Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

Hello chingus...let me help you..I read this on TKL thread..you just have to go to the bottom of this thread....you can see the THEME..JUST CLICK IT THEN CHOOSE DEFAULT...since soompi have a technical problem and currently fixing a bug issue...

Wahhhh!!!!!!!So late for those pictures since I don't have an IG account....and so glad to see my old chingus on this thread again....:blush:

Hey @Kissy13 thanks for the technical info, was wondering if the problem was with my connection, glad to have all the buttons working again so I can go emoji-spree lol. I really miss this forum and its lovely souls. Aren't we all some happy and lucky shippers? We got showered by more mesmerising photos:wub: If those good samaritans on IG continue to leak the previous pics of BG and YJ on a daily basis, I'd prolly end up with cavities cos those two are just so sweet and gentle to each other. Many thanks to all the friends here who have been generous with their observations of the vid.

@kkwattana congratulations! So happy that you're going to see YJ in person (so jelly inside lol). Have fun and savour the moment, and please kindly share your precious experience with us. 

And a big congratulations to the MDBC team won at SDA 2017!  The team and cast truly deserve all the recognition. I'm just a bit confused, Seoul Story said MDBC won Excellence Award, while some fan accounts said MDBC won Grand Prize. Still, congratulations!

• Like 6

hi,everyone.. been silent fan on dis thread..since day one wen this page created..am contended just reading all ofnyour post ..fan of yoo jung since dongyi days.. proud to say i watched all of her drama.. hope u have space for me here..godbless everyone.boyoo is real. frm phil.:heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, londrina said:

I am the only one who noticed or was there anyone else ...? bogum dyed his hair black again.

Hmmm...Or it could just look darker with all that hair product?  Well, he looks good either way.  I kinda hope someone is in sync and does the same to her hair.  I wonder if she will debut a new look at her FM like some are saying. 

Wow, I just saw an NG of the last MDBC kiss scene where he kisses her first on the cheek (ctto!). Yes, it makes me believe PBG would be that considerate and a real romantic if he were dating someone. OMG, there's no way they could NOT fall in love with so many touching scenes and NGs like this!  I'm all shook! ❤️

• Like 4

It's been a while that i am posting something on this thread. So happy that it's been so active lately!

i am not sure what is happening with soompi, but i can't view most of the pictures posted here and i can't like posts :(

if there is any message, please include me! I have bought the dvd box set via Pearl0024 but waiting for it right now. Can't wait to see everything!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, j31717 said:

Hmmm...Or it could just look darker with all that hair product?  Well, he looks good either way.  I kinda hope someone is in sync and does the same to her hair.  I wonder if she will debut a new look at her FM like some are saying. 

Wow, I just saw an NG of the last MDBC kiss scene where he kisses her first on the cheek (ctto!). Yes, it makes me believe PBG would be that considerate and a real romantic if he were dating someone. OMG, there's no way they could NOT fall in love with so many touching scenes and NGs like this!  I'm all shook! ❤️

Woaaahhh where did you see that? 

• Like 1

thanks a lot @Kissy13 finally seeing like button again, even exist trophy icon :tongue:...

Congratulation to MDBC teams n BGmy whose winning such a meaningfull awards... Eventough uri baby doll didn't invited n didn't win anything, but im sure she is happy for BGmy n MDBC awards.

3 hours ago, londrina said:

I am the only one who noticed or was there anyone else ...? bogum dyed his hair black again.

yes.. my eyes said he dyed his hairs in black too, maybe to match with his tuxedo???. N i will die (again) if he dyed back in his hairs like b4 again to match with YJngie hairs...hahaha...

• Like 2

(edited : info no longer relevant  as post no longer available).

Youjung's latest update ...

Caption says "need strength"(according to other posters).  a cap with a "B"

MDBC friendship goals! 

Someone needs help with his tie ...once again...

