Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

12 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

@joyoflife77 While I agree with you that there will be many who will want a part of PBG from now on because of his fame and popularity, I think that the hand on BG's shoulder belongs to KSW (the man), right?

Yes I am sure its KSW's hand on BG's shoulder if you look carefully, look at the sleeve. 

Also SY has a bf already so please do not get paranoid if any girls standing next to BG, talk, walk with him etc. I do not think BG is a type of man who flirts with other girls/women if he is in a relationship. 

• Like 24

16 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

@joyoflife77 While I agree with you that there will be many who will want a part of PBG from now on because of his fame and popularity, I think that the hand on BG's shoulder belongs to KSW (the man), right?

14 minutes ago, mamun said:

I think the hand belongs to the guy besides him and SNSD Sooyoung has been in a steady relationship with Jung Kyung Ho (a hot actor in his own right i tell you!!) So don't worry too much. Tho, i do think his kindness to just anyone might be a problem if he is committed to someone. At least for now from what i see he still keeps some boundaries with female co-stars except for you know who.

You guys are soooooo awesome!!!!!  thanks for pointing it out !!!  

I kinda over-reacted didnt i?

My over protective maternal instinct kicking me  ( blush blush  )....

... better go edit my post :)

• Like 13

5 hours ago, lusciousgy said:

You know why we are such  delusional  happy people in here???its because we see these 2 people in positive lights rather than being ridiculously obsessed purely based on physical attractiveness. Aaaarrggggh..do you think they are missing each other now that MDBC has ended like how We are missing them like hell:wub:

I second that ! I m crazy over korean dramas n this is the 1ST time ever , I am depressed!!!.

My every waking moment n til I drop dead at night,I replay their scenes on my mobile phone.just imagine what they have done to us,how can they not miss one another ? I bet they will and do miss each other..btw..KYJ is looking very feminine compared to her previous makeovers..guess love is in the air!!!!

• Like 18

Morning all:heart:!

I've been mostly lurking, trying to gather my thoughts on our OTP's situation, so the post I'm preparing is probably going to be long, and probably going to talk about things we've already covered. In the meantime, this is a little shipping motivation that I believe represents our couple to a tee :).

Soul-mates-_large.jpgcr: google

Have a great morning all!!!

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, Niki-Forever said:

Why did he change LY and Raon Aura to the relationship between  KYJ and PBG ? is he talking about the character or real actor and actress? 

This is also what I wanna ask actually. Is it really from JY own words?

No eng sub ... so I don't understand what she said about Bogummy.... someone here can help ^_^

• Like 21

Halooooo am back

1) Have a question...echoing @Niki-Forever why did he mention PBG and KYJ :) A slip of the tongue hmmmm?

2) Did someone say that our cutie pies talked on the video phone in 2D1N???:wub: How do you guys noeEeee??? Is there a trailer?? Do we know when the episode is coming out?

P.s. people please watch PBG's appearance on 2D1N, he really is a cute dorkie dork:wub: Completely lovable!

• Like 24