Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

38 minutes ago, jyjkyj3 said:

From everything I see, it seems that PBG brought three drinks back to his seat, based on @Earth2KatyD's photo. However, he passed one to KYJ before @SihaeSL's gif starts, leaving him with two, one of which he tries to give to JJW. I'm not trying to offend anyone's opinion :sweatingbullets: but that's what I see, which would explain both giving KYJ a drink as well as JJW :)

Haha.. second this. :grin: there is NO way he would leave out his beautiful dongsaeng considered how thoughtful of a guy he is.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

That video is daebak!! @honeywell! To me, its obvious that BG was stretching out his hand, calling to YJ to hold his hand! But I think YJ was busy talking to the lady in red who had earlier approached her while BG was talking to V. We need more wide-angled cameras around them!!

Actly i find this amusing u know.. YJ is his priority..and if u see, YJ was also looking at him.. When she was shaking hand with the lady in red n Bogum walk away, shes looking at him like.. Oppa, where r u going? Haha... Den i think Bogum wants her to join him but she was talking ao he bow to the lady in red....  Aigooo.... These 2....

• Like 24

22 hours ago, Belle Gonzales said:

@pralee

FYI - i did not say alcohol. i said bottle of drinks (when mentioning "drinks" not necessarily mean "alcohol") coz i can see the other bottle is water lol. Just wanting to pointed out because in the video quoted message saying that bogum give the other bottle to yoojung but its not. If someone see this video others who are not a shipper might think boyoo is being delusional or making assumptions to easily when it is not. I like them both but I just go with the flow and see how far these two can go.

Sorry I can't contain myself anymore hahaha..I'm holding myself coz of your profile picture chinguya..I really love your profile picture coz she's the person that closest to every SHIPPERS HEART ON THIS THREAD..I DO REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR POST..BUT THIS IS A SHIPPER THREAD my dear..LET US BE DELUSIONAL WITH THIS TWO..CAN WE?SINCE THIS IS A SHIPPERS THREAD...Thank you for supporting this two adorable cuties but THIS IS A SHIPPERS THREAD:kiss_wink::glasses:

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, eblasala said:

I have been a silent lurker here and i love this couple too very much.... and here's a big hug to you guys for giving us all these beautiful moments....i'm attending a WTO Forum and im smiling here like an idiot bcoz im so happy... hahaha and to HATERS.... please leave this thread..shhooò. Respect this thread as we respect your threads too. Thank you

• Like 11

good thing I was going to be on site today otherwise I'm so gonna be in trouble going to work half day.:lol:

Spoiler

anyway what's the commotion about, I've read some on twitter too.LMAO let's just focus on all things positive shall we chingus?~keke :phew: 

have a nice day y'all.;):D

• Like 18

15 hours ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

Haha.. second this. :grin: there is NO way he would leave out his beautiful dongsaeng considered how thoughtful of a guy he is.

FROM MY EGLE EYES. :w00t:...YES..BOGUMYY BRING NOT TWO BUT THREE BOTTLES. ONE IN HIS RIGHT HAND WHICH GIVE IT TO THE SPECIAL ONE N ONLY DOLL YOJUNGIE, :blush: N TWO IN HIS LEFT HAND WHICH HE GIVE TO THE GUY NEXT/BEHIND YOONA BUT HE REFUSE IT. 

IT's so clear seeing the vid posted by beloved chinggu @ruka18 above . (love ya :wub:)

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Sorry I can't contain myself anymore hahaha..I'm holding myself coz of your profile picture chinguya..I really love your profile picture coz she's the person that closest to every SHIPPERS HEART ON THIS THREAD..I DO REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR POST..BUT THIS IS A SHIPPER THREAD my dear..LET US BE DELUSIONAL WITH THIS TWO..CAN WE?SINCE THIS IS A SHIPPERS THREAD...Thank you for supporting this two adorable cuties but THIS IS A SHIPPERS THREAD:kiss_wink::glasses:

Actly we r not delusional abt the bottle.. Someone posted a slow mo version of the vids n pls watch it...... Im proud to say that though we r sometimes delusional but most of the time we go by evidence... We hav all the hardworking shippers here to present us the evidence...credit to all my chingus here!!

• Like 22

22 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OK. I've been reading up posts everywhere...Baidu...Weibo...Instagram. etc., about our couple after the awards. But this particular post was in my point of view the best. The comments by this Baidu member although a bit cynical, but was spot on and hilarious. I did a quick translation for this. 

Job done!!! I can finally go to bed!!! I'll be having beautiful dreams tonight for sure!!  :wub:

@Mepuppy Chingu!!! You're back!! I missed you so much :tears:

Beware: Not suitable for people without a sense humour

BRAVO BRAVO AS ALWAYS CHINGUYA!!!:love::love::love:Now I'm speechless with all your post or Am I just too sleepy or too drunk with BoYoo sweetness..hahaha

@hanalove9:blush:

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

finally full view fancams!!! u can clearly see that BG was really reaching out his hand to YJ but unfortunately she was happily chatting with Nam Ji Hyun lol. Actually I'm glad that Nam Ji Hyun approached YJ first because u can see that YJ was a little lost and kinda abandoned since she had no one to talk to(blame V for stealing BG away haha)

Wah I think YJ didn't notice that actually BG tried to get her attention to walk with him - Probably YJ felt upset when later she realised BG went to stage leaving her behind - but in actual fact BG did try to have walk with her...sigh!!!!!!

• Like 24

7 hours ago, Belle Gonzales said:

@pralee

FYI - i did not say alcohol. i said bottle of drinks (when mentioning "drinks" not necessarily mean "alcohol") coz i can see the other bottle is water lol. Just wanting to pointed out because in the video quoted message saying that bogum give the other bottle to yoojung but its not. If someone see this video others who are not a shipper might think boyoo is being delusional or making assumptions to easily when it is not. I like them both but I just go with the flow and see how far these two can go.

I think u need to watch the slow mo video again dear.. He did gav a bottle to YJ..  

• Like 16

Ok chingu ah! Can we all conclude that Bo Gum gave water to Yoo Jung? and let's move on from this topic. Let's talk about what were they doing after the award end. I wonder what were they doing after the award end?? :rolleyes:

• Like 24