Happy for BG n  MDBC  winning the awards..would have been perfect if only  YJ-ie had been there too... like someone commented, ,she was half of his success. I'm disappointed there seems no  mention of YJ in BG's speech, seems even the mc was trying to manoevere it a bit by asking which co actor would be happiest for him...but in this instance,the deliberate evasion makes it seem all the more suspicious.

Credit to owners

• Like 4

Looks like Soompi forum is having a glitch ..... most posted images cannot be seen??  Thanks to ahjussi lover who posted that pic.  Happened to get a glimpse - the pic apparently taken after the last scene and the hug. Still could see both BG and YJ eyes were slightly puffy becos they cried so much after shooting the last episode being the end of the drama.  And all of them will be going their own way. 

May God bless them and may their friendship grow stronger having been forged during the filming of this wonderful drama.  Their camaderie is so pure and lovely.:wub:

• Like 2

HELLO XUEXI WHERE DID YOU GET TO SEE THE PIC OF BOYOO COUPLE.  CAN AHJUSSI REPEAT THE PIC PLS.  UNFORTUNATELY UNABLE PURCHASE THE DVD BECOS ITS EXPENSIVE SO PLS PLS REPEAT IT AGAIN.  REALLY APPRRECIATE.  HAVE ANYONE SEND MORE PICS  OF ANY TEXT - PLS DONT FORGET TO COUNT ME IN.  I REALLY THEM SO MUCH.  PLS DONT MAKE ME IN SUSPENSE.

Sorry, can't remember the name, some kind soul posted an instagram link and said to click the link which I did and it bring you to ahjussi_lover instagram where the fan has the photo.  Probably it may have to be removed due to protection over both of them especially YJ ......

• Like 1

I can say that the D Cut really is a D Cut. There are many scenes that the Director included which fleshed out the story. E.g. the farewell scene before Lee Young woke up to find Ra On missing as she had fled the palace.

I only watched the commentary so far and will watch from Ep 1 soon.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, joyoflife77 said:

(edited : info no longer relevant  as post no longer available).

Youjung's latest update ...

Caption says "need strength"(according to other posters).  a cap with a "B"

Someone needs help with his tie ...once again...

Happy for BG n  MDBC  winning the awards..would have been perfect if only  YJ-ie had been there too... like someone commented, ,she was half of his success.

Credit to owners

Yeah say YJ-ie insta post too... 1st thing that came to my mind after I saw the translation of the caption and the 'B' on her cap... Are ur giving us a not so subtle hint :wub:.. I am so happy.. Haha 

• Like 2

YJ is really half of the success for this drama! And the most annoying thing is only the "guy" is shining like crazy! And YJ had to keep it low to prevent PBG's fans from attacking! I am so so so angry! So he can not thank her in this Seoul international award?! He can always say couple more names in addition to her name to make it less awkward.. why only thank the big ppl like directors? And stop telling me saying this is inappropriate and asking me to remove my comments. I am NoT going to remove this time! Look at the forum is flooded with all the details of the clips and ppl asked me "nicely" to remove my comments! This is a freaking free world so stop telling me this and that! Haters will always hate YJ and when u guys posting more details than me also will bring haters attention, right? So stop being double standards! Look at YJ's IG title, she needs strength!? I wonder why she needs strength. Maybe it's the because of the fan meeting practices or maybe someone surly knows how to survive in entertainment world and only thank the "important" people?! Why it is so bad and difficult to thank the female lead in the drama? And were only the ppl win the award participate this event? Or some other celebrities also attend? Why can't they also invite her? Really? Only the man deserve to shine and be loved?! So freaking annoying! Gong yoo thanked his female lead and song joong ki thanked his female lead! So he can not thank his female lead? Don't tell me because he is not senior enough to do that! Give me a break! If he is been paid as high as senior then he should act like a senior and like a real grown up man! It's not about whether they r in love or not, it doesn't matter! it's about respect and honor your teammate! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, moonlightdream said:

