Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 8/15/2017 at 5:50 PM, Sheila Marie Green said:

keep on sailing and keep on believing ....we have so many years ahead  in a sea ....so many treasures and new memories to search  or collect for....Keep on fighting!!!! HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL!!!!

Same here sorry for late reply as well chinguya...hehehe been busy also but I don't know..there's some certain force that led me to open the soompi account...AND MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW I'M HAPPY SO MUCH HAPPY!!BEEN SCREAMING AND DANCING WITH THE NEWS!!

@kiwimari20 @tenoritaiga @moonlightdream @pbnh7 @pat_vipbj @Kathleen Domingo @kkwattana @bojuI am so happy for the couple...sincerely happy for them..

@pbnh7 thanks for sharing your fanfic chinguya..been craving for BoYoo goodies..:heart:everytime I'm listening with Perfect song by Ed Sheeran..can't help to think about them...

Have a great day everyone..though I and some of our chingus we're not posting actively on this thread just like before..I know that our faith on this couple is silent but strong...:blush:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

Same here sorry for late reply as well chinguya...hehehe been busy also but I don't know..there's some certain force that led me to open the soompi account...AND MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW I'M HAPPY SO MUCH HAPPY!!BEEN SCREAMING AND DANCING WITH THE NEWS!!

@kiwimari20 @tenoritaiga @moonlightdream @pbnh7 @pat_vipbj @Kathleen Domingo @kkwattana @bojuI am so happy for the couple...sincerely happy for them..

@pbnh7 thanks for sharing your fanfic chinguya..been craving for BoYoo goodies..:heart:everytime I'm listening with Perfect song by Ed Sheeran..can't help to think about them...

Have a great day everyone..though I and some of our chingus we're not posting actively on this thread just like before..I know that our faith on this couple is silent but strong...:blush:

Yes !!! were all busy now a days ....just post something from time to time:)...and about the news were hyeri and ryu are dating while surfing in the twitter and boom!!! I saw that yesterday he he he!! so much fun and feeling happy with a sigh....something hard from my chest has been pulled out and feeling at ease at the same time.Have a great day to every one!!!!!:blush:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGb7jEqV0AEgHnG.jpgDGb7jEqV0AEgHnG.jpg

• Like 7

Credit to the IG owner even though I am not sure I am happy about this news. I hope YJ can appear in major event too! I disagree with ppl keep saying she is still young and still gets plenty of chances to shine! Whatever! She deserves to shine Both NOW and FUTURE! And to add, the success of liml drama does not only belong to BG, it belongs to YJ and the supporting roles too, if really in the end KBS only invites BG and not YJ, that will be very disappointing and annoying! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, moonlightdream said:

Credit to the IG owner even though I am not sure I am happy about this news. I hope YJ can appear in major event too! I disagree with ppl keep saying she is still young and still gets plenty of chances to shine! Whatever! She deserves to shine Both NOW and FUTURE! 

i agree with you.. I am disappointed.. i don't know what kind of thinking they have but both BoGum and YooJung deserves to be there.. They both worked hard and the whole LITM team that's why the series is a big hit now..

I don't know if i am right but i think it was the same award body that Joongki attended last year and gave him an award.. Joongki honored HyeKyo there saying that the award should be for HyeKyo and not for him..

When will I see BoYoo again in public together.. how i wish that BoGum will attend the FM of YooJung to satisfy my thirst for them.. and I am sad now because I miss them badly..

• Like 10

Yeolri couple come true. Yeah....

Like I said, before ship Boyoo, I intended to ship Gumri. But when I saw interaction between Bogum and Hyeri and interation between Hyeri and Jung Yeol, I thought Hyeri and JY was closer than Gumri. But at that time, I dont bias both of them so I didnt follow them. 

But some of my following SNS account ship this couple, I saw many hints of them and I think they should be a couple with that kind of interaction.  Bogum was really like a light bulb when taking pictures with them (sorry my Bogummy).

I feel very happy with them, and hope them to have a happy ending with a wedding!

Now, many SNS account share nearly interaction of this couple with our Boyoo, we could keep hope our Boyoo could be true then. But surely, I will wait patiently not  rush at all.

