Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@kiwimari20:blush:thanks chinguya..we should really keep calm for BoYoo's sake

@mamun @bubblyflo love it very much when we are really not just making any assumption that Bo Gum accompanied Yoo Jung to her car after AAA based on Baeksang video hehehe..the possibility that it really happened is so high...love that Yoo Jung @Tien Le @kiwimari20 have a sweet & sincere hubby..:wub:

18 hours ago, mamun said:

i agree!! one interesting coincidence, in both event yoona was besides them, i want to be yoona and witness their sweetness with my own eyes but then i wont be able to stay calm like she does with their sweet gestures :wub::wub:

My goodness if I ever happened to witness their sweetness with my own eyes..MY HEART IS SCREAMING WITH TOO MUCH HAPPINESS AND IN MY MIND I ALREADY THROW MYSELF ON GROUND AND ROLL MY BODY WHILE GIGGLING SO HARD...THOUGH MY FACADE IS CALM BUT MY INNER SOUL IS ALREADY DYING WITH SO MUCH HAPPINESS AND CONTENTMENT..:joy::love::heart:

and looks like our prince misses his person very much...!!Our prince RT:heart:

EVER SINCE I REALLY WANTED TO MARK YOU AS MINE..:heart::wub:

IN MY DELULU MIND...REALLY BO GUM??SHE'S ALREADY YOUR PERSON RIGHT??:wub:

• Like 20

4 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

Did YooJung cut her hair? :blink: She's so cute tho! Aww. I never knew she's super flexible until I saw a picture of her the other day lol

Curiosity and worrisome is not the best combo ever. I put it on spoiler since I felt like I was ranting lol.

Spoiler

So the picture i shared with you guys last night, or rather early this morning today here in my country, got deleted. It was a picture of all the hd pictures that was taken at the cebu airport when our couple and dongyeon are on the way back to korea. She was showing how she still has more pictures on her computer and she was asking if she should post it still since they almost look the same. But today, i saw that she deleted that picture and the other pictures of Boyoo she posted and only left one. 

Another thing is that video of them from MDBC promoting voting (?) I saw it on one of instagram last night and that person that posted it deleted it. And when I woke up this morning, just an hour ago while I type this, I was trying to see if Bogum retweeted that post but it wasn't showing so I went to the actual twitter of the one who posted it but it wasn't there anymore. Some IG's that posted those deleted it as well. Why tho? :huh:

lol I'm very curious now. I just really hope the stuff going on at IG would be over already. I'm just scared that it'll go overboard to the point that our actress and actor would be affected. I wanna have a peace in mind but I can't, knowing that there still some out there who still continues and add more gasoline to the fire. I really want peace already :tears:

Sorry guys if I'm ranting. That's why I put this on spoiler lol. You guys are the only ones I could talk to about Boyoo stuff and the only ones would understand how I felt.

I hope everyone have a nice day!

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

EVER SINCE I REALLY WANTED TO MARK YOU AS MINE..:heart::wub:

IN MY DELULU MIND...REALLY BO GUM??SHE'S ALREADY YOUR PERSON RIGHT??:wub:

Deleted.... 

Credit to uploader 

@Kissy13 sorry I cut your post as I want to ask you whether you wrote that before or after BG retweeted the above:) If it's before he retweeted, is he answering you?:)

Spoiler

After learning that the retweeted photo was deleted by owner, I think it's best I don't post it here as well.... sensitive period :)

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, triplemt08 said:

Did YooJung cut her hair? :blink: She's so cute tho! Aww. I never knew she's super flexible until I saw a picture of her the other day lol

Curiosity and worrisome is not the best combo ever. I put it on spoiler since I felt like I was ranting lol.

Hide contents

So the picture i shared with you guys last night, or rather early this morning today here in my country, got deleted. It was a picture of all the hd pictures that was taken at the cebu airport when our couple and dongyeon are on the way back to korea. She was showing how she still has more pictures on her computer and she was asking if she should post it still since they almost look the same. But today, i saw that she deleted that picture and the other pictures of Boyoo she posted and only left one. 

Another thing is that video of them from MDBC promoting voting (?) I saw it on one of instagram last night and that person that posted it deleted it. And when I woke up this morning, just an hour ago while I type this, I was trying to see if Bogum retweeted that post but it wasn't showing so I went to the actual twitter of the one who posted it but it wasn't there anymore. Some IG's that posted those deleted it as well. Why tho? :huh:

lol I'm very curious now. I just really hope the stuff going on at IG would be over already. I'm just scared that it'll go overboard to the point that our actress and actor would be affected. I wanna have a peace in mind but I can't, knowing that there still some out there who still continues and add more gasoline to the fire. I really want peace already :tears:

Sorry guys if I'm ranting. That's why I put this on spoiler lol. You guys are the only ones I could talk to about Boyoo stuff and the only ones would understand how I felt.

I hope everyone have a nice day!

