Rin90

7 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Hahahahahhahaa it's funny though

There are two suspicious schedule that not on his schedule 

First when Taiwan press interviewed them for MDBC airing

Second MAMA awards 

I still believe this is his "personal purpose" hahaa

@happysloth she's indeed her mom

@bubblyflo I love how u use PERSONAL PURPOSE here. Definitely this is good 4 Bogummy so he can go anywhere (at least) without EVERYONE know where he is ;) he must use his ninja skill more often now B)

But yup like someone said b4. it seems ....

in AAA Yoo Jungie tags along with bogummy

in MAMA Bogummy tags along with Yoojungie

:wub:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, dee_230208 said:

love the way u described BoYoo relationship. Honestly i have the same tough in my minds too, but coz english is not my 1st language n my vocab is so so, it's hard for me to speak up my mind freely..:sweatingbullets:... That's why i addicted to reading many nice n wise n deep analyze of shippers posts here. I can't skip every single day without visited this lovely thread since the 1st i joined. Love u all..:heart:

@pralee is the woman in dress in VIP gate is the same woman in their arrival??? Hahha, how lucky she is.

Dear..please dont bother abt vocabs etc cos my english is getg bad too hahaha... Im lazy to type..i will write dont instead of don't..lol..so dun worry as long as u get ur msgs across im sure all of us can understand it..if not there is such things as 'ask'..we dont understand u,we will ask..ok?please do post as much as u want..dont worry too much ya? Theres no teacher here even if there is,we will protect u haha...dont u dare to teach us english here! And all of us will back u up dear.. hehe... Right all my chingus?we r like in carebears kingdom..everybody cares for each other... hehehe.....

• Like 16

1 hour ago, tares1975 said:

Just a little thing but still be doubt in my mind, it's about BG's schedule announced by his agency. Blossom still show that he's on review and rest during 1-4 Dec, NO update information on Website until now.

Is this just the agency's error announcement or BG's sudden decision coming along with YJ to MAMA?  :wub:

As we know BG will have a very tight schedule for this month. He should be preparing for 2 FanMeeting and 2 MC in KBS awards.

http://blossomenter.com/actors/park_bogum/archives/schedule/

CyrUCIiUoAIXLAv.jpg:large

Actually from what I read before his agnecy is not very good with updating his schedule on their site. It is really his korean fan club who has a better idea of his schedule. 

And these award shows are not some last minute acception of their invite- he most likely had this on his calendar for awhile and it was obly put on his calendar officially on the agency website.

• Like 21

37 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Hahahahahhahaa it's funny though

There are two suspicious schedule that not on his schedule 

First when Taiwan press interviewed them for MDBC airing

Second MAMA awards 

I still believe this is his "personal purpose" hahaa

@happysloth she's indeed her mom

Or maybe to BG its a rest day cos he get to travel n enjoy the music with someone speciaaall.... Ahakz.. *coughcough*

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hello Blue..... I like what you have said here......For me ......as a   mother .....who could not love Park Bo Gum.....he's a kind of a man who will have this almost 100% of Good character and a young lad who got so many respect coming from their co actors and actress alike and the almost whole citizen who loves him...... I know Kim's Mom also adores Park and treat him as her own son in a different level:phew:'''''...and the back to school thing they had....It's a good move......let's faced it....when the time comes and they were not that popular in showbiz  career....they still have their own personal career .....the thing that they really want to do besides acting......whatever it is.....i know they can reached/achieved it. As  long as they were young and popular.....they need to know how they will handle their financial assets......I do advised this kind of thing.....because I've been there.....Thinking your future in a young age is not bad.....just need balanced in everything!!!

True dear...i agree with u..for guys especially..so im sure YJ's mum love this guy..hehehe....

1 hour ago, happysloth said:

This! I was thinking along the same lines. Actually, I already suspected it back in Cebu, at the Cebu airport when they're about to return home to be exact.

Remember those famous fanvids of BoYoo walking superglued to eachother leaving DY behind by a second? I think her mum was there. The lady who stood a couple of feet behind BoGum, when he was waiting for DY and YJ to pass the immigration(?) counter, was her mum, I think. This lady wore blueish 3/4 sleeved shirt and glasses, carrying a backpack and a luggage in hand, looked very much like YooJung's mum. She indeed moved closer to BG and tried to gesture at YJ, who was either standing at the counter or just walked past it. She then walked ahead of the trio toward the same direction. Sorry, it gets too long...

