Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ys_jen

thanks for all the updates, including his becoming a Father.

what are his two movies coming out? i saw from the popcorn website that he has a movie called THE TRIGGER with joo jin mo. and another one which is untitled and most likely that korean movie you are talking about. his co stars listed are moon so ri and park won sang, whoever these people are. haha.

didn't know he was involved in a HK production. what is storyline?

i lived in singapore and i'm sure the movie would come. hopefully. when it comes to k shows, wished i was living in HK instead. they get the latest k shows so fast and cheap.

:):)

Hi elin :)

"The trigger" is a movie that ended up not being filmed.. JJH was going to film it with Joo Jin Mo, but unfortunately the movie got cancelled..

You're right, the Korean movie you mentioned is the one I was talking about, called "The secret charm of the female professor". It's the one I wrote the summary of on the first page. :) Moon So Ri is the leading actress, and Park Won Sang is the supporting actor. (he also has quite a big role, I believe..) This movie, along with his drama "Spring Day" are his two main works for the year. :)

The HK movie that will be released in December is called "Perhaps Love".. It's a musical movie directed by Peter Chan, and the other main actors are Jacky Cheung, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Zhou Xun. (hope I spelled their names right ^^;;) JJH doesn't appear that much in this film though.. he is an angel in the movie, teaching the three other characters what true love is, reminding them of their past memories, etc.. :lol: You can see JJH singing and dancing and speaking Chinese.. I guess it will probably be released in Singapore as well... :)

Guest ys_jen

Well, follow is a photo rumoured to be the kid JJH quite a few forums in China. What do you think?

really?! I wonder if it's true...and if it's true, I wonder how the person got it..

There have been no 'official' photos of a child JJH at all..there are only those photos posted by his friends on their individual homepages, but that was only of when he was at high school. (and of course, it wasn't for his fans to see..)

Whereas there are many childhood photos of stars in Korea, JJH is one of the exceptions.. I guess it's because he came into the industry at a comparatively late age..

If there was a child JJH photo floating around on the Korean internet, it would already have been an issue among Korean internet users...for example, the photo of when he was a photographer (as was already posted a few times on the old soompi thread, with his long hair) has become an 'issue' quite a few times already, everyone saying he was so handsome.. :lol:

Anyway, I'm guessing there isn't a huge probability that that is JJH...(but that's just my personal opinion) but we'll never know for sure unless we knew how JJH looked like when he was that age.. :P I guess the only way to find out is to see how JJH's son looks like a few years later! :P hehe

"The trigger" is a movie that ended up not being filmed.. JJH was going to film it with Joo Jin Mo, but unfortunately the movie got cancelled..

You're right, the Korean movie you mentioned is the one I was talking about, called "The secret charm of the female professor". It's the one I wrote the summary of on the first page. :) Moon So Ri is the leading actress, and Park Won Sang is the supporting actor. (he also has quite a big role, I believe..) This movie, along with his drama "Spring Day" are his two main works for the year. :)

The HK movie that will be released in December is called "Perhaps Love".. It's a musical movie directed by Peter Chan, and the other main actors are Jacky Cheung, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Zhou Xun. (hope I spelled their names right ^^;;) JJH doesn't appear that much in this film though.. he is an angel in the movie, teaching the three other characters what true love is, reminding them of their past memories, etc.. :lol: You can see JJH singing and dancing and speaking Chinese.. I guess it will probably be released in Singapore as well... :)

wow, JJH singing and dancing? should be fun to watch. when is it scheduled for release?

hey, my friend just told me today that he will be acting as a sort of bad guy role in "secret charm". is that accurate? looks like if i stick to my "MUST be good guy and get the girl" condition, i will have to skip quite a lot of his shows. :(

Guest aki_wagi

ohhhhh nooooooo!!! my oppa will become a father!!!! he...he...!!!! good 4' u JJH!!!!! make a lot of childrens that as handsome as u!!!! he..he....

Guest ys_jen

wow, JJH singing and dancing? should be fun to watch. when is it scheduled for release?

hey, my friend just told me today that he will be acting as a sort of bad guy role in "secret charm". is that accurate? looks like if i stick to my "MUST be good guy and get the girl" condition, i will have to skip quite a lot of his shows. :(

"Perhaps Love" is scheduled to release on Christmas eve :D

The movie "...secret charm.." (the title is indeed long!) is not focused on "who is the good guy and who gets the girl" at all... It's not a romance movie..it's not even a romantic comedy movie.. :P It's just a "comedy" with two girls and many(?) guys.. JJH is not a "bad guy" here either, he is certainly the main character.. and I think what your friend meant by "bad" is that his character does a few inappropriate things, like swearing etc.. That is, the character he acts is not a "gentleman"..

Basically you don't need to skip this movie since your rule of "must be the good guy and get the girl" doesn't really apply here at all, unless your definition of "good guy" means that he needs to be an angelic person, in which case I don't think there is none in the entire movie :P Not that the characters are "bad" either, it's kind of hard to explain...the movie is not your typical comedy movie..as JJH said, it's a new genre of comedy..

maybe the only problem for some of the fans is that you can't see the movie unless you're older than 18..

"Perhaps Love" is scheduled to release on Christmas eve :D

The movie "...secret charm.." (the title is indeed long!) is not focused on "who is the good guy and who gets the girl" at all... It's not a romance movie..it's not even a romantic comedy movie.. :P It's just a "comedy" with two girls and many(?) guys.. JJH is not a "bad guy" here either, he is certainly the main character.. and I think what your friend meant by "bad" is that his character does a few inappropriate things, like swearing etc.. That is, the character he acts is not a "gentleman"..