And today,I read a news about Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra (do you know them) they are the 1st couple in drama I like and their drama is the 1st Korean drama I watched. They became husband and wife after filming this drama together. He said after that in an interview about his feeling with his wife like this: "When I saw Shin Ae Ra the 1st time, I felt in love at the 1st sight and wanted to marry her. I always looked at her unconsciously after a finishing filming scenes. Every of her smile, the way she touched her hair or when she concentrate on reading her script made my heart fluttering. Everyday passed, I hope her heart could went to me". They have got marriage almost 22 years already and still happy until now.

But when I read his interview, I remember unconscious and conscious look of Bogum to Yoojung, and my hoping get higher and higher.

Swallowing my heart - MDBC OST

When I first saw you, I felt it
That we would fall in love
We will
With hopes up high
I don’t think we’ll just pass by

I’m hoping
I’m hoping and hoping
When I open my eyes one day
It feels like you will fill me up inside

I’m swallowing my heart
While holding a white moon flower
It’s coloring my heart
While holding a bright smile
  • Like 17

CONGRATS & really happy for him ...:w00t:

"ParkBoGum announced to receive 'Hallyu Star Special Award' on upcoming Seoul Drama Awards 2017"

Bogum wins recognition for his contribution to the Korean wave and the export amount... this is all credit of him!

I hope that Yoo Jung also receives a special prize, not only because I would like to see her next to him but because among the emerging actresses, it is the most popular and, my opinion, the best young actrice... but perhaps it is not right to think that Bogummy's fame came only from MDBC, even though not there is not an occasion on which he did not give credit generously to  others colleagues and especially YJ.. Bogum is recognized as a hallyu representing Korea... I am always so proud of him!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000982573&lfrom=twitter

If it were up to me, however, both should win for a long time the best actor/actresse and the best couple award!
And... a year past, always miss them! 

20881962_331867060604947_348412840320669

Spoiler

• Like 14

On 8/9/2017 at 5:46 AM, pbnh7 said:

Hello, my beautiful chingus!!

I can't believe I'm finally saying this, but.... MY FANFIC IS READY!!! It's about 50 pages long and that's why I took forever to finish it, but oh well. The important thing here is that it's done and ready to be enjoyed by all of you, my fellow Boyoo shippers <3 

The story is told from PBG's POV and it unfolds to the lyrics of Ed Sheeran's song "Perfect" (the lyrics truly are PERFECT FOR BOYOO! give it a listen before you start reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQzJfsT2eo). 

I have uploaded it to AsianFanfics because this forum was giving me some trouble with the format, so here goes the link! It's open for everyone to read :) https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277199

I can only hope you'll like it and that it will bring a lot of Ra On to your day. Disclaimer: I don't own MDBC, KBS, or know PBG or KYJ (although I certainly wish I did!). Some of it is based on actual events, but remember, it's all a work of fiction :wink: (except Boyoo, Boyoo is real). 

To anyone who was anticipating it, thank you for your patience! I really hope you enjoy it and  would love to hear your comments! 

Thank you, everyone! Have a beautiful day! :)

DaebaK !!! 

I  likened your story from my  Sweet Dream's  novel  collection back in the 80's

If you haven't read  FANFIC , guys..

What are you waiting  for?

GET ON IT!

hiding-smiley.gif

• Like 10

“Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? 
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.” 

Emery Allen

Bogum more handsome from day to day...:wub:

DHfLw6ZU0AALCLL.jpg

- cr AJiA -

Spoiler

He arrived at incheon airport...here ... And YJ?

Memories... 18 august 2016... :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 13

I give up finding Yoojung at airport...lol, she is such a good ninja! unlike Bogum, fans always find him at airport almost everytime when he travels, dont know why not Yoojung. 

@boju - I agree that Bogum;s look today wow me, his body, muscle and is so manly, very handsome, I like to say YJ is so lucky if she has him, his look is like a prince! Such a flawless guy. 

