Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Media already started to talk about their prediction who will win awards at year end award events .... *finger cross for our boyoo couple... wish all the best for them and also wish for many boyoo moment again like AAA*

Spoiler

IMG_20161117_145557_zpshgzfmzty.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_20161117_145550_zpsitmn1hq2.jpg

• Like 20

54 minutes ago, mamun said:

Guys, don't feel down about that one fancam. Honestly we have seen more than enough to assure ourselves about their relationship. Let me tell you what I have seen from them that even the first fancam (where it looked like he just abandoned her) still makes me feel good.

1. He's been focusing on her for the whole 4 hours. His whole attention was with her that even when the camera was focusing on them he would look at the big screen and smile like a lovesick puppy.

2. He freaking hold out his hand to her!! And if any of you noticed he was actually saying something to his manager while calling her. After quite sometimes, and i guess his manager said something to him, only then he walked away

3. I'm pretty sure Yoojung herself did not ignore him. How does that makes any sense after that crazy amount of affection they showed to each other? 

4. Why they didn't walk together. He was occupied and she was occupied with other people. They are in a public event where it's normal to catch up with other people. We can't expect them to just stick with each other. That would make them totally antisocial lol.

5. Why she didn't go with him after he reached out his hand to her? Do we really expect her to take that hand and walk out with him in front of that many people (and cameras!! Lol). I guess this is another airport incident where he momentarily forget where they were because he was rushing to go. She was more conscious this time, so her avoiding that was a good decision.

6.  People don't treat their co-star the way he treated her. He has been consistent. Even until the last moment he still wants her by his side, just that they were not in a convenient circumstances.

7. About BTS V, he is just a friend who wants to catch up with his old friend. Don't get angry at the poor guy, who knows when was the last time they catched up. I actually feel bad for him because he was trying so hard to speak to him and everyone comes to him. Once he get a hold of him, Bogum remembered his doll and ignore him for a while to get his doll back lol

There goes my essay. I can't put any picture now. But i just want to say that, these two, even if they are still in "some" relationship, both already fell hard.

Okay, i do feel sad for Yoojung in the beginning, she looked a little loss behind. I guess it's more because of her young age as she was standing among older people, it's not that easy for her to join in and talk to them. Luckily Nam Ji Hyun spotted her and talked to her. Btw this is not the first time for her to be loss among that many people. Last time when she was with Top, same thing happened. But at least she had her smartphone that time.

Hi all, first time here, tq so much. I like no. 5.  HAppy now after reading your post.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

@sheila marie green i Agree with u!  N btw the part where u mention Bogum dont care if its obvious and that ppl will know make me smile like an idiot... Hehe

Bogum is da man! He is modern day Lee Yeong! And his protective fans think it's all just being a good Oppa. I think he is a smart cookie. :cookie:

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, 71mimilee said:

@shielamariegreen-  wow, that's a great inside info!!  If the manager is there, that means his/her  artist is there!  If it's really his manager PBG was there too!!!  I feel like crying now!!  Like what I've said before,  I don't need them to verbally confirm they're going out or in a relationship coz info like this is enough for me to have faith and believe that they're heading in the right direction!!!!

YES my dear  Milee ....can I call you Milee  for short:)..... As i told in my post two things that might be the answer either there is Park or the Park's manager is also invited in this venue......But remember my dear .....in the previous scenes of Ken and Barbie (BG and YJ)....there is this incidents that their both visited each others where a bouts ....one when Kim visited Park in his first shooting day and Park visited Kim because he's also near in her shooting site and this happen when their Movie is already ended.....and he might done this again in a secretly fashion way.....for not being seen in the public eye:blush:....but I have this gut's feeling that he's there.....My instinct told me so:grin:...For you Lovelybluehoneyz  ....Thumbs up to you too!!!! I like your reply he he he....we have the same mind/thinking:wub:

• Like 24

@Sheila Marie Green thank you for posting that picture again hehehe feel very very happy everytime I see this:blush:I pick both since I also have a strong faith with this open secret couple..woman instinct is dangerous per say really and I do trust my instinct with this one..