Anyway, I believe that lady at the Cebu airport was YooJung's mum. The main takeaways from the Cebu airport fanvids for me are [1] Mum did let YJ to walk away freely with BG (and DY), [2] YJ obvioulsy had her mind clearly aimed solely at BG thus her beelining to him and Mum was completely fine with it, and [3] BG did not even bother to hold back from gluing himself to YJ despite knowing Mum was there. What was depicted in the Cebu airport fanvids has led me to a conclusion: there is no opposition from YJ's family to her getting closer to BoGum.

So yeah I too think that Mummy Dearest has given a green light, she obviously does not object their crazy sweetness and closeness. BoGum being nearly 100% perfect boyfriend and son-in-law material certainly helps lol. Man, who wouldn't like BoGum? :wub:

Truuueee.....i also want someone like BG! Lol.....

• Like 17

Good evening chingus ^_^ (9pm in my country)

Today both BG and YJ have flights back to SK but only BG has photos at airport. Maybe YJ did her ninja mode to avoid rumors after last night?!

About the cap BG wears today, those are 2 caps with the same color but different in style ;) I prefer thinking they have something in common than switching stuffs since it's too obvious and childish. That's my opinion, you guys may think other ways, plz don't judge me LOL

From next week, BG's FM starts at Malaysia (Dec 10th) and he'll be very busy. YJ may have more time to continue her school. I don't buy YJ appearing in any FM of Bogum but sending supporting videos is possible, right? :x

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, pralee said:

This is so cute, our black and white couple.

My opinion on this is.. i think the main plan is same colour that is black and white..it is so obvious if both wearing white upon arrival n black upon going back..so they switched...less obvious right?but to shippers mind its not..they r basically packing the same colour clothes.. lol

• Like 20

She was wearing a white mask, and he a black mask.  Continuation of black and white saga, lol.

@lovelybluehoneyz...  At this point I don't think wearing black and white is a coincidence. Like you said, it's their plan.

• Like 24

11 minutes ago, pralee said:

Even Twice is fan girliing over YG, never mind our prince who is in awe with her beauty.

I know this is a BoYoo thread, but i'm really looking forward to their interaction. hope that day will come sooner, Yoojung might get a new friend among Twice's members (I think Jungyeon comes closest to being her friend now) and I will be the happiest fan :D

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, mamun said:

I know this is a BoYoo thread, but i'm really looking forward to their interaction. hope that day will come sooner, Yoojung might get a new friend among Twice's members (I think Jungyeon comes closest to being her friend now) and I will be the happiest fan :D

Yes, me as well looking forward to their interaction.  I am just surprised that another girl is in awe of our princess that night and from her favorite group, Twice.:D

• Like 15

58 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

Wowww.. boyo slayed on MAMA:)

:heart:

@Sheila Marie Green thanks a bunch for your encouragement. Honestly joined this thread improved my English a lot too. But don't ask me bout grammar, i already have my master degree but left the English grammar subject at school..hahaha. 

OH don't worry dear Dee !!! Who needs grammar as long you can express in a simple words and communicate that's more enough :blush:.....We're bunch of degree holder here.....but we don't need it here....as long you express your thoughts and heart contents ....it's fine to me....:)....And Blue  ......It's nice to see Park and Kim in their growing career and their inter action together in their everyday lives.....I know were not going to stop snooping around them ......like a detective......some parts of their cute simple life in the future.....I  know it's gonna be a long way/path to take....but who knows what'swill be the next level......Let's just enjoy it....bit by bit....:glasses:CywequeVEAISnJz.jpgCywjLOVUsAAE-ne.jpg

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, mamun said:

THE WAY HE WAS LOOKING AT HER, THE WAY HE BIT HIS LOWER LIP :wub: I CAN NEVER GET OVER THIS. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!

giphy.gif

I'm super intriqued by his lip-bitting.

I very rarely see a guy who bite his lip. But I noticed in MDBC BTS and post-MDBC BoGum did that a few times (damn! cute as hell).

Anyone here who is/are long time BoGum fan/observer care to share about this particular 'habit/trait' of him?

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

OH don't worry dear Dee !!! Who needs grammar as long you can express in a simple words and communicate that's more enough :blush:.....We're bunch of degree holder here.....but we don't need it here....as long you express your thoughts and heart contents ....it's fine to me....:)....And Blue  ......It's nice to see Park and Kim in their growing career and their inter action together in their everyday lives.....I know were not going to stop snooping around them ......like a detective......some parts of their cute simple life in the future.....I  know it's gonna be a long way/path to take....but who knows what'swill be the next level......Let's just enjoy it....bit by bit....:glasses:CywequeVEAISnJz.jpgCywjLOVUsAAE-ne.jpg

Hahahahah they're very naughty!! 

They're teasing us

Look at how BG'S and YJ'S fashion is so match

Black jacket/long coat *checked

White long shirt *checked

Black and white mask *checked 

• Like 20