• Like 11

Thank you for recapping their presscon video and pic.  Probably it's just me - noticed in their presscon, Yoojung really dressed in her age, very simple and plain (white off shoulder blouse and pastel pink long skirt).  No wonder Bogum-mi wanna act her bodyguard .....

Seems since last year, he has somehow grown more mature and manly .......:wub:

• Like 10

He is more manly when he is with kyj...always there by her side....but also always wanting her to adjust his clothes...lol...

Loving all these pics from the press con...up to now still haven't found one with eng subs....sigh

Wonder if both rushing back for anniversary get together...

Off to stalk kwakie's IG.. .lol

• Like 11

Hi everyone, 

Silent lurker here, suddenly decided to step out and ask...why so quiet in here lately? I love this forum and crave your boyoo postings, people!  Okay, so I noticed IG blowing up with reminders of MDBC's anniversary that's quickly approaching. However, amidst all the celebration, I wonder if anyone else but me has noticed that KYJ has deleted certain photos from her account. Particularly missing is the one where she's wearing the "borrowed" reindeer ears and the pic where she visited the MDBC umbrella tree scene. Why did she erase them???  Personally, I felt these two photos carried hints of an existing relationship.  I know it's not limited to these two pictures, but nonetheless, I am hoping that this means nothing as PBG and KYJ are my one & only fave OTP.  Sad, but I cannot shake the feeling that perhaps it could mean something has happened? A lover's quarrel?  I am praying that they are not growing apart due to busy schedules.  Or that crazy obsessive fan behavior might be doing more harm than good, possibly scaring them away from wanting to be together.  Can it be?? I would rather like to think that maybe KYJ is trying to cover up (protect what's theirs). Maybe...following fans overanalysis of a "shadow" in one posting has got the agency (or a "boyfriend"), advising her to be careful?

I'm curious of your thoughts? Seriously, I really hope something wonderful happens soon to rid me of these awful ponderings. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, j31717 said:

Hi everyone, 

Silent lurker here, suddenly decided to step out and ask...why so quiet in here lately? I love this forum and crave your boyoo postings, people!  Okay, so I noticed IG blowing up with reminders of MDBC's anniversary that's quickly approaching. However, amidst all the celebration, I wonder if anyone else but me has noticed that KYJ has deleted certain photos from her account. Particularly missing is the one where she's wearing the "borrowed" reindeer ears and the pic where she visited the MDBC umbrella tree scene. Why did she erase them???  Personally, I felt these two photos carried hints of an existing relationship.  I know it's not limited to these two pictures, but nonetheless, I am hoping that this means nothing as PBG and KYJ are my one & only fave OTP.  Sad, but I cannot shake the feeling that perhaps it could mean something has happened? A lover's quarrel?  I am praying that they are not growing apart due to busy schedules.  Or that crazy obsessive fan behavior might be doing more harm than good, possibly scaring them away from wanting to be together.  Can it be?? I would rather like to think that maybe KYJ is trying to cover up (protect what's theirs). Maybe...following fans overanalysis of a "shadow" in one posting has got the agency (or a "boyfriend"), advising her to be careful?

I'm curious of your thoughts? Seriously, I really hope something wonderful happens soon to rid me of these awful ponderings. 

Hi chingu! Welcome! Happy that u broke your silence.

Thanks for your observation about YJ's IG. Don't think something negative happened with their relationship since she didn't delete the pictures with BG. Assuming it's 99.9% to be a cover-up since the 2 posts are assumed to be the ones that are giving out hints of their relationship.

And speaking of the parasol scene-site picture, the caption was under the tree where we were secretly dating under(in) the parasol(ilsan).

As many people know, YJ's school is located in ilsan. i think her caption was hiding a secret meaning. B) hmmmm... Don't know when she deleted them, but is she's being super-cautious after the trip to Japan or the shadow thingy??

• Like 10

9 hours ago, j31717 said:

Hi everyone, 

I noticed that too.. for me maybe because those posts are two obvious -_- (hopefully).. anw she has that habit to delete some posts from her IG.. in the past she deleted also some posts of MDBC poster, "your song" and others from her IG.. Hopefully, she deleted it because they are too obvious and she wants to clean up her IG from lovegram posts.. 

