Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 11/16/2016 at 6:04 AM, happypuppy said:

Now I wonder, after open hints and gestures like that,  how public in south korea sees them?

Do they think them as an item or oppa-dongsaeng? Does Boyoo got national blessing then? 

Ohh I think they already received the National Blessing..hehehe from the cameraman to the host..wahhh I can't say anymore hahaha now I can enjoy my cruise..:blush:

@mamun Yes we did!!It was a wonderful night thanks to Bo Gum and Yoo Jung for being so honest with their affection..:love:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Mepuppy said:

That video is daebak!! @honeywell! To me, its obvious that BG was stretching out his hand, calling to YJ to hold his hand! But I think YJ was busy talking to the lady in red who had earlier approached her while BG was talking to V. We need more wide-angled cameras around them!!

Actly i find this amusing u know.. YJ is his priority..and if u see, YJ was also looking at him.. When she was shaking hand with the lady in red n Bogum walk away, shes looking at him like.. Oppa, where r u going? Haha... Den i think Bogum wants her to join him but she was talking ao he bow to the lady in red....  Aigooo.... These 2....:lol::wub:

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, SihaeSL said:

The bottle water is not for her. Sorry to share this. He gave it to JoJinWoon. The actor that won daesang award  

Lol i don't get the issue with all this "he's giving her water/he's not giving her water" if he indeed give one to JJW they can still share another one. They've exchanged saliva, obviously sharing water is like nothing for them lol 

• Like 24

On 11/16/2016 at 6:43 AM, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

I think for a pretty gal like YJ,she will still look stunning even if u ask her to wear a curtain.. Hahahaha... And i think main reason for her to b dressed like that is to make ppl see that shes no longer a child actress.. Ppl should start accepting the fact that she has grown up into a beautiful lady who is ready for heavy roles and also her own personal grown up life... 

Preach to you chingu!!:blush:100% agree with you..and as I said her stylist is shipper..hahaha she know that the two doesn't know the meaning of space..so let Yoo Jung touch Bo Gum's shoulder..:joy::love:

On 11/16/2016 at 6:43 AM, ruka18 said:

LMAO I feel you chingu :lol: I just got home and the first thing I did is log on to the thread, this is madness.:lol:

@bubblyfloahahahaha most Beautiful madness that ever happened to my life and I don't want to wake up..:joy::blush:

@budzy90 LOL!!Physical attraction is exploding from them..love your idea but not now but if they still decided to do it why not hahaha oH my!!sorry can't help it..naughty thoughts shoooo..

On 11/16/2016 at 7:14 AM, torquoiselily said:

Duuuuude! I am shoooookkkk! I didn't get any sleep and it's 710am already and still sneaking out here at work. I had to get quad shot on my machiatto today and yawning every 2mins. I don't blame Boyoo for it because that was the best live update and award show everrrrrr! Kudos to the cameramen! They fed our little heart and soul. Made the best 4hrs of our life! HahahHa! I'm still spazzing over our boyoo moments earlier! Ok Chingu... hope u and everyone else who were present are still breathing and alive after witnessing such momentous boyoo events and moments! Hahaha. Ok back to work, I guess! Lol. 

Forgot to tag @coraLblue87 also. Hope u made in time at work hahaha! Aren't u sleepy?? Lol. 

Very sleepy but still I'm here spazzing, lurking and can't contain to post hahaha I'm late today..but it is indeed the craziest and loveliest and happiest moment of life last night!!Again cheers to all!!:blush:

• Like 19

From everything I see, it seems that PBG brought three drinks back to his seat, based on @Earth2KatyD's photo. However, he passed one to KYJ before @SihaeSL's gif starts, leaving him with two, one of which he tries to give to JJW. I'm not trying to offend anyone's opinion :sweatingbullets: but that's what I see, which would explain both giving KYJ a drink as well as JJW :)

• Like 24

@icerose 

AGREE 2HANDS AND 2 LEGS...<3

5 minutes ago, mamun said:

Lol i don't get the issue with all this "he's giving her water/he's not giving her water" if he indeed give one to JJW they can still share another one. They've exchanged saliva, obviously sharing water is like nothing for them lol 

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, icerose said:

Actually it doesn't matter whether PBG gave the water bottle to KYJ or not because if he did not, then maybe they shared the same water bottle??????:w00t::phew:

OmG!!! I Sooo Freakin' Love your spirit chingu!!!........:blush:

• Like 23

35 minutes ago, SihaeSL said:

The bottle water is not for her. Sorry to share this. He gave it to JoJinWoon. The actor that won daesang award  

From that video, I just conclude that Park Bo Gum is really polite and respecting elders. From all the guest, I think Jo Jin Wong is the most senior one. He prioritize him and giving him bottle that he brought after he got the first award. A little gesture but is amazing for me. 

• Like 22

I have been a silent lurker here and i love this couple too very much.... and here's a big hug to you guys for giving us all these beautiful moments....i'm attending a WTO Forum and im smiling here like an idiot bcoz im so happy... hahaha and to HATERS.... please leave this thread. Respect this thread as we respect your threads too. Thank you

Edited by eblasala
Add
  • Like 24