Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@bubblyflo wasn't  there an article before about YJ going against shk for excellence? I was hoping song song would win daesang so that boyoo could both get excellence:tears: ..but I'm happy to hear that YJ  is well enough to will be attend at least..

p.s what is the time of kbs award? and where can I watch it live? thank you!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

@bubblyflo wasn't  there an article before about YJ going against shk for excellence? I was hoping song song would win daesang so that boyoo could both get excellence:tears: ..but I'm happy to hear that YJ  is well enough to will be attend at least..

Yes I've heard that before. But whyyyyy huhu she's deserved better tbh. She's already 13yrs in Ent field huhuh

Kbs awards at 9.15 KST 

You can stream from aqstream.com I think

• Like 8

@BoYooMom No I don't have any picture, I just visited BG thread (I could not sleep due to agony, so I kept on checking). BG is also an MC tonight, so I guess he is working so hard for that. Delulu speaking, he couldnot concentrated on his job today since she is worried about his babydoll. As she confirmed that she is getting better and would attend, BG then works extra hard to catch up to practice :P

• Like 12

Omg..what a perfect and beautiful gift from God to close this 2016. I am crying of happiness. Been refreshing this page, twitter, ig like crazy since morning and look at this for us who are willing to wait patiently. Such a miracle. I am dancing right now because I am just too happy :bawling:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

yes...I guess I read that too few weeks before...that YJ may go head to head against SHK for Top Excellence but if SHK wins it...YJ might have a chance for Excellence award... Oh well, above all else I'm wishing everything will turn out well for tonight...:blush:...If it isn't too much to ask, was there any possibility of BoYoo to walk the red carpet together knowingly BG is one of the host for the awards night?...if not?...it's okay for as long as we got to see them both in one event again... Happ Happy New Year Everyone my Chingus!!!.....:blush::heart:

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

But... I read the news somewhat misleading??  

It's about people's concerned she will attend or not

I think the header or title of the news kinda tells PBG and KYJ reunited at KBS Drama Awards... help anyone please?...:tears:

• Like 6