Just my thought for the deer post..Could be this is delulu, but who knows, right?

1. her bio is love loves to love love is quote from Ulyses.. 

On 17/1/2017 at 1:51 PM, cici1 said:
Spoiler

love loves to love love.. LOVE LOVES TO LOVE LOVE

So I found there are two popular things about "LOVE LOVES TO LOVE LOVE" based on google.. They are a song and a quote from a book which the meaning of quote from book and the line from the song are related to YJ's current situation 

May I refers below the artcile

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1984/10/25/the-big-word-in-ulysses/

https://www.ci-baby.com/love-loves-to-love-love-james-joyce-ulysses/

Reveal hidden contents

James Joyce was an Irish man who lived as an artist against all odds; he had very little money and a family to support; he had terrible eyesight but wrote all the time anyway; he didn’t stay in one place but traveled often, yet made time to write.  He often had trouble with printers and publishers, who were offended by his language and would not produce his work.  He was criticized by those who didn’t understand his writings, and his books were banned by countries that failed to appreciate him.  His greatest works, Ulysses and Finnegan’s Wake, ran into printing and distribution problems, yet he persevered.

What upset the courts, countries, critics and the general reader was Joyce’s decision to write as if the words were the everyday thoughts of the lower-class Irish Joyce had known and who populated Dublin in 1904.  He wrote their ordinary thoughts as they went through the day.  In addition, Joyce overlaid this pattern with another, more universal pattern: the travels of the legendary Greek hero, Ulysses, in the Odyssey, in his famous return trip from Troy, as written by the great Greek writer and storyteller Homer.  So the everyday adventures of Leopold Bloom can be read as the life of an ordinary Dubliner but also as a great, exalted life, that of a hero.

The dangers and temptations of the ancient Ulysses are superimposed onto Leopold Bloom and his neighbors on a day in Dublin in 1904 (it happened to be the day Joyce had his first date with his future wife Nora).  But as experienced by Leopold and company, they are no longer heroic trials as we know them.  They are small, everyday events.  The implication here is that Leopold is an ordinary citizen, doing ordinary things in his day; but Leopold could be you, or me.  We are all everyman.  And we are all heroes.

There are many styles used in the book, but the main one is stream-of-consciousness, which is inclusive, like a stream, and without beginning or ending.  It is similar to the free association then-recently-developed by Freud in the late 1890s as a solution to the problems of neurotic people, and as a door into their dreams.

So each chapter takes place in a quotidian location in Dublin, and simultaneously out on the sea of Homer’s epic poem.  One of the chapters in this saga is “Cyclops,” an event described by Homer; a huge, stupid, one-eyed (one-eyed in Joyce meaning one-point-of-view) giant, Polyphemus, throws a boulder at Ulysses, and Ulysses just barely escapes.  In Dublin, “Cyclops” is the only chapter narrated by one person, who goes to Barney Kiernan’s pub and meets “the Citizen,” a fiercely anti-Semitic and nationalistic person.  Leopold and the Citizen’s disagreements increase.

The denizens of the pub are all narrow-minded in their wide-ranging discussions of nationhood; heroes; Irish births, deaths, and marriages; Queen Victoria, the death of Paddy Dignam, a boxing match, history (in particular, the greatness of Ireland and Irish crafts and the lowliness of the English and Europe); the horses in races, the lost trees of Ireland and Portugal; and numerous references to sight, eyes, and blindness, meaning narrow-mindedness, racism, and anti-Semitism, nationalism, and, especially, seeing things from only one viewpoint.  “Forces, hatred, history.”

Leopold Bloom interrupts and says that all that hatred and history are the opposite of real life, which is love.  He runs an errand and everyone in the pub puts him down.  But the narrator gives a paragraph to the subject of love; “Love loves to love love,” with examples: everybody, in every class and nationality, loves somebody. And God loves everybody.  The idea is that love spreads its own power, and enlarges, and becomes universal.