Hi @triplemt08 I'm also checking BG twitter but can't find the one he rt from mdbc this morning..not sure if it was deleted already but i did saw some screenshots from IG  today. But anyway I'm curious and  worried behind it why it was no longer there. I'm having Mix emotions today part of me was happy of that video coz it shows how he marked Raon claiming her as his only person...

• Like 9

so..I think there must be something wrong here and there..

Yes,he did retweet that ..but but but.. yeah because can I explain here is that really okay? 

okay I'm gonna explain it LOL

that vid is from bgtour that encourage people to vote today, and yes, many happy because he retweet that isn't?
but unfortunately, there's only didnt happy about that.. so maybe,, ya maybe,, some IDK who report it to the owner, and the owner take it down

and for sayphil conmas,, also like that,, there're one/two people comments on that IG to bring down his photo..

i'm not mention anyone here ya..

tell me if this wrong i'm gonna delete it soon

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

so..I think there must be something wrong here and there..

Yes,he did retweet that ..but but but.. yeah because can I explain here is that really okay? 

okay I'm gonna explain it LOL

that vid is from bgtour that encourage people to vote today, and yes, many happy because he retweet that isn't?
but unfortunately, there's only didnt happy about that.. so maybe,, ya maybe,, some IDK who report it to the owner, and the owner take it down

and for sayphil conmas,, also like that,, there're one/two people comments on that IG to bring down his photo..

i'm not mention anyone here ya..

tell me if this wrong i'm gonna delete it soon

@bubblyflo This is sad:bawling: why it's getting so hot now..honestly i was overjoyed to see that post because i can never connect that video from today's SK election..all i could think was him the Prince..telling RAon "You're Mine" then got deleted rightaway....I'm so sad...

• Like 12

that's why.. the owner didn't happy because she/he make it for presidential election today, 

but but ya,,have a different meaning aside election,, so she/he decide to delete it

tell me if this too not okay, gonna delete soon

• Like 14

A Shipper's thread is supposed to be a safe space where we spazz about our OTP.

Sad that we feel that we have to be so cautious...

But i guess we are hoping for the best of our OTP..

Glad to see this thread active again with beautiful pics of our OTP.

Loving the videos coming out....most of all gong yoo's expression in the background...when pbg was waiting for his good friend to join him by his side....lol

• Like 17

@happysloth@lifeisfullofraon:wub:, love so much both your post, honestly at Baeksang night, felt mezmerished with their interaction, so relief both of your post romanticly pin point what was in my head at that night long.

I just want to add little bit my observation? Or, we call delulu:) before photo taken did you realize Do seem want BG join him went to stage together,  BG insist to wait Yj, he must be remember how at the other precious night(AA) he has been lost her in same situation.:) 

i want hold myself  not to posting because all the ruckus out side but show how sincere and lovely their interaction i can't help myself to joint and share my feeling  here. So relief that all comotion is over, let's be positive shipper my friends.

Happy Shipping everyone.

The world can't deny they share happy moment at Baeksang night, rather make prejudice it would be good we feel grateful for all they sincere affection they had have. How they care each other should be make us happy and respect them even more, why try to dragging down sincere act become nightmare? Please just enjoyed their interaction with clear heart, after all both is just boy and girl who act normal when they'r very close nothing to worry thou.

IMG_20170505_162346.jpg

IMG_20170506_090823.jpg

• Like 21

2 hours ago, liemkopi said:

Deleted.... 

Credit to uploader 

@Kissy13 sorry I cut your post as I want to ask you whether you wrote that before or after BG retweeted the above:) If it's before he retweeted, is he answering you?:)

Reveal hidden contents

After learning that the retweeted photo was deleted by owner, I think it's best I don't post it here as well.... sensitive period :)

Waiit what is happening to our boyoo? Can someone pleaseeee explain what is happening now?

Edited by tenoritaiga
  • Like 5

the video owner deleted the tweet. Bcoz its for election purposes and not for other meaning. 

And as for the cebu ig pics, the owner too deleted it after few comments saying about how rumors will be created if the pic is release. 

• Like 13

Honestly, I don't know why is there such a big deal about BoYoo these days. We are shippers and as far as I know we can have our illusions or delusions about our OTP and it's up to them if they believe it or not. Shipping should be fun and I don't think that what have been posted or given additional meaning by the shippers has in anyway harm these celebrities. I understand if they are protecting Yoojung because of her age although as what I have seen the complaints were more on the side of PBG and I don't even understand the concern about her age and their other worries because all these are pure speculations. Why can't they see that these two are happy together and have a very good relationship as evidence by the videos and photos and fans fighting about them will only make them sad. They should realize that if they hurt the other person the other person will feel the same because whether they believe it or not these two are great friends! 

• Like 24

Just some interesting trivia: 

Did you know YJ's beautiful dress was made of recycled shoreline polyester waste ?  Isn't this girl amazing?Not only wearing the cheapest dress in Baeksang history, but also a socially conscious statement. And she was a vision of beauty in it . 

Beauty ,brains ,heart ...no wonder someone is so smitten.

BG's latest hairstye...strangely similar ?

Next sell out item?

throwback by yoojung1318

credit to owners

• Like 23