Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

While the newly released pics are a joy to see for shippers...

this ahjumma shipper is now seriously worried...there is still the age issue ...

not to mention  that there seems to be some ominous rumblings between fans..no IG account so have no idea what's going on...

and if we want to wish the best for them.... I hope no more "unofficial" photos come out....

seeing their joy in what comes out of official events and self posted SNS pics are fair to spazz about but unofficial photos even though posted with the best intentions may cause issues for our lovelies....

keep calm and spazz responsibly ...:wub:...lets just focus on those gorgeous vids coming out of baeksang....

• Like 21

Those old but new Cebu pixs. I wouldn't read too much  into it though I like the fact that they were smiling. Those were the times when they started to realize their soaring popularity aftr MDBC esp BG. Walking ard the airport wthout their managers or even a bodyguard gave them so much insecurities. BG had to be accompanied by DY all the time and their need to protect YJ coz she was separated frm her manager at that time. Hence ,  the hand holding like how BG used to hold his manager's arm when surrounded by fans.

You can sense that both started to practise restraint aftr the MDBC fansign and during the Cebu trip.

I remember the pics gave a sense of relief for all Boyoo shippers last Oct that all was well between them after a lack of Boyoo moments in Cebu.

I wonder why the owner of the Cebu pics only released the photos now though?

Their interactions at Baeksang only prove that they are really good buddies and nothing has changed between them. Only time will tell whether their relationship will develop into something more.

• Like 18

7 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

His hand! His haaaannnddddddddd! Thanks to the ig owner for releasing that pix! :wub:

and the smiles that plastered on their faces. I'm happy :lol:

This new pix are very pretty, but I think that it will add nothing to the present or past status of their relationship, I mean,  my idea about that is not influenced by positioning of hand on arm, but certainly it's a pleasure to see them yesterday, just like today,  so close and happy. I love this!  :wub:

Spoiler

Yesterday...

Today...

On 6/5/2017 at 6:57 PM, kurosakura said:

It made me realise one of the things that made me love boyoo, seeing this two together again... they still make my heart warm and their bright smiles makes my day a wee bit brighter. 

I like also this... :D  Nothing has changed between them. They are comfortable and take care with each other.

I found some photos...When you're like them very beautiful, it's normal to be envied  and attract jealousy... sadly! People should learn to respect the private choices of the artistes who loves! -_-

C_Olr8SVoAIkHBs.jpg

Spoiler

C_NxETEVwAAzEgf.jpg

IMG_20170506_233719.jpg

RmRe6Iu.jpg

Spoiler

C-57bhzXUAAwKfF.jpg

• Like 23

Whatever is happening right now, I hope it'll die soon. It just needs to stop. Why can't we just have peace? I'm scared that this will affect our couple individually. I really have nothing much to say about it but imagine if Bogum and Yoojung see this? How do these people think they'll feel about it? Before they act, they should consider both Bogum and Yoojung's feelings first. Ahh, this reminds me of Ra-on's line where she said that's she's too happy that it makes her terrified because someone might take her happiness away from her. We were too happy about their reunion and someone is taking our happiness away :tears: Like what the others said, we need to be careful on how we act and say. So hopefully, this commotion will end soon. Let's spread the love guys. 

Spoiler

Anyways, I'm so sad that one of their good fancams were taken down or put privately on youtube. They probably didn't like what's going on so they took it off :tears::tears:

Anywho, back to being happy. I hate being sad lol. Thank you to the fan that posted the airport picture. Still a mystery why he/she just uploaded it now. I noticed that the person just recently made or posted on his/her ig account. Our couple always look so cute and their trio, BG, YJ and DY, are always so cute too. I love seeing them all 3 together.

That's it for now guys! I honestly feel like ranting so much but I won't. Keep spreading the love :heart:

• Like 16

Dear my beloved friends, I could say fan war on SNS (IG) about our couple gone nearly crazy now. And our beloved friends on IG are trying everything to protect our couple. Since we’re not professional or legal parties, maybe we cause harm to our couple in unexpected way.