But after that brief paragraph, the people in the pub continue their racist and anti-Semitic remarks, their focus on money and Jews, getting nastier and nastier.  They accuse Bloom of actually being Hungarian and not Irish.  Finally the citizen throws a tin biscuit box at Bloom but misses, similar to Polyphemus in “Cyclops” throwing a boulder at Ulysses and missing.  That is the uproarious ending of this chapter.  But each ending opens another beginning in the everyday—or heroic—events in the life of Bloom and his fellow Dubliners.

Below is the quotes: 

Love loves to love love. Nurse loves the new chemist. Constable 14A loves Mary Kelly…. Jumbo, the elephant, loves Alice, the elephant. Old Mr. Verschoyle with the ear trumpet loves old Mrs. Verschoyle with the turnedin eye…. His Majesty the King loves Her Majesty the Queen…. You love a certain person. And this person loves that other person because everybody loves somebody but God loves everybody.

I am not sure if YJ reads Ulysses before or ever heard about James Joyce,, but there is possibility she might read Ulysses and google about him. As we know she has her book preference and how she speaks up her mind about her country..

If she haven't heard and read Ulysses before, the sentence still has the same meaning with the lines in the book,,, right???

But my shipper heart wish she is in love... she full of love now after showring by fans, family, sunbae, friends and his prince..  (LOL) :grin: 

But actually there is really sweet coincidence. I know this part my delulu mind is talking.......... I mentioned before that the quote is from  Ulysses which tells a life of Leopold Bloom and people around him on the single day of 16 June (1904) which also commmemorated as Bloomsday in Ireland.. in real life this is the day that Joyce first went out/ dating with his muse and real wife, Nora Barnacle.that is the reason Joyce choosed 16 June 1904 as the Ulysses timeline story. and guess who born on 16 June (1993).. LOL.. 

Note: sorry guys.. I just like everything about that make BoYoo related like a sweet coincidence between our couple,, hehehe

Anw.. knowing the meaning of YJ's update on her IG is such relieve to me.. means she is still the old YJ we love.. what happened did not change her..WELCOME BACK YJ.. as a fan of her, I am proud of YJ-ie, she is not only an artist know how to act in the screen, but also really good model youth.. I believe that she would be really great in person too.. If I met her, I would not wonder how mature, charming, witty, and smart she is.. 

waiting for 22nd of Jan 2017, YJ 's 1st apperance and BG's FM in Taiwan..again, such as a sweet coincidence..  

Spoiler

2. then, Yj posted her santa and deer pic on IG with caption; The deer of June and we knows who has a nickname of deer from his fans.. she posted on 9 June 2017. I actually waited if there is her photoshoot for that one.. waitingggg untill none show that  that pic is part of her photoshoot wearing santa outfit. IFit is for Chrismast.. it is too early.. so my thought she intenationally took that pic to celebrate someone's upcoming birthday on 16 Jun 2017

3. then on 13 Jun 2017, BG posted something on his twitter with caption " #TNGT Have a bloomy week!!! " It is my fist time to hear something like bloom week usually it will be a nice week, a good week and a great week .. but he used bloomy..  If u read ulysses, U will know about bloomsday. Bloomsday is on 16 June, same with his birthday.. so the week will be the bloomy week.. (I know this delulu, he could use choose word bloomy because he comes from blossom hahaha but who knows LOL).

conclusion: Her bio and deer post and BG's tweet.. look is connected from my delulu.  They talk the same story which is about BG's  birthdate.. "16 June 2017 ".. and could be Ulysses is one of the book that they read together beside the little prince (maybe).. (back to YJ's ideal type)

YJ updated her bio profile into "love loves to love love" is on 17 Jan 2017 after the bad rumors in Dec 2016. She could read ulysses during her rest (maybe someone's recommendation.. or they read it together during in hospital visit LOL (pardon my delulu mind)..

She could post it because there is part of the story kind of related to her situation (but dont know). but still it is related to 16 Jun ..and among the words she knew, she chose "love loves to love love"...

But anw.. this is just delulu... hahaha for the truth, let's the time to tell...

• Like 13

I am sure BoYoo relationship is still strong and getting to know each other each day. I am happy to see them working and travelling with their family friends and team, they will miss and love each other more. You will know how much you really love someone when you are apart, believe me I have been there.

