Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Boyoo enthusiasm! We have good reasons to be optimistic today ... We have seen also pictures that finally portray clearly them together... I would like to thank the owners and the BoYoo who it have reposted... new life into forum... :D

21227665_167541210476260_221331895970745
                                                                         - cr @mylovebogummy -

Spoiler

YJ covered her legs with a jacket, when she posed for a picture with BG ... Why? :huh:

Delulu mode: who he was watching when was singing???? And the way she look at him... :wub:

21295060_1830109590636488_64169623059630

- by mylovebogummy (cr eeztam) -                                    

Spoiler

Do not you think there is more than friendship between them? There is  need for obvious evidence? Fortunately, we have eyes to look and a logical mind to make connections that are out of sight ...  But more than anything else they seem happy, serene and this should make us feel good even if now they hide the BoYoo moments ...  Must  take time , you will see that we will have other satisfactions :wink:...
About Yj's dress mode, in substance, I am  in agrement with @kkwattana. I agree that lately she has a dowdy look... I respect  her freedom to appear as he pleases in informal occasions, although I dont like this,  but I think that depends on the need not drawing too much attention to herself... But, even if  keeping a low profile, she always beautiful ...

DIjK0jqVAAAQqtj.jpg

Spoiler

DIfQlceUIAAL2Jq.jpg

And  our Bogum is not so superficial to give importance to these things ... Of course he for his part, he  has never been so cute  as at this time ... It seems he has an aura around him, which irresistibly attracts ... Credit of.... :heart:?

DImZZqQUwAAI4yG.jpg
                                                                               - Bogum for Eider -

Spoiler

DImj8pKVoAA90N9.jpg

DImg5ypVoAAFOVw.jpg

Here BG is leave Incheon heading to Jakarta ... He's so tired ...  Has anyone done the little hours?

Spoiler

DInnjFbUIAAlXRV.jpg

DInu64zUMAA78Cg.jpg

UPDATE: Thanks to @moonlightdream for the report! 

• Like 10

Thank you Moonlightdream for the detailed account! Some of us do not own the DVD set and totally respect copyright laws of not sharing, but being able to see it through another's words is the next best thing. It confirms what we have been hoping of our OTP, that they share a lovely & special relationship, be it love or a sweet friendship, it seems close, (a bit of a "strange" rarity I agree) something of the liking of soulmates. I enjoyed reading, and long for more!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

to me, it really feels they truly know each other's heart and needs.... it's the chemistry even without much eye contact.. it's so strange... 

next thing I like is when they were under the umbrella, YJ was not fully dress yet since it's only practice the lines.. BG was kind of playing with YJ's foot and he insisted to put her right foot on his leg to she can sit more comfortable.. it was very intimate to me.. 

anyway, too much typing now, need to get back to work. I hope u all don't mind I am just describing things in a very scatter way.. I tried to be fair and not too bias about my own feelings.. but my conclusion so far is 1) they r truly close, 2) he really really really cares for her, 3) she trusts him, 4) they do live their own world quite often when there r others, 5) BG knows what is she doing or feeling without looking at her, he is actually very attentive to her I feel. As far as what kind of relationship they r now in, it's up to our own interpretation but I think, even if they relationship is not concluded as Bf/gf yet, they r at the right path as long as they stay close and neither of them get attracted to other new co workers.. they r very compatible 

@moonlightdream Sorry to cut your post firstly would like to thank you so much for sharing this. I agree that they know each other very very well without looking at each other they know what each other wanted. I read a post interview MDBC and BG and Yj confirmed that they only looked at each other without saying a word, they know what each other wanted. I mean thats called a SOUL MATE, I am married for 15 years and still can not read my husband well; I sometimes have to listen and look at him carefully to see what he wanted...lol

Anyway, I think they have a special relationship, > more than a normal bf/gf can have, and I guarantee you that once BG heart is with YJ, there wont be any girls/women on earth to replace YJ easily;  she is a gem and whoever has her is very very lucky. Not just YJ I think both born for each other and everything about them is so perfect, BG is a very very good person and same is YJ so god may have create them to be a couple. I am waiting and will be waiting patiently as I really believe they are becoming real soon. 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