Basically you don't need to skip this movie since your rule of "must be the good guy and get the girl" doesn't really apply here at all, unless your definition of "good guy" means that he needs to be an angelic person, in which case I don't think there is none in the entire movie :P Not that the characters are "bad" either, it's kind of hard to explain...the movie is not your typical comedy movie..as JJH said, it's a new genre of comedy..

maybe the only problem for some of the fans is that you can't see the movie unless you're older than 18..

thanks for your info. wonderful! i have some things to look forward to in the next few months.

if in any case you get to catch those movies first before us all, then please let us know your comments on them. btw, where're you from? :)

aish!! jen, why was it cancelled?? it would hav been a feast to my eyes to see my 2 hot men on the big screen :(

Guest ys_jen

I heard that JJH's wife has just given birth. Is this right?

You're right. :) You can read more about it on the previous page...

thanks for your info. wonderful! i have some things to look forward to in the next few months.

if in any case you get to catch those movies first before us all, then please let us know your comments on them. btw, where're you from? :)

I don't think I can catch any of those movies before other JJH fans.. :(

I guess all of us will see the Korean movie when it's released on DVD, and the fans that live in Asia will see Perhaps Love when it's on cinemas.. I'm a Korean, but I don't live in Asia so I'll have to wait for both movies to come out on DVD... :(

But I'll definitely translate Korean reviews on the movies by critics, fans, and other audiences! That's probably more accurate than my opinion anyway..hehe :)

aish!! jen, why was it cancelled?? it would hav been a feast to my eyes to see my 2 hot men on the big screen :(

hi jcs :)

It was originally going to be filmed a few years ago...(can't really remember when, I think it was after he filmed the movie "H"..so around 2002?) but I think the producing company ran out of funds or something so it was cancelled..

The movie was going to be about a soldier who can't adapt to the army (Joo Jin Mo) who falls in love with a female spirit. Ji Jin Hee was going to be a soldier who is perfect for the army..he doesn't allow mistakes, and has good leadership etc and was going to be in the centre of all the mystery in the army..

The movie was planning to be directed by director Park Gwang Soo, but JJH still had a chance to work with him in the movie "If you were me" about 2 years later.. :)

Here's a photo of JJH that he filmed for the poster I think..

1f0a4de4.jpg

Hi every one, woh I thought I would never see u guy ever again :P I wish Ji Jin Hee would see our congratulation to the new daddy ;) Fould some picture of Monty, clip, and a song (not the one Ji Jin Hee sing though) but thought every one would one to hear :P hope all will like it it:)

Music on line: http://www.emimusic.com.cn/song/57.mp3

Clip: http://takeshi0801.d61.zgsj.com:80/050915.wmv

U1512P28T3D864337F326DT20051013121208.jpg

559632.jpg

How to upoad u guy, I got areally big pic but really good one :rolleyes:

Hi every one, woh I thought I would never see u guy ever again :P I wish Ji Jin Hee would see our congratulation to the new daddy ;) Fould some picture of Monty, clip, and a song (not the one Ji Jin Hee sing though) but thought every one would one to hear :P hope all will like it it:)

Music on line: http://www.emimusic.com.cn/song/57.mp3

Clip: http://takeshi0801.d61.zgsj.com:80/050915.wmv

U1512P28T3D864337F326DT20051013121208.jpg

559632.jpg

How to upoad u guy, I got areally big pic but really good one :rolleyes:

Hi ha tinh nhi! :D

Long time no see..!!

Thanks for the pictures and clips! (even though I can't watch the clip or hear the song right now.. :( )

Guest melgooner

Thank you Ha Tinh Nih. Great pics!

Apparently JJH sang very well. There are critics say JJH's prouniciation is way better than what they expected.

Thank you Ha Tinh Nih. Great pics!

Apparently JJH sang very well. There are critics say JJH's prouniciation is way better than what they expected.

ooh..thanks for the news Melgooner! :D I want to hear his song! :) So is the OST out now? (since wasn't the release of the soundtracks the reason why they had the press conference before?)

We all one to hear him sing :P I think he sing only two song in the movie: "the umbrella dance", "the horse theatrical troupe hot dance".

Credit to http://www.takeshikaneshirocn.com

I don't really like this pic of Ji Jin Hee<_< :P

32_443.jpg

"Perhaps Love", "The Promise" to Compete for New Year Box Office

2005-10-17 14:48:36 CRIENGLISH.com

CRI Exclusive by Shen Min - Hong Kong director Peter Chan's latest film Perhaps Love, starring Chinese mainland actress Zhou Xun, Taiwan heartthrob Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Hong Kong veteran Jackie Cheung, will hit Chinese mainland cinemas December 2.

The premiere is scheduled two weeks ahead this year's heavy-weight film "The Promise" by Chen Kaige, starring award-winning Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung, South Korean star Jang Dong-Kun and Chinese mainland actress Chen Hong.

Six of Chinese major cinema chains, which make up 55 per cent of the country's total box office, formed an alliance in Beijing to screen the film, which also marks the first time in China.

The premiere of Perhaps Love is scheduled for December 8 in Hong Kong.

Looks like Perhaps Love will be screened before his korean movie....I think the news must be true that his Korean movie is releasing in January next year..since there's no promotion on the movie now.. :(

Anyway, thanks for the news Ha tinh nhi! :D Have you found the way to upload that big photo??

Archived