I saw Bogum looked so lonely and lost when he was at Sydney airport, he looked absent minded to me. I am sure his mind is with someone else, not with himself.

Todays photos of Bogum made my nose bleed..lol he is way too handsome, photos of his new endorsement of TNGT and Eider wow me and I cant help saving them all to my PC. They are the best photos of him so far. 

Yoojung's today photo is also attractive too, did not realise she is quite slim and has very nice body

Just feel like they deserve each other, best couple, so perfect for each other.

cr. to all sns acc. 

• Like 12

@j31717  Hi, we are all in the fervent  waiting for good news. I agree with what they wrote above the others, I would not worry about her erasing the photos. I think it has nothing to do with their possible relationship, but it is probably a consequence of a new strategy to discourage any inference in their privacy. There is secrecy in the air. I would not rule out that it has to do with the renewal of the contract. It is added that we do not know when she has actually returned from NY and where and with whom she is now. Also, I do not think our words or hopes can have a negative influence, rather I hope these are supportive of whatever they choose and decide to do. As @kkwattana has well written, I'm also sure that BoYoo relationship is still strong and getting to know each other each day. 

3 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Todays photos of Bogum made my nose bleed..lol he is way too handsome, photos of his new endorsement of TNGT and Eider wow me and I cant help saving them all to my PC. They are the best photos of him so far.

How not to share your words, let me just enlarge the splendid visions of our Bogummy dressed up by EIDER or TNGT...:wink:

DHuUJ5JVYAMppF6.jpg

20992549_333333367124983_617657657968558
                                                                                                                           - cr boyoocoupleworldwide -
http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=296969

And others that I see for the first time ...

Spoiler

.... "with a bright smile and sophisticated masculinity" (by Eider).... :wub:

DHuINeeUIAA6cpw.jpg

DHuyk2WUwAAHOZh.jpg
                                                                                          - cr eiderfriends -
          DHric91U0AAVEN4.jpg                                                                                        - cr logo -

DHqMYDVVoAE_6BG.jpg                                                                                                  - cr logo -

And about YJ...

Between one day is a year since the first broadcast of MDBC... BoYoo always fighting!

• Like 11

I agree with @boju, Yoojung deleted her photos in IG quite often,I think its nothing to do with her relationship with Bogum, ie. there were some photos while YJ shooting in NYC recently, looks like they are for magazine and she posted them on IG by mistake I guess as they are for next month issue/magazine and they are not appropriate to post ( yet) so she realised and deleted them.

For other photos on IG, she also deleted some, may be did not like them or it can cause misunderstanding. I am happy for her to delete anything which will lead to fans think Bogum and her are dating, I dont know I just do not want them to get caught yet. 

Plus I dont think their busy schedule will make them apart, YJ has been acting for many years and she knows what Hallyu star's life is all about and she also has her work life to continue so I think they understand each other's life well. 

I assume Bogum is a person who will arrange things to happen, plan their schedules to be matched so they can see each other sometimes. He seems like a good leader!

I admired Rain when he dated KimTaeHee as he worked in China a lot while his was dating her, he called her many times a day to maintain relationship as he could not see her often due to his busy schedule and they successfully dated for 5 years and married, so I dont believe in busy schedule thingy will end relationship, its just an excuse. When you want to date someone you are not busy ( tho you are), but when you want to break up w/ someone, you are busy ( tho you are not)...lol you know what I mean

I am dreaming to see Boyoo again may be tomorrow as its MDBC anniversary!!! 1st EP was on air on 22.08.2016. Time flies, its been a year and these 2 have not accepted new projects. I am sure they talk about their next projects and agree something, may be Bogum is not ready to let YJ act with a new actor yet. He will be jealous...lol.....my delulu*

For Bogum he has not accepted new drama/movie yet may be because of his filming new CFs continuously, there are so many from last and this year, there are new endorsements offered to him listed below. Wow if he keeps getting CF offers, he will be super rich in the next 5 yrs! Well done, he has come so far. 

• Like 12