I know, God always bless us, so He brought a blogger to share us photos of beautiful moment at Cebu airport. We are very happy now. (Actually I don’t know I should be happy or worried).

But could I have a suggestion that, please restrict/limit to give assumption about our relationship of our couple like “lover” or “beyond friend”. Now, I think we should call them “very close friends”.  Netizens now come back to blame on Yoojung’s under-aged again. Another one, this group of fangirls (because of their jealousy) brings many Bogum’s female partners into this issue. I think this surely bring bad things to Bo Gum and our Boyoo shippers worldwide.

This is my suggestion, if you guys have more suggestions, pls. kindly share to improve our Boyoo shippers’ situation right now. We may have more positive solutions for this issue.Thank you so much. Love you all!

P/S: I'd like to keep this forums clear and happy but I cannot be silent. Please understand.Thank you!

• Like 19

On 5/4/2017 at 2:44 AM, liemkopi said:

This happy episode has firmed up my belief that dreams do come true. I have been waiting for all these moments ever since KBS night! Finally seeing both of them chatting and smiling happily with each other really make me so happy. All our efforts, time and money spent are really worth it, isn't it?

I just love your comment chinguya...:heart::heart::heart:This is the type of dream that I will keep holding on until the end..but their is no end with this two..so I will treasure my beloved couple until the end....

On 5/4/2017 at 8:13 AM, thearmyofskank said:

auuwww look at them eye-flirting each other :wub:

I just can't stop giggling with your thoughts chinguya..literally screaming and kicking my feet with your post..:heart:Ah okay I thought I have done something wrong I was also quite worried hehehe:joy::blush:

On 5/4/2017 at 10:07 AM, triplemt08 said:

Who needs a boyfriend when you have an OTP lmao :D

:joy:I SECOND THE MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!:love::heart::heart:THIS TWO IS ALREADY FULL OF LOVE!!

On 5/4/2017 at 0:19 PM, superfangermany_stv said:

YJ, knowing that he was teasing her lifts her hand and wanted to punch BG, but then realises that they are many people around so she stops midway (at BG's arm). BG turns and smiles teasingly

I MISS YOU CHINGUYA!!!That's why I can't help mentioning you here..AND YOUR ANALYSIS IS REALLY TEABAK!!What if really Yoo Jungie slightly punches him...???:wub:That video is one of the clear proof of their subconsciously sweetness towards each other...:love:

AND I'M SORRY I'M LATE WITH THE ROLL CALL...3 days of enjoying my time with my family and with BoYoo of course..hehehe I'm rewatching Love in the Moonlight again..I'm teasing my sister in law and my mother with the video of BoYoo leaving together after Baeksang...I showed the video first on my sister in law..I said look...Bo Gum is leaving with his other half..she's already amused and when she saw Yoo Jung we scream and giggle with each other..my mother got intrigued..so I also said that it's the video of Bo Gum with his other half..she exclaimed with surprise..Bo Gum have a wife???I said YES!!LOOK AT THE VIDEO...She also laugh and said..EHHHH THAT'S YOO JUNG.."YUP THAT'S HIS OTHER HALF"AND WE ALL GIGGLE...see I really love it when our discussion is all about BoYoo..

My sister in law also said that Bo Gum is very nice,warm and a kind person but his very silly towards Yoo Jung..but she's giggling while saying this hehehe...And I love Bo Gum for being a tease to his doll:wub:I know I talked to much hehehe sorry can't help it when it comes to them..

@louise31 thanks chinguya..I really love that picture..represent my emotion during Baeksang hehehe #relationshipgoal..and I miss @torquisely too

• Like 21

15 hours ago, soongmoon2 said:

Those old but new Cebu pixs. I wouldn't read too much  into it though I like the fact that they were smiling. Those were the times when they started to realize their soaring popularity aftr MDBC esp BG. Walking ard the airport wthout their managers or even a bodyguard gave them so much insecurities. BG had to be accompanied by DY all the time and their need to protect YJ coz she was separated frm her manager at that time. Hence ,  the hand holding like how BG used to hold his manager's arm when surrounded by fans.