Ok friends! I watched the non English director cut commentary and some bts... until 4am!!! I feel it's my mission to update everyone how i feel...

so, can I say I feel strange?!! The reason why I feel strange is because it's hard to define my thoughts.. in the group commentary section. BG and YJ looked very comfortable and close with each other. They had their own jokes and their own laughs between two of them. And maybe because of the seating was not too comfortable, they kept moving their bodies and at one  point they sat really close but then they moved a bit apart.. But they did have tendency to laugh towards each other's side. I will not give too much thought on the seating but they did have comfortable body contact with each other and they had similar thoughts and reactions towards things like what we always saw. Interesting thing is, towards the end of the group commentary, something seemed to be wrong with YJ's headset, so she removed it from her ear.. even BG was not looking at her, he knew she removed her headset.. he got concerned right away and he in a very hidden secretive way whispered  "Yoo Jung ah", and he lips talk to tell YJ put back her headset and his face was very serious and careful. Then once that particular clip they were watching finished, he moved YJ's Machine (hooked up to the headset) to be closer to him so he can adjust to make sure it's working properly while YJ still had the headset On her ear. This small act made me believe he really really care about her and watch after her and didn't want ppl to once again bash her for some non sense. YJ was a good girl, she put the headset right away without second thought when BG asked her! This shows trust.. I watched this particular part like 4 times because it revealed their true relationship. 5 ppl sitting together, but as usual, they seem to have a lots of memories that only belonged to two of them... they r close this is no doubt! But what kind of relationship? In order to be not too bias, I need to continue to watch... 

another interesting is during only the BoYoo couple commentary when other teammates were not there, they did Not have much eye contact or body contact.. my personal thought is they had the group commentary part recorded first then they did the boyoo couple part. And in order to be more low key, their managers or themselves realize they should just be professional to talk about the drama.. but again, one thing caught my attention, remember before Raon  left palace, she was sitting in front of Yeong's bed and talking to him? While they watched this part, BG cried so hard, it feels like his heart was still in the scene.. and then when the famous YEong cutting the bracelet scene, only the beginning of that scene was playing, BG knew YJ would feel emotional, so he tried to give her water, cookies, and coffee to comfort her. And of course when the cutting bracelet part got closer, both of them cried, without looking at YJ, he passed her the tissues... to me, it really feels they truly know each other's heart and needs.... it's the chemistry even without much eye contact.. it's so strange... 

next thing I like is when they were under the umbrella, YJ was not fully dress yet since it's only practice the lines.. BG was kind of playing with YJ's foot and he insisted to put her right foot on his leg so she can sit more comfortable.. it was very intimate to me.. 

anyway, too much typing now, need to get back to work. I hope u all don't mind I am just describing things in a very scatter way.. I tried to be fair and not too bias about my own feelings.. but my conclusion so far is 1) they r truly close, 2) he really really really cares for her, 3) she trusts him, 4) they do live their own world quite often when there r others, 5) BG knows what is she doing or feeling without looking at her, he is actually very attentive to her I feel. As far as what kind of relationship they r now in, it's up to our own interpretation but I think, even if they relationship is not concluded as Bf/gf yet, they r at the right path as long as they stay close and neither of them get attracted to other new co workers.. they r very compatible 

Thank you! Thank you for sharing! Maybe they are not BF/GF yet but they are more than friends? A step ahead as friends but less as lover? It is maybe because of YJ age, so I'm really praying that they will just continue to hangout as friends for now, so the bond will remain. One thing is for sure PBG really cares for his baby doll. BTW, I am the only one who hopes that PBG will attend YJ fanmeeting as guest? Huhuhu

• Like 7

Good weekend to all, today I woke up with the most peaceful heart thanks to you.Thanks for letting me lighter, after the photos and the beautiful song of bogum I'm happy. Sorry for my dismay of first of all this being seen, I learned that I have to wait. Actually, you were my hope to continue believing in our boyoo couple. Thank you very much and may God bless you all.

