Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@bubblyflo thanks!...I think she deserves excellence for mdbc too :confounded: I was hoping to see boyoo couple both win excellence and couple so they could be to stage together at least twice hehe..but I'm happy with just knowing YJ is well enough to attend and that she and BG will be eye talking all night. I'm sure we'll see a happier BG tonight vs the other nights :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Thanks God hear our pray. I hope we need continue encourge YooJung to face hater in the future. She love her costars and fans.

YooJung , I love you. Hope your movie" becuase i love you" successful. BoGum and YooJung are healthy and business(projects)  good in the 2017.

• Like 12

I cant live streaming because of New Year Party... hope all my moonlighters here are recapping :wub:. I think, Sidus also wants to prove that Uri Yoojung is a strong girl and brave, tonite is an event which she and Bogum will get more appreciation because of MDBC. But still, keep healthy baby Yoojung..dont get sick anymore :heart:

• Like 7

Idk what to feel now hahaha! Anyways, we should not get ahead of ourselves for anything but whatever!  Praying to all Gods of gods! Puuhhhleaase! Lol. I'm thinking positive that's all that matters and whatever the outcome is, I'm still happy regardless! 

Expect the unexpected. At least I have a glimmer of hope!! Lol. We just have to wait and see...

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

what is her agency?

SidusHQ...same agency as Kim Wo Bin..

Honestly i keep myself to not post anything till the officially news cames out from sidus or KBS. I need to prepare my heart to whatever the fact. 

I'm busied myself from this morning with house hold course, went to hospital seeing my friend newborn baby, then go groceries shopping with my fams. N then can't help to lurk here for reading bout  YJ attended confirmation n feel like crying in the supermarket but of course i can't. N then again read another post that said still unsure...omg it's killing me inside. I never know that waiting the news from our couple can makes me feel this way..:fearful:..

Okey.. need to console myself, that whatever the news will come, i hope it's purely YJngie choice. No pressure from others..N she really health enough to go if she decided to attend KdA. But still....plis God

• Like 6

I had a feeling there a surprise award or category this year in kbs which is kyj are include or she the only recieptient of this award like last year she won the award its just weird or intentionaly or coincident they removed this category this year its only last year when they include that category and surprising they include her the only teen and not nominateD to any category but ok.at least she won i hope she attend and won.

• Like 3