You can sense that both started to practise restraint aftr the MDBC fansign and during the Cebu trip.

I remember the pics gave a sense of relief for all Boyoo shippers last Oct that all was well between them after a lack of Boyoo moments in Cebu.

I wonder why the owner of the Cebu pics only released the photos now though?

Their interactions at Baeksang only prove that they are really good buddies and nothing has changed between them. Only time will tell whether their relationship will develop into something more.

lets protect boyoo till the time is right...

• Like 7

@kissy13 Hello there!:blush: Thank you for the warm welcome here at BoYoo:heart: Kingdom hahhaaha! I have been always enjoying your sweet banters with the rest of the people here since last year wayback calmer boyoo days. Such a chaos over IG nowadays i never thought we had so many warriors ready to take a bullet for YJ and BG hahahahaha!..but i'm trying to ignore it as much as possible since it's way too tempting to comment there already but for the love of peace and BoYoo..I have to keep my cool! Atleast not to make this crazy fanwars worsen.

Edited by kiwimari20
  • Like 18

This is so random and an old video but does anyone know if this interview has an english sub? Or can anyone translate it please? Lol I was lurking on youtube and found it. They were talking about Bogum :D

• Like 10

21 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

This is so random and an old video but does anyone know if this interview has an english sub? Or can anyone translate it please? Lol I was lurking on youtube and found it. They were talking about Bogum :D

I don't remember if there is a subbed version or a complete translation but based on what was shared here (see pag. 491 of this thread) in that part YJ was asked about BG.She said that it was difficult 4 them to get close at first.They read script & eat out together but they still awkward. 

This is the old tweet that was posted back then. Hope it helps :wink: 

Now, very quickly... thanks everyone for flooding this thread with lovely posts about the Baeksang event and our adorable puppies. Loved all your comments! :heart: 

And let me say that - considering what's happening on IG - I'm so happy and relieved to come here and find just sincere and pure love for Bo and Yoo, and  only sensible and level-headed comments. I was expecting nothing less from you, my dear fellow shippers on this thread, but I still want to say how much I appreciate the attitude of everyone here and the peace and (BoYoo-induced) happyness I can find in this thread. :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 23

42 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

I don't remember if there is a subbed version or a complete translation but based on what was shared here (see pag. 491 of this thread) in that part YJ was asked about BG.She said that it was difficult 4 them to get close at first.They read script & eat out together but they still awkward. 

This is the old tweet that was posted back then. Hope it helps :wink: 

Thank you so much chingoo! Now, i need to find more interviews that mention them two lmao. Still lurking here and there to find more stuff of our BoYoo couple. 

• Like 13

458007_295252_1152.gif

458007_295248_86.gif

--------------------------------------------------

Official-Poster_Kim-You-Jung-First-Memory-in-Singapore-1-724x1024.jpg

Korean actress Kim You Jung brings her “First Memory” fan meeting from Taiwan to Singapore this May 2017! This is Kim You Jung’s maiden trip to Singapore, and also the second stop for her fan meeting tour in Asia.

Kim You Jung is one of the many popular actresses from South Korea, having acted in various hit dramas when she made her debut at a young age of 4 years old. Some of the few hit dramas where she was highly recognized for are: “Moon Embracing the Sun” (2012), and “Love in the Moonlight” (2016).

https://twitter.com/HallyuSG/status/861587777820827649

--------------------------------

Park Bo Gum to attend graduation performance despite busy schedule

By KpopJoA   
park-bo-gum
According to Blossom Entertainment on May 8, "Actor Park Bo Gum will be attending Myongji University's graduation performance."

