Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Boyoo  shipper  

from San Francisco USA here 

poor kids - so busy. 

He is fan signing and I think she is filming a drama or movie?

No matter what happens between them - they will always remember this drama . 1) they met each other 2) it's a beginning of their true stardom .They brought each other luck . 

• Like 21

Aww I didn't know the dates were released already. I hope BG gets to rest a lot before he starts his fm. is it after all his fm that's he'll be going back to school? I wonder when will BILY premiere be...but the kbs awards is dec 31?...I'm sure if possible BG will go to the premiere for YJ and CTH...I hope YJ can guest in one of his fm too!

• Like 20

5 hours ago, faith101 said:

KL--> HK--> JKT--> TPE-->TKO-->BKK-->SINGPORE-->Seoul

the route is so wierd.....keeps flying round and round ...poor BG....

I think because it depends on the negotation between blossom and local organizer ... and also depends on bogum schedule as well ( CF shooting or school schedule ) .... end of the year probably very busy for bogum .... he need to attend KBS awards or other awards ... i heard that for Jakarta fanmeet will be next year ( early Jan ) and the rest stop after that ... :sweatingbullets: ... no time for him to take a proper rest ... 

• Like 17

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

,, WAEEEEE??? my medical internship is starting in Mid november(AKA end of life as I know it/No KDRAMA for a year!!!), So I can't go to any of the fanmeets..otherwise I would have for SURE gone to the one in SG or BK!!!! otttokaae...soooo sad right now!!

Hope most of you guys can go!!

• Like 19

19 hours ago, yaya_amin said:

hi everyone...finally I can remember my soompi login info and join this lovely thread. I have been following this thread since the beginning and I'd like to thank everyone here for all the contribution that make this forum one of the most popular ones. I'm so in love with both Bogum and Yoojung and I hope that the fate will lead them to be together in the future. 

I also hope that I could actively participate in this forum for now on and I'm so happy that Jakarta will be one of the stops for Bogummy's fan meeting. I'm planning to attend it in Jakarta and probably in Singapore as well. I wish that I could see both Bogum and Yoojung in Korea during AAA and can share the experience with you all as I will have a business trip there next week and I'll be free on that day. I'm so excited. If anyone here could inform me on how to buy the ticket for the event, that would be great. Otherwise, looking at them for the red carpet should be enough. 

You're so lucky!!!!!!!!:blush:Hope you can really see them on AAA & spazz this thread with an update..Welcome chinguya!!Happy sailing!!:blush:

• Like 15

Credit to twitter account and photo

Just a reminder, anyone has not voted, please vote for our OTP now.

I managed to vote for our BoYoo today for AAA. I had no points at all and had to purchase 2000 points. Anyway, I am glad I have voted for BG and YJ.

Also good news that BG will have fan meetings in many countries in Asia, I really hope some of us can attend as I can not...:-( (wanna cry...) I will be in UK during Dec and Jan so hope if anyone can attend, please share news and updates and photos with us here.

I also hope that YJ can be one of his special guests dancing like she did in EP4 on the stage, I can imagine fans will love her performance. It is the way that BG can introduce his future gf to his fans so they can start to accept her...hehehe

• Like 22

@Kissy13 and all,  thanks a lot for the warm welcome. I'm still looking for the ticket info for AAA. I briefly read about it somewhere but not so sure as I used google translate:p

And yes...I also heard that the Jakarta stop probably early next year. The promotor is rumoured to be @mecimapro . you could probably check their twitter for updates

• Like 19

16 hours ago, Li-Yi Chen said:

Yeah, I also think they both deserve recognition. It's hard to imagine the characters being portraited by other people. If Raon is not so lovable,  all the battles that CP fought to protect her will be less meaningful and convincing. Not to mention that in real life the the actors very likely wouldn't be able to act so well if they hadn't had each other's strength. But like any award shows, it's not possible to give awards to satisfy viewers and judges of all preferences. I hope this doesn't sound too corny, but I think our couple have already received the best awards-- each other :lol:

You just make me smile & very happy with this!!:blush::heart:couldn't agree more chinguya!!

• Like 22

Guest charliew

Wow I saw a quite good numbers USA BoYoo shippers :)

Calling out USA BoYoo shippers ..... @WildDivine69 @Earth2KatyD @be99lle @thephamle @moonlighter @pralee and our neighbor @myicecreamcakexoxo

For the ones who's lurking..come out..come out.. :phew:

So envy with this Bogum Asia Fan Meetings...do you think we deserve Bogum USA fan meeting too ... :bawling: or better yet MDCB fan meeting :bawling:

Park-Bo-Gum-Kim-Yoo-Jung-800x4501.png

Hello chingus. I just wanted to share something  to everyone who could not get out of the MDBC blues. Also, for us who could not get enough of our cute couple. Hope you enjoy watching these:

Spoiler

I have already posted the first part before in our thread but just for you guys I'll post it again.

Credits to KBS World TV

Have a good day everybody.:heart:

• Like 22

3 hours ago, princesssarang21 said:

Aww I didn't know the dates were released already. I hope BG gets to rest a lot before he starts his fm. is it after all his fm that's he'll be going back to school? I wonder when will BILY premiere be...but the kbs awards is dec 31?...I'm sure if possible BG will go to the premiere for YJ and CTH...I hope YJ can guest in one of his fm too!

Usually for fm. the main leads always attend..how can they have the CP without Raon? unless they are not promoting mdbc. ..but PBG only..

• Like 21