• Like 5

Hi all, God bless you all especially Bogum and Yoojeong-ssi ...

Thank you, moonlightdream for sharing your thoughts after watching the Director's DVD cut and all the BTS.  I am intrigued and would like to order the set that you have.  May I know how and where to order this at a reasonable price?  Understand it's without Eng-sub, I am ok with it.

Thanks very much.  Wishing all of you a blessed weekend with your family and loved ones ....:wub:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

Ok friends! I watched the non English director cut commentary and some bts... until 4am!!! I feel it's my mission to update everyone how i feel...

so, can I say I feel strange?!! The reason why I feel strange is because it's hard to define my thoughts.. in the group commentary section. BG and YJ looked very comfortable and close with each other. They had their own jokes and their own laughs between two of them. And maybe because of the seating was not too comfortable, they kept moving their bodies and at one  point they sat really close but then they moved a bit apart.. But they did have tendency to laugh towards each other's side. I will not give too much thought on the seating but they did have comfortable body contact with each other and they had similar thoughts and reactions towards things like what we always saw. Interesting thing is, towards the end of the group commentary, something seemed to be wrong with YJ's headset, so she removed it from her ear.. even BG was not looking at her, he knew she removed her headset.. he got concerned right away and he in a very hidden secretive way whispered  "Yoo Jung ah", and he lips talk to tell YJ put back her headset and his face was very serious and careful. Then once that particular clip they were watching finished, he moved YJ's Machine (hooked up to the headset) to be closer to him so he can adjust to make sure it's working properly while YJ still had the headset On her ear. This small act made me believe he really really care about her and watch after her and didn't want ppl to once again bash her for some non sense. YJ was a good girl, she put the headset right away without second thought when BG asked her! This shows trust.. I watched this particular part like 4 times because it revealed their true relationship. 5 ppl sitting together, but as usual, they seem to have a lots of memories that only belonged to two of them... they r close this is no doubt! But what kind of relationship? In order to be not too bias, I need to continue to watch... 

another interesting is during only the BoYoo couple commentary when other teammates were not there, they did Not have much eye contact or body contact.. my personal thought is they had the group commentary part recorded first then they did the boyoo couple part. And in order to be more low key, their managers or themselves realize they should just be professional to talk about the drama.. but again, one thing caught my attention, remember before Raon  left palace, she was sitting in front of Yeong's bed and talking to him? While they watched this part, BG cried so hard, it feels like his heart was still in the scene.. and then when the famous YEong cutting the bracelet scene, only the beginning of that scene was playing, BG knew YJ would feel emotional, so he tried to give her water, cookies, and coffee to comfort her. And of course when the cutting bracelet part got closer, both of them cried, without looking at YJ, he passed her the tissues... to me, it really feels they truly know each other's heart and needs.... it's the chemistry even without much eye contact.. it's so strange... 

next thing I like is when they were under the umbrella, YJ was not fully dress yet since it's only practice the lines.. BG was kind of playing with YJ's foot and he insisted to put her right foot on his leg so she can sit more comfortable.. it was very intimate to me.. 

WOW!!! I could picture everything perfectly and it seriously made my heart flutter. Thank you sooo much for sharing!

I, too, am very very happy that they finally celebrated the MDBC anniversary with the cast and crew, and almost fainted when I saw their picture together. They looked so happy! I seriously hadn't seen BG smile so big in a while (and just seeing him so happy in his airport pics! I know YJ had everything to do with that :wub:). They look as good, as comfortable and as joyful as ever. I see that both of them are looking great lately and getting better, and I think it's because of how they feel. Do you know the saying, "love looks good on you"? :wink:

About YJ not sharing a selca with BG or about them not having many pictures together... I wouldn't worry at all. First of all, it's true that they must be super careful to protect what they have, and that means not being too obvious or doing anything that could literally translate to rumors of a romance. But also, it's only natural that they want to spend time with their other costars, for they don't see them as much as they see each other (in the delulu setting of them dating, of course) :wink:. It makes more sense for YJ to be excited to see and share pictures with her other costars, because she probably hasn't seen them in quite a while, but she sees BG as often as possible :wub: So I think this not-posting-a-selca-with-BG thing is SOMETHING GOOD. They've obviously spent time sitting next to each other (we've seen the evidence) and I can assure you their phones are full of pictures of each other and pictures of them together ^_^, they just aren't sharing them with us because they want to protect their relationship, and that's seriously the best thing they can do now. 

I take their smiles and body language when sitting together as solid evidence that their feelings are going strong! Plus, didn't you all melt at the sight of BG singing "My Person" at her? He looked so shy but happy, I shed a tear. 

Keep sailing, my chingus! ^_^

• Like 13

On 8/30/2017 at 10:42 PM, thearmyofskank said:

How I wish we can all watch it together so that we can experience the BoYoo magic all over again with this D-Cut. But I dont want to violate the rules and put the promotion team's effort at bay. :unsure:

Thanks for sharing chinguya...:blush:And so happy for those who were able to purchase a DVD-cut...

And my goodness!!!I was so late with the update!!So happy to see them together sitting side by side again....I just know and saw this picture just this afternoon...:love::love:

When you know that your person is listening to you...full attention to you...

When your happy just to see them sitting side by side :love::heart::heart:

Is it just the camera or they really have same hair color...me answering my question..YES THEY HAVE SAME HAIR COLOR..:joy::wub:

Look at those smile...:wub:

Have a great day everyone:blush:

• Like 7

On 8/31/2017 at 7:29 PM, moonlightdream said:

start making patience korean friends that r willing to sit and watch with us?! 

I think @presentk can also help you out chinguya....

On 8/31/2017 at 8:39 PM, londrina said:

I'm sorry I'm expressing myself this way, but I do not want to be living in this world of illusion.

It's really up to you chinguya...well you're right really.."no expectation,no disappointment"

BUT THEN AGAIN..THIS A BOYOO SHIP/THREAD...And all BoYoo shippers who boarded on this ship..support this lovely couple wether they will end up together or just choose to stay as friends...I think we have said it over and over again on this thread..

• Like 10

On 9/1/2017 at 9:58 AM, moonlightdream said:

Wahhh!!:heart:Thanks for sharing chinguya....

See they are two sweet and honest people..we all know that they also said on the post MDBC interview that they understand each other by just looking at each other eyes...it's the sweetest :wub:

On 9/1/2017 at 11:43 AM, kkwattana said:

and I guarantee you that once BG heart is with YJ, there wont be any girls/women on earth to replace YJ easily;  she is a gem and whoever has her is very very lucky. Not just YJ I think both born for each other and everything about them is so perfect, BG is a very very good person and same is YJ so god may have create them to be a couple. I am waiting and will be waiting patiently as I really believe they are becoming real soon. 

Agree with you chinguya..100%:heart:

Omo!!I think I am being talkative again on this thread..:joy:

Omo

• Like 6

Thanks for the personal insights into the d cut for those of us without DVD players!

Was quite taken aback by the limitations stated in the main thread. It is to protect you guys as well.... since you all took the effort to purchase it...

Hoping to hear more of your thoughts about boyoo...

Take your time...savour it .... then we can microanalyse it..:wub:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, airasara said:

Hi... i wonder if this is bogum's real ig account... I thought he doesn't have ig account.. But looking at the number of its followers... 

https://www.instagram.com/parkbogumactor/ 

Please enlighten me...

nope..BGmy just have twitter (https://twitter.com/BOGUMMY) n weibo (?) . But not sure about weibo since i don't have one, but ever read it somewhere about his weibo acc.

I think many of his fans didn't aware that  those IG actually is not his, so maybe thats why the numbers of followers are big.