YJ is really half of the success for this drama! And the most annoying thing is only the "guy" is shining like crazy! And YJ had to keep it low to prevent PBG's fans from attacking! I am so so so angry! So he can not thank her in this Seoul international award?! He can always say couple more names in addition to her name to make it less awkward.. why only thank the big ppl like directors? And stop telling me saying this is inappropriate and asking me to remove my comments. I am NoT going to remove this time! Look at the forum is flooded with all the details of the clips and ppl asked me "nicely" to remove my comments! This is a freaking free world so stop telling me this and that! Haters will always hate YJ and when u guys posting more details than me also will bring haters attention, right? So stop being double standards! Look at YJ's IG title, she needs strength!? I wonder why she needs strength. Maybe it's the because of the fan meeting practices or maybe someone surly knows how to survive in entertainment world and only thank the "important" people?! Why it is so bad and difficult to thank the female lead in the drama? And were only the ppl win the award participate this event? Or some other celebrities also attend? Why can't they also invite her? Really? Only the man deserve to shine and be loved?! So freaking annoying! 

absolutely 1000% agree with you !!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonlightdream said:

YJ is really half of the success for this drama! And the most annoying thing is only the "guy" is shining like crazy! And YJ had to keep it low to prevent PBG's fans from attacking! I am so so so angry! So he can not thank her in this Seoul international award?! He can always say couple more names in addition to her name to make it less awkward.. why only thank the big ppl like directors? And stop telling me saying this is inappropriate and asking me to remove my comments. I am NoT going to remove this time! Look at the forum is flooded with all the details of the clips and ppl asked me "nicely" to remove my comments! This is a freaking free world so stop telling me this and that! Haters will always hate YJ and when u guys posting more details than me also will bring haters attention, right? So stop being double standards! Look at YJ's IG title, she needs strength!? I wonder why she needs strength. Maybe it's the because of the fan meeting practices or maybe someone surly knows how to survive in entertainment world and only thank the "important" people?! Why it is so bad and difficult to thank the female lead in the drama? And were only the ppl win the award participate this event? Or some other celebrities also attend? Why can't they also invite her? Really? Only the man deserve to shine and be loved?! So freaking annoying! 

Thank you for speaking my mind. I love your post about DVD cut very much. Look forward to your next post. Thank you. 
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, princessflo said:

Isso é exatamente o que eu acho, pobre yoo jungie, ela também merece reconhecimento. LITM não seria tão popular se não for a química do bogum e do yoo jung, então deve ser igual:(

I  agree,  "he" would have the brightness he has today without jung? it was due to her and her great professionalism, acting,  and most importantly the chemistry they both had. If it were not for all these things, he would certainly be erased like many other actors. I say that he is being "ungrateful" in relation to her. Would it have worked  were another dull actress? my friends, what you think about it? I'm very sad for jung, I love this beautiful doll very much, I do not want her to be sad or hurt. This is very unfair. I know everyone can tell that he did it to avoid rumors ... but a thank you would not kill anyone! this is my humble and sincere opinion. I am not attacking bogum, I just think he failed at this point. I feel a  angry with him and sad too. Thank you and God bless you all.:(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, moonlightdream said:

I totally agree with you. When I first read Bogum's speech translated in Eng, I could not find YJ's name and my heart ache as I feel sorry for her. She deserved one of the the prizes actually but not even a thank you; Should not be too harmful just to mention her name...never mind.

YJ plays a big role to make this MDBC drama a big success too. Her ability in acting as Hong Raon, my god can you imagine who will do better than her!? Her acting is even better than many older kstars and just because she is young? her age? she is not allowed any best or excellence award (yet). 

I know Bogum cant do anything about him keep receiving awards, not sure if he was asked not to mention YJ's name or she agreed with him not to mention her name during speech, whatever reason, I feel a sad for YJ, I really hope she comes back with more strength and success and she gets recognized more. 

• Like 5