Park Bo Gum first attended Myongji University in 2014 majoring in film and musicals and he will be graduating this year. He will be participating as a member for the musical 'Hairspray.'  With the surprising news, Park Bo Gum's agency expressed the actor's regretful feelings towards the graduating students.

"With the news of his appearance going viral, Park Bo Gum felt sorry for his fellow colleagues taking part in the performance," the agency stated.

It was revealed that despite his busy schedule, Park Bo Gum made sure to attend school on a regular basis.  

Meanwhile, fans are looking forward to his upcoming appearance.

Allpop

cto mv owner

• Like 23

do you guys remember last year during AAA there was someone who said bogummy actually walked yoojungie to her car.. it just cross my mind after seeing they walk together after baeksang. Now it's more likely he did wait for her after he exit the venue because i saw a video of bogummy exit baeksang venue first before yoojungie just like AAA when he exit with V. all the fancams recording him waiting for her makes me think this is very possible but the eyewitnesses during AAA refused to give out details or confirm this...

• Like 21

You what know not only in the drama they are meant to be? From so many thing they are in common I think in their school life are also in common both of them are in acting major.kyj are in acting department in her school while pbg are film and music major in his university.they are both active and deligent in their school despite of their busy sched they attend attend school in regular basis they are both in their senior year in school high school & college it mean they are both graduating this school year wow what a coincident they are both participating in their school play after kyj participation last month in graduation play.now its pbg time he also participate in musical play hair spray as part of graduation  class in his university.wow what a world they have common in everything.they are really meant to be.

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, mamun said:

do you guys remember last year during AAA there was someone who said bogummy actually walked yoojungie to her car.. it just cross my mind after seeing they walk together after baeksang. Now it's more likely he did wait for her after he exit the venue because i saw a video of bogummy exit baeksang venue first before yoojungie just like AAA when he exit with V. all the fancams recording him waiting for her makes me think this is very possible but the eyewitnesses during AAA refused to give out details or confirm this...

3 hours ago, parmma said:

458007_295252_1152.gif

458007_295248_86.gif

--------------------------------------------------

Official-Poster_Kim-You-Jung-First-Memory-in-Singapore-1-724x1024.jpg

Korean actress Kim You Jung brings her “First Memory” fan meeting from Taiwan to Singapore this May 2017! This is Kim You Jung’s maiden trip to Singapore, and also the second stop for her fan meeting tour in Asia.

Kim You Jung is one of the many popular actresses from South Korea, having acted in various hit dramas when she made her debut at a young age of 4 years old. Some of the few hit dramas where she was highly recognized for are: “Moon Embracing the Sun” (2012), and “Love in the Moonlight” (2016).

https://twitter.com/HallyuSG/status/861587777820827649

--------------------------------

Park Bo Gum to attend graduation performance despite busy schedule

By KpopJoA   
park-bo-gum
According to Blossom Entertainment on May 8, "Actor Park Bo Gum will be attending Myongji University's graduation performance."

Park Bo Gum first attended Myongji University in 2014 majoring in film and musicals and he will be graduating this year. He will be participating as a member for the musical 'Hairspray.'  With the surprising news, Park Bo Gum's agency expressed the actor's regretful feelings towards the graduating students.

"With the news of his appearance going viral, Park Bo Gum felt sorry for his fellow colleagues taking part in the performance," the agency stated.

It was revealed that despite his busy schedule, Park Bo Gum made sure to attend school on a regular basis.  

Meanwhile, fans are looking forward to his upcoming appearance.

Allpop

cto mv owner

So Kyj and Pbg  are graduating this year?  High school and university 

• Like 10

Hi dear chingus!  A very gd afternoon to all my lovely friends.. Actly i hav a few things to say but i hav difficulty to type with my bandage finger.. I feel like I can finish typing tomorrow.. How slow I am now.. :lol::tongue: Anyway,i will try hard to post it later.. Keep the great posts coming OK? 

• Like 12