Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I totally agree with u lemkopi! I think YJ's mom will not want to attract that much unnecessary attention for her little daughter while she knows so many BG's fans r waiting to slaughter YJ! I think whoever that yoojung1318 is actually did something unwise by reposting that particular article cuz rumors will start spreading and so many ppl out there do make up crazy stories based on one pic or one post.. and an example is actually many of us have the director cut DVDs and we generally speaking all agree there r actually not so many hot bts as we wish to see, but the IG posts cut one motion and make it like a 100% certain love story out of it... I am also not sure if it's good or not good ...I watched these DVDs 4 times and of course there r many parts i really really really love and would really want to share but I can not due to the policy.. but still, it's too limited compare to my greedy desires of wanting to see more and vivid evidences.. the director really removed a lots of the parts that could mean a lots to us... unfortunately.. the bts of the bts is what I really want to see!!!

• Like 2

@best99 Just call me chingu...chinguya..don't want superiority on this thread..:blush: @Xuexi_1 Amen to that chingu:blush: @boju Thank you chinguya..just reading your comment about BoYoo bts again in D'cut makes my heart flutters again...thanks for sharing..indeed we stay on this thread coz we love BoYoo in "BoYoo is :heart:" @kkwattana really?hehehe I remember when Yoo Jung said that her mom is asking her if she had a true feeling towards Bo Gum :wub:Moms knows best...:wub: @liemkopi Welcome back chinguya:D

Guys about the like button...SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD..look for the THEME then click DEFAULT...then you can have lots of choices/reaction for the other post..

I just love the caption..ROMANCE OF THE CENTURY...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, liemkopi said:

I have been wondering if this IG account owner 'youjung1318' really belongs to YJ's mum. Been told a while ago she is but then I checked with another and was told that 'youjung1318' is just a staff member in YJ's team - as clarified by a Korean fan.

Judging by what youjung1318 posted, I have doubts that YJ's mum posted them:) 

Still in doubt.

please enlighten me chinggus.. what ii it that the account posted?? thank you..

Hey guys  as said PBG needs a special sombody to adjust his tie - that being said, I think he is hinting to KYJ - oh! I wish you were here beside me and I will be on top of the world. :heart::heart:

I have been asking to count me in the chat .   :flushed::flushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

Spoiler

I totally agree with u lemkopi! I think YJ's mom will not want to attract that much unnecessary attention for her little daughter while she knows so many BG's fans r waiting to slaughter YJ! I think whoever that yoojung1318 is actually did something unwise by reposting that particular article cuz rumors will start spreading and so many ppl out there do make up crazy stories based on one pic or one post.. and an example is actually many of us have the director cut DVDs and we generally speaking all agree there r actually not so many hot bts as we wish to see, but the IG posts cut one motion and make it like a 100% certain love story out of it... I am also not sure if it's good or not good ...I watched these DVDs 4 times and of course there r many parts i really really really love and would really want to share but I can not due to the policy.. but still, it's too limited compare to my greedy desires of wanting to see more and vivid evidences.. the director really removed a lots of the parts that could mean a lots to us... unfortunately.. the bts of the bts is what I really want to see!!!

I'm also curious who yoojung1318 is.  Theories range from YJ staff to her mom with YJ also having access.  I thought that during the NY trip, it could be her mom managing that IG account since there are posts of her siblings (older bro and sis) as well.  But I'm still not sure about the identity of the IG handler, though one things certain, its close to her since some photos are really bts.  As for the IG reposting/liking boyoo related stuff, it was understandable during MDBC run but I'm half-half right now, since 1 party is gonna pay dearly for that. :(

• Like 4

Actually I only asked 2 people who yoojung1318 is.

I was told (many months ago) by the first person that yoojung1318 is YJ's mum's account. Therefore I followed her on IG. She would post pictures of YJ that gave me the impression that she's promoting YJ activities (since Sidus is not doing its job!). I only have doubts when yoojung1318 started to post songs and sceneries (that unlikely would post by a mother) and random photos of YJ (which normally what fans would do). When I raised my doubts, was told that probably YJ also posted on that IG account. That's when I checked with another person who is YJ's loyal fan. She too has doubts about yoojung1318 and upon checking with one Korean fan, she was told that that account belongs to a staff.

I am not sure how active yoojung1318 is on IG, that is whether or not she reads other people's IG.  If she does, then she would have clarified her identity if she saw posts that assumed she's YJ's mum. It will be funny if she's really just a staff. 

Anyway these are just my observations and opinion about yoojung1318. I have no doubts she too loves YJ very much but because of my reservation about who she really is, I find it uncomfortable to read posts that assume she's the mother of YJ.

