Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

aiyoh...poor him :( he should've just shaved it off in the drama so he dint need to wear it.....or are beards part of a period costume? :lol:

lol He should ask Jang Geum to shave it for him.....at least then JJH fans wouldnt feel so bad when Jung Eun was shaving Eun Sub in Spring Day... :P But I guess Min Jung Ho would be taken to prison for disobeying the law..and we don't want that hehe

Same here....i jus can't get him off my mind after i've completed the whole series in 4 days!

Is there a report saying that he suffered from the beard?? :D but the beard makes him so macho! :rolleyes:

4 days?! That's amazing... :lol:

Yeah he suffered a lot from the beard.. :( It was hard sticking the beard, and also hard taking it off..since you have to take the beard off with petrol.. so he said when he went home, he was totally drunk(?) with the smell of petrol everyday..:(

But I love the beard on him too.. no pain no gain..hehe :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the pics windstruck...

ahhh.....my poor eun ho ...he was the best son, brother , oppa anyone can have......dunno why he had to end up w/ nobody <_< ...

bomnal1.jpg

thanks for the pics windstruck...

ahhh.....my poor eun ho ...he was the best son, brother , oppa anyone can have......dunno why he had to end up w/ nobody <_< ...

bomnal1.jpg

agree agree... he was just the perfect angel...

I guess he didn't get together with anyone because he was too good for anyone that appeared in the drama...I'm sure he'll meet some pretty and intelligent girl at his university in the US... As for Min Jung... hope that she gets together with that drum player instead..hehehehe :P

aish! that min jung gal doesnt match him..... *sigh*....i wonder if a real life eun ho exists... :rolleyes: i'd love to meet him :lol:

hahaha..we have so many people to meet...Eun Ho, Woo Jin (love letter), Moo Yeol (from Miss Kim), and the real JJH...although only two of them are available :P

Btw JJH is from Sidus right?

Yes...he's from Sidus HQ..(I guess Sidus HQ is the one you're talking about right? since Sidus and Sidus HQ are different companies..well they used to be the same..but not after they splitted) The person that persuaded JJH to be an actor worked at Sidus..so naturally he became an actor there :)

Yes...he's from Sidus HQ..(I guess Sidus HQ is the one you're talking about right? since Sidus and Sidus HQ are different companies..well they used to be the same..but not after they splitted) The person that persuaded JJH to be an actor worked at Sidus..so naturally he became an actor there :)

Thanks for the info.

Woah...Sidus really have alot of fine actors under their wings! :)

ack he's one of my favorite actors...he's amazing...i fell in love with him in the drama love letter....

CONGRATES TO HIM AND HIS WIFE....hehhehe awww i wanna see a picture of the baby

ummm does anyone have a picture of his wife??? i never seen her

flip back 1 page....Azura just posted his wedding pic somewhere there ;)

yeah...even tho he played a bit of a biaddie role in love letter..i can't get myself to hate his character..i'm so biased :blush: :P

flip back 1 page....Azura just posted his wedding pic somewhere there ;)

yeah...even tho he played a bit of a biaddie role in love letter..i can't get myself to hate his character..i'm so biased :blush: :P

I'm gonna repeat Spring day again....miss him oreadi! :rolleyes:

heehee...u sure know me well, gonna ask chimum to make me a new banner! :D

:lol::rolleyes:

start to know and love him in Dae Jang Geum.. but love more in MISS KIM BILLION WON QUEST.. love him in casual..

ahh..yes, he is so cute in ms. kim ... i love it when his hair is all messy and he's all beaten up..ahha..so cute.

:lol::rolleyes:

ahh..yes, he is so cute in ms. kim ... i love it when his hair is all messy and he's all beaten up..ahha..so cute.

U know what...my friend have been asking me to watch Miss Kim..many months back

but i was like :unsure: ......now after DJG, i have to beg her to loan the series to me! :D

ack he's one of my favorite actors...he's amazing...i fell in love with him in the drama love letter....

CONGRATES TO HIM AND HIS WIFE....hehhehe awww i wanna see a picture of the baby

Yeah..I fell in love with him after watching love letter too...

He was not the baddie...Andrea was.. :P hehehehehe

I fell for Woo Jin so much that I started disliking Andrea alot...And I wasn't biased at all in the beginning when I first started watching it..He was just so amazing there (as you said)...I couldn't help but continuously praising his acting skills while I was watching..Woo Jin will always be the character that I love most. :D (though not the ideal character (which for me would be his character in Dae Jang Geum and Juliet's man)..and not the one that he acted best in (which I feel is his character in Spring Day)..)

I just love him in Miss Kim too, he is indeed sooooo cute..more and more as the drama goes on :P

And the more I see the drama, the more I see the real JJH in Moo Yeol...Like when he's eating in the kitchen with Miss Kim, and when he's doing the dishes..I can just imagine him doing that with his wife :lol:

Here's the bigger version :)

kp1_2041119r1276.jpg

wow so much to read and feast my eyes on. was away weekends and was pleasantly surprised by so many new posts here.

thanks for all the pics! :D

yay~~!! I'm so happy!! The (Unofficial) poster of his Korean movie, "The secret charm of the female professor" is out :lol:

Here it is: (can everyone see it???)

200510231933241.jpg

The poster says on top: " 'The secret charm of the female professor' which the young ones don't know"..

and on the side: "5 men and her inappropriate love affairs" (with the 18 in the middle saying it's only for 18 years and over)

and on the bottom has the actors' names, in the order of Moon So Ri, Ji Jin Hee, and Park Won Sang.

An article said that this unofficial poster focused on Moon So Ri's secret and sexy pose (her "S" line), with JJH facing her back, seeming not to be interested even though they're together. But his face shows a smirk and he's peeking back :P Also since he's reading the book upside down, it shows that he in fact is a little interested.. :D It makes people wonder what's the relationship between the two..

The article also said it will release at the beginning of next year. (I don't know what happened to the November plan..There are probably two reasons, one is that Moon So Ri's other movie is releasing in November and also they must not have finished editing etc..)

U know what...my friend have been asking me to watch Miss Kim..many months back

but i was like :unsure: ......now after DJG, i have to beg her to loan the series to me! :D

:lol: better not miss it..he's so cute there..you'd fall even more after you watch it... :rolleyes:

Archived