Forget to say this....

HEy hey hey all, long time no see. Miss u all soooo much..:heart:... Pretty busy with works n life lately. :huh:..

So happy to see Bo n Yoo always everywhere altough still no new drama or film projects. At least we can see them healthy n happy,  thats the most important. N tadaaa...MDBC reunion makes me fly to the 7th clouds,  seeing them in one frame together is a precious one now, since they don't have any projects together. Altough litll dissapointed coz not all MDBC squads can attend the anniv coz their busy scedules. This make me wonder whats make BoYoo so long to pics their next drama???? even the other casts already in their 2nd or 3th dramas. 

Honestly kind of jelly seeing BGmy nescafe cf..hahahhaa. This ahjuma can't imagine he take more mature drama with more love scenes coz he is already in those age. N many actors in his age seem already have drama with more kisses, hugs, even bed (no no no plis, not this one:blink:scenes/////

okey, enough for tonight. Back to IG mode searching BGmy moments in KBS MB in Jakarta (im Indonesian but too far away from Jakarta, diff island too expensive TTTTT)..

HAPPY SHIPPING GUYS :wub:

edit: 

Wanna talked bout YJngie fashion...ehmmm believe me, our lady to be is not a kind of girl that loves to wearing clothes even dress just to make her beautifull in front of other eyes despite her celebrity status. She just loves to be herself, with her free spirit n lives in ordinary life. N the times will come when she wear more lady like dresses when every guys will jaw droped just by seeing her. BGmy will be very busy guided her as his person..:tongue:...(stttt cos behind her thick n big jacket or t-shirt, she has body goal that many girl in her age will jelly2)..

• Like 12

Hi Chingus! Got the DVD as well. So eager to see the boyoo moments that hasn't been revealed yet. :):):)

This is my first time to purchase a DVD of a drama and was quite dissapointed when I got to know that the contents can't be shared. So sorry to say but "Sharing and referring details of video in text is not allowed". For other chingus that also have the DVD, please be cautious in sharing things regarding the DVD so u don't violate any rules. I'm kinda cautious and worried that it'll lead to something like a shut down of this thread. Haters can be eager to report u know. I'm so sad even while I'm writing these words down :( If there are other chingus in this thread who have experience in purchasing D-cut DVDs, can u please share ur knowledge & experience about this?

I've only watched like 1 part of the DVD (about 30min?) since I don't have much time. I'm gonna take it slow, but promise I'll try to convey what I felt watching it as soon as I go through certain parts. Will be back with the report guys! :D

@Kissy13 chinguya! So sorry to respond in a quite strict way haha :( Will try my best to feed u and this thread without violating rules! *flying kisses*

• Like 13

2 hours ago, presentk said:

Hi Chingus! Got the DVD as well. So eager to see the boyoo moments that hasn't been revealed yet. :):):)

This is my first time to purchase a DVD of a drama and was quite dissapointed when I got to know that the contents can't be shared. So sorry to say but "Sharing and referring details of video in text is not allowed". For other chingus that also have the DVD, please be cautious in sharing things regarding the DVD so u don't violate any rules. I'm kinda cautious and worried that it'll lead to something like a shut down of this thread. Haters can be eager to report u know. I'm so sad even while I'm writing these words down :( If there are other chingus in this thread who have experience in purchasing D-cut DVDs, can u please share ur knowledge & experience about this?

I've only watched like 1 part of the DVD (about 30min?) since I don't have much time. I'm gonna take it slow, but promise I'll try to convey what I felt watching it as soon as I go through certain parts. Will be back with the report guys! :D

@Kissy13 chinguya! So sorry to respond in a quite strict way haha :( Will try my best to feed u and this thread without violating rules! *flying kisses*

Chingu let's be cautious and not do it in an open thread like this. I was a Darling couple shipper, they used PM to convey their thoughts about this kind of things. It's much safer since you'll only include those who are familiar in this thread.

Maybe you can create a PM group and include only those you can trust :D

• Like 13