Coincidentally before I wrote what is in the spoiler, I came across this nice sentence which I like to share it here -- "Don't judge someone by the opinion of another" -- in this case my opinion of the IG account owner:)

And thanks @Kissy13 for the warmth welcome:)

• Like 4

The DVD does not skimp on the interactions of BoYoo. The kiss scene in the garden did need multiple takes and it was a fun atmosphere (considering that there were so many eyes). BoYoo had to shift positions for the right camera angles with their lips pressed together (You could hear the director going  - move left, move right )

I can also see that KYJ is definitely the more professional one. She was offering suggestions to scenes to the director. And I was wincing in sympathy at how many times she was slapped by the queen. And the Queen was also very apologetic after the director yelled cut.

• Like 3

@kissy13..U r the old timer dear lol.

@liemkopi Im not to sure chingu.. I dont have any IG acct..hmmm...but if it belong to YJ staffs they shld know all those post can invite rumours or scandals..its also weird if it belongs to her mum too... Hmmmm...maybe the post meant to give us hint??that BG coming for her fan sign sessions?but....its so unlikely though...

@dee_230208.. Its nice to see u r back along with other familiars chingus..i miss them too..liemkopi,yaya_amin n few others..if only we have MDBC season 2....together with new shippers this ship will sail very2 fast and full of happiness!

• Like 2

Hello ~~~ ive been a silent member of this forum for a while now. I was wondering if you guys made that GC for BoYoo only? There are so many updates bu ahjussi that i wasn't able to see because of work and school. I wanted to see the bts vids but i dunno anyone who could share it. Esp. the garden scene i really wanna watch it ^^

PS idk how this works tbh im a little lost 

6 hours ago, liemkopi said:

This is very frustrating, I can't find any option to cancel this quote in order to write ????

Credit to uploader

Whenever I'm in doubt with BoYoo, I will visit videos created by this Youtube owner:) Very reassuring.

I agree with you liemkopi.

I was wondering why PBG's collar was so short to cover the tie?  Maybe it was made like that and the style is like that?? Hence he was trying to adjust it a few times and he has no mirror to view to adjust the collar properly too .........:(

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BABEBOYOO said:

there is something wrong with the soompi - y the wide spacing.

let's all be happy with our boyoo.  Congrats to PBY and PD .  hope to see more pics of both of them. 

I know right???i very stress with this version...lol... But i like the LIKE button though..have more choices..

• Like 2

And still at the evening of awards...

Spoiler

Someone must have been very proud of this handsome and great actor... :phew:

On 9/9/2017 at 7:12 AM, akikisetsu said:

I'm also curious who yoojung1318 is.  Theories range from YJ staff to her mom with YJ also having access.  I thought that during the NY trip, it could be her mom managing that IG account since there are posts of her siblings (older bro and sis) as well.  But I'm still not sure about the identity of the IG handler, though one things certain, its close to her since some photos are really bts.  As for the IG reposting/liking boyoo related stuff, it was understandable during MDBC run but I'm half-half right now, since 1 party is gonna pay dearly for that. :(

On 9/9/2017 at 2:28 AM, liemkopi said:

Still in doubt.

This IG's using it  the YJ's family, that's what people are saying, but if you're expecting a confirmation, you forget it ... In some cases we have to find the answers on our own, for example, it's enough to see the published images that only YJ or a family member might having resumed ...I never repost anything from that Ig,  I have the feeling of violating their privacy if I do ... I do not know why ...but I always read it with interest...:wink:

Spoiler

In particular, the publication of that old article seemed to me to be an answer to those who accused BG of not giving enough recognitions to YJ (which is a fake contradicted by the facts before their our words)...I think that there's problems about fm...

This's perfect male visage... :wub:

DJPSnlPUwAAg-H8.jpg
- cr logo -

Spoiler

And others perfect views... for all photo: cr  logo...

DJOOZquUQAArRZe.jpg

DJHFvPXUMAAtFMR.jpg

DJH_9hZVwAEyF_W.jpg
-cr logo -

21577003_101834197229154_328297456041197
- cr @sda2017

And this femal visage also is perfect...

21432746_340858969705756_129363814988429
-cr owner-

The  BoYoo couple's power: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170908000258

• Like 4

I don't know if anyone has seen this, but this awwwwww....

Spoiler

I have not seen 2 of the pics before, at the bottom...the first from the left and the third one (esp this one)....how cuuute.

