUTE IN MS KIM...

can't wait til that movie comes out...i wanna see it...i love his facial expression

he's soo cute...

his wife ish purty they look good together

hmm....i tot Miss Kim.....is a drama n is not new?? :blink:

hmm....i tot Miss Kim.....is a drama n is not new?? :blink:

Miss Kim is a drama and it's not new :) What I think (I'm not sure) heavenly angel was talking about was his new Korean movie, of which the poster I uploaded on the previous page.. :D (hope that you can see it..) and her comment on Miss Kim was just in the first sentence..

Miss Kim is a drama and it's not new :) What I think (I'm not sure) heavenly angel was talking about was his new Korean movie, of which the poster I uploaded on the previous page.. :D (hope that you can see it..) and her comment on Miss Kim was just in the first sentence..

ic....is Moon So Ri a new actress?? never seen her work b4!

Well...the poster itself look interesting tho...JJH got that cheeky look on him!

ic....is Moon So Ri a new actress?? never seen her work b4!

Well...the poster itself look interesting tho...JJH got that cheeky look on him!

no....Moon So Ri is a very experienced and talented actress... :) she is considered as one of the best actresses in Korea..and she won many many awards as well (both in Korea and overseas) :lol: But I guess she can be a little unfamiliar to foreign people..she only does movies that are very artisitc (not for commercial success) :)

I guess it's an honour(???) for JJH to work with such a professional.. :)

I think JJH looks so cute in the poster :lol:

no....Moon So Ri is a very experienced and talented actress... :) she is considered as one of the best actresses in Korea..and she won many many awards as well (both in Korea and overseas) :lol: But I guess she can be a little unfamiliar to foreign people..she only does movies that are very artisitc (not for commercial success) :)

I guess it's an honour(???) for JJH to work with such a professional.. :D

I think JJH looks so cute in the poster :lol:

Thanks for the info.

Btw....has the musical that JJH did wif Jackie Cheung completed??

Sorry for all the questions cos i'm such a late bloomer for this thread!

Thanks for the info.

Btw....has the musical that JJH did wif Jackie Cheung completed??

Sorry for all the questions cos i'm such a late bloomer for this thread!

Yes...they've finished filming it now :lol:

According to an article posted here before, it will release in China around Dec 2..not sure, since I heard before that it will release around Christmas eve all over the world...

Looking forward to that too!

Yes...they've finished filming it now :lol:

According to an article posted here before, it will release in China around Dec 2..not sure, since I heard before that it will release around Christmas eve all over the world...

Looking forward to that too!

Oh really?? Jus curious, does he sang in Korean or Chinese? Any idea?

Oh really?? Jus curious, does he sang in Korean or Chinese? Any idea?

He sang in Chinese :D

From what I know, he sang two songs by himself, and one duet with Jacky Cheung.. :lol:

And according to what melgooner wrote on this thread before, critics said that his pronunciation was much better than they expected... :lol:

I'm looking forward to his "dance" as well..hehe

He sang in Chinese :D

From what I know, he sang two songs by himself, and one duet with Jacky Cheung.. :lol:

And according to what melgooner wrote on this thread before, critics said that his pronunciation was much better than they expected... :lol:

I'm looking forward to his "dance" as well..hehe

He sang in Chinese?? another plus point to add on to him! Thanks ys_jen for ur replied!

:)

Woh this thread has gone to page 6, Keep Going Every One :lol: There is a few capture of Ji Jin Hee learn to dance on the top. Hope u guy can see, pretty bad quality..sozzy

plhk2_s0fLaU8g7ZRv.jpg

from Zhouxun.tv

Woah.....thanks for the pix!

Jus wonder will they do a World or Asia tour for this musical?? :)

^^ azura, that is a movie....or isnt it? tot it's a movie to be released soon.

err.....i tot is a musical?? can someone please clarify?

we're on the same topic isn't it??

this is suppose to be a collaboration wif Jackie Cheung rite??:unsure:

^^azura, it's a musical in a movie .....erm...jen, u there? clarify please?

sorry..I was an hour late :P

yeah..it's a musical in a movie... :) They film a movie in the movie (since it's about a director (Jacky Cheung) and an actor/actress (Takeshi/Zhou Xun) filming a movie) and they find that the plot in this movie that they're filming is so strangely similar to what they are experiencing now, as well as what they experienced in the past..(Takeshi and Zhou Xun were ex couples before, until Zhou Xun betrays(?) Takeshi to be a successful actress..) and Monty (Ji Jin Hee) is the "cupid" who brings them back past memories and teaches them the true meaning of love :D

Maybe I made it more confusing...the one sure thing is that...it's a movie :lol:

Archived