@luvinmoonlight16 Indeed YJ mom's is a cool and lovely person as well..:blush:

• Like 16

16 hours ago, in00022 said:

Media already started to talk about their prediction who will win awards at year end award events .... *finger cross for our boyoo couple... wish all the best for them and also wish for many boyoo moment again like AAA*

Now Finger cross for our couple to bag this award..omo we need to have strong vodoo dance for this one..:love:

@Phuong Dinh We miss your analysis chingu!!:blush:

• Like 22

16 hours ago, happysloth said:

Since I can only spot BG’s manager  –who’s btw stood sooo close to YJ I thought he’s her manager–  I’m going to tease my delulu heart.

I'm going to make myself believe that BG (and probably his manager+driver) gave YJ a lift home last night :D:D

I also let this fragile heart believe that BG smartly took a detour to the Han River. On the river bank, they'll park the car. For the sake of privacy and to avoid unwanted 'scandal', they'd remained in the car. BG and YJ would then enjoy another hour (okie, make it one and a half) of warm conversations, giddy laughs and tender gazes (you can add more activities of your choice), while the manager and driver went to fix themselves some cups of ramen at not-so-nearby convenient store.

OK. Enough. My heart can’t take it anymore.

WELL DONE WELL DONE!! I CAN IMAGINE THE REST OF THE SCENE WITH YOU HAHAHA:glasses::joy::glasses:

• Like 23

27 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@Sheila Marie Green thank you for posting that picture again hehehe feel very very happy everytime I see this:blush:I pick both since I also have a strong faith with this open secret couple..woman instinct is dangerous per say really and I do trust my instinct with this one..

@luvinmoonlight16 Indeed YJ mom's is a cool and lovely person as well..:blush:

My pleasure my dear Kissy ...actually I have so many good pictures i want to share here but I might been mentioned or quoted for being Miss Poster of the Year :grin:..... And I forgot the topic that i read a while ago.....about Parks momentarily forgot Kim behind but still he reached out and trying to search for his girl......and I saw the whole package thing (the whole thing happens)....He left Kim with a woman but he left her without knowing kim that he's been looking  and reaching out for her because she's busy doing something  like .....and with respect of Bo Gum ....he bow's to the girl which is the one with Kim meaning to take good care of my girl.....It's a respect like Japanese tradition for bowing from one person to another ....try this video ....you will understand what i'm implying.....and to you Ladyhyejoong88   ....precisely what is Park doing in there ha ha ha!!! Taking precious time with my little doll of what time I have....because he's so busy now a days....

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

My pleasure my dear Kissy ...actually I have so many good pictures i want to share here but I might been mentioned or quoted for being Miss Poster of the Year :grin:..... And I forgot the topic that i read a while ago.....about Parks momentarily forgot Kim behind but still he reached out and trying to search for his girl......and I saw the whole package thing (the whole thing happens)....He left Kim with a woman but he left her without knowing kim that he's been looking  and reaching out for her because she's busy doing something  like .....and with respect of Bo Gum ....he bow's to the girl which is the one with Kim meaning to take good care of my girl.....It's a respect like Japanese tradition for bowing from one person to another ....try this video ....you will understand what i'm implying.....

Actually, when BG and his manager going up the stairs, you can see that YJ is saying something to BG manager and BG look to her side again before leaving with V. It was short, maybe she said "you guys go first".

• Like 23

35 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

YES my dear  Milee ....can I call you Milee  for short:)..... As i told in my post two things that might be the answer either there is Park or the Park's manager is also invited in this venue......But remember my dear .....in the previous scenes of Ken and Barbie (BG and YJ)....there is this incidents that their both visited each others where a bouts ....one when Kim visited Park in his first shooting day and Park visited Kim because he's also near in her shooting site and this happen when their Movie is already ended.....and he might done this again in a secretly fashion way.....for not being seen in the public eye:blush:....but I have this gut's feeling that he's there.....My instinct told me so:grin:...For you Lovelybluehoneyz  ....Thumbs up to you too!!!! I like your reply he he he....we have the same mind/thinking:wub:

Heheh... Our thinking is connected on the same channel..  :P

• Like 13