Credit to the owner....

ps. let me know if I'm not suppose to post this...I'll delete it....but just wanted to share it since this is my first time seeing such a scene....

SORRY Y'ALL, the pic doesn't show (not sure why)....

Spoiler

My dear friends Boyoo, I  barge into this forum for the controversial events of these last days that deeply and sadly shaken me, pushing me away from the shelter of silent observer, from which I found satisfaction for a long time with your surveys, revelations, analysis attentions on our desired couple, to show me to you,  expressing my humble antithetical thought to that emerging from the lines, written by certain people, that I respect but of which I rejects the content and mode of presentation or manifestation. I regret have tracked in this messages the charges against our Bo Gum of a behavior based on the non - sharing, on the ingratitude, on the incorrectness, for not explicitly mentioning his Yoo Jung during the acceptance speech of the renowned Hallyui award ... and now I answer strongly to satisfy a longing of justice: Bo Gum could not have developed his intervention in a way different  than that in which he has faced it. He was impeccable, gentle diplomatic and above all he cured  that he would not afford a damage to anyone, exposing them to a greater visibility than others, but, remembering chorally everyone , he gave to all, senior and young, the same equal value, recognizing everybody to be was indispensable to the his success and the success of the drama. I was thrilled to read his words of appreciation addressed to all Moonlight group members: he defined them as the backbone of the whole drama. In his pronouncement I have not seen traces of selfishness, but humility: he, winner of a prize awarded by a highly qualified jury (remember: he has not invited himself, he has not self-assigned the prize … I repeat it ... was chosen! ). He certainly did not have the power to decide who to invite or reward  in the female section! Can not blame him !!! I'm sure that  If it had been up to him, he would go to the awards with Yoo: it’s confirmed in his eyes, at times sad, lost,  wandering lost inside the stage; he didn't cut out himself a large space of pompous behaviour typical of a star where showing off himself (some artists in their manifestations lose all modesty and wallow... he no ... preserve always an aura of freshness, genuineness, kindness, education, respect); our Bo Gum  placed himself  at the same level as any other actors in the drama or as  their estimator and disciple. I ask you, dear friends BoYoo, in the face of his great humility and ability to recognize and appreciate without distinction the acting of others, how can one not underline his human and professional value? Yes --- you have understood ... I am a great admirer of Bo: I appreciate his immense talent: he is versatile in acting, expressive, charismatic, highly communicative, eclectic, able to convey a myriad of sensations and emotions and above all he is a boy who has a life force that only people who have suffered in life possess. I also appreciate him for his insistence,  his courage,  his tenacity,  his ability to always say thanks and to be always positive and proctive (do not forget it, he was indicated by two university professors, professors in social sciences, as a unique personality of the show capable of perfectly embodying the peculiarities of resilience), for his determination: he has succeeded in gaining its current position of success by sacrificing itself and having no behind a simple emotional and familiar situation ....despite all, with his clear virtues combined with his high-quality singing and recitative skills and wuth his honesty, he didn't strayed, but he has become the Bo who all of us Boyoo love (and who surely also Yoo loves): a talented artist and a boy exceptionally worthy of all the good and the success that, working hard, making the right choices, sacrificing himself, he has conquered   ... I pray strongly enough that he to be healthy and that she can always have a light and a brilliant career (a wish that I extend also to our Yoo) !!! I think any mom would be happy to have he as son in law!!! Too bad I don't have a daughter !!! That is why I refuse and disagreed with certain positions tha denoting an unjust charges against him: without failing to respect anyone, I would like to point out that he  winning the award and not mentioning openly Yoo, he did not take  anything away  her; that award is attributed to the drama artist who has contributed to spreading Korean culture outside the national boundaries and ... allow me ... in the context of the times, he is  worthy of deserve it, considering the river of people participating in its various and diversified events abroad !!! Even in my land ... a small country of beautiful Italy his name is known! I met Yoo Jung… I confess ... for having played as co-star with Bo Gum and I immediately appreciated her: together they are explosive! Unique couple ... here's a magic word: ... together ... I think it is unfair to insist, therefore, that Bogum should only succeed in having played with Yoo; I'd say the same, even if the situation was the opposite: if it was to be argued that Yoo's success was solely dependent on her playing with Bo ... It is certain that both of them have benefited from the proximity of the other because, ... why not ... I think because they loving each other, they have been stimulated to each other, by performing in a situation of affinity syntonic  in the frame of the whole, but do not forget that if they had not possessed talent the magic of the Moonlight set would not spread like a blotch of oil. Now not all public occasions allow our couple to express themselves together and share the awards of their product made together ... though helped by many other protagonists ... the awards ceremony of some nights ago did not allow (when Bo Gum had the chance, he maked every effort to express his joy to share moments of glory with his Yoo. Remember: KBS awards, AAA, Mama, Baeksang….). In my humble warning Bo gum has been limited by two factors in close correlation: the first is the veto of the agency: note that Bo has explicitly explained the names of Blossom members and those of those who fall into a free zone: directors and producers; the second is to protect Yoo from the hostility of other boats without sails and rudders and therefore potentially dangerous and by possible attacks of  detractors that emphasize  her age (x Song-Song  there were no such limitations and constraints). I add another reflection that always comes from my take a distance from what some friends have written in some posts before my post: why insinuate that Yoo might be sad about how Bo Gum's speech had been done? Honestly in seeing the picture on IG I thought she was just tired (school, fanmeeting,travels), but despite all she wanted to post in order not to interrupt a practice that I hope have not only I noticed  ... that is usually if BO disappears for a long time also Yoo not post anything .... And she reappears when BO also reappears ... so it was last September 7th. If Yoo had been sad because not being mentioned, she would not post that selfie and especially not the night of the awards: it would have been a rude act which doesn't reflect her personality. And if she had been really sad, her sadness is certainly not to be attributed to Bo Gum, given the profound friendship between them, but for other facts (maybe problems in selling tickets: that's what we're  talking about inside some instagram). But my complacency is swarmed as soon as I've read some of the post and above all I ask again:” Why to attribute to Bo the cause of a supposed and unspeakable sadness of Yoo?” These insinuations on Bo have also been welcomed on some instagram where some writers have thus felt legitimate to rough criticize Bo. I found this very unpleasant: it has brought me so much sadness because Bogum has always shown attention, tenderness, love and gratitude towards Yoo. Let me write, on official occasions in the interviews, Yoo has always been a cryptic, evasive, detached from Bogum; however, we all attributed this behavior to the impossibility, because of her young age, to express and manifest itself freely and we accepted it; why they does not give the benefit of the doubt also to Bogum and defines him as ungrateful ???! I  ask you humbly,  dear friends, to think about it !!! Bo has never failed to respect Yoo, and I think she has been helped by God by acting with Bogum in her first adult drama ... To have Bogum side by side as a partner in certain scenes, to interact with him, would not have been so traumatic ... indeed it  have been a blessing for her, given the tenderness and respect that he always destined to her. Testimony of this is on the web where circulate various images ... bts and various other events. I'm sure she is aware of it and that she appreciates a lot Bo (it is further proof of an image posted on yoojun1318 whose caption is a kind of thank you to Bo for his appreciation of Yoo). I sincerely hope that all this pulverine will dissolve without leaving any consequences that could hurt and seriously compromise not only their personal relationship, which it is (I believe very deep), but also that of any future desired professional collaboration:  it's  absurd, senseless, immature  put in place a professional competition between them, without valid reasons simply for a superficial and unexplained reading of clues that could mean anything else, that is to say the opposite. They are the couple more compatible  possible on screen and definitely off screen (see you the bts and various events to which they have participated together: how much sweetness and love in their interactions): let's not over complicate their life: are we or not their supporters? I apologize for being little bit long-winded and  further if my speech has hurt  sensitivity of some Boyoo friends, but if we really keep to our puppies with the heart and hope their potential relationship could launch (I heartily hope that deep feelings between them will do not fade), we must try not to undermine it or compromise it, taking more caution in our interventions ... thank you ... I you hug  strongly ... now I will return to my silent shelter to pray and hope that our dreams will soon come true: another project together and maybe a engagement.. ... ciao

Edited by Yoogummy2
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

hi yoogummy2

Thanks your long-winded and super good english.   We have already let go of this topic and why do you have to bring it up again. The saying goes There's no smoke without fire, so therefore let's not be so critic  but just continue to support our lovely Boyoo.  And like you said, KYJ maybe tired - the reason becos she will be having a fan meeting soon and that may cause her to stressful.

Hi shippers -be happy with our lovely Boyoo and stay strong for them regardless of any critics, problems or whatever is being said.  Fighting.  sayanara.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Did anyone catch KDY's IG update? In an old MDBC still, he apparently tagged Bogum with Yoojung's account. Lol! Like during the KBS Awards, apparently KDY knows something. :D Anyway, I learned this through someone's post. When I went to check for myself, I couldn't find the pic. I suppose he deleted the photo since people quickly picked up on the hint.  Haha... Just what do you think KDY's purpose was in posting that?  

Be still my Boyoo ❤️!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2