Broadcast Period: August 11, 2016

Cast:

Mike D. Angelo (Thai)

Zhāngyǔ xī

Dù yán

Chénbǎi róng

Chénjìng xuān

Synopsis:

Art is a fooling-around game for the rich. The students at Si Ye Art Institute are all from wealthy families; but one day, a kindhearted and naive girl with a poor background enters the school. From the first day at school on, she's already being bullied.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Previews:

OSTs:

BY2 - Because of You

Additional Links:

My Little Princess 亲爱的公主病 Raw Episodes

On 8/5/2016 at 2:05 AM, yoyo_icecube said:

this drama looks promising!!  just another week to wait, cant wait

It is like the reverse of this one old drama, Romantic Princess... I'm watching ep 1 and can barely get pass it thanks to the main actress... I will see if it gets any better.

Really liked the first two episodes. Definitely adding this to the watch list. I actually really love the set up. It's a twist on the Candy/Chaebol classic. I like that the heroine isn't totally nice. I laught at the way she's agog every time the Candy character shows up in one of her many part time jobs, acting the pitiful Candy Cinderella. The submisiveness is quite infuriating, but you can tell (probably from years of watching the Candy scenario played out_ that she's not a bad person. It's great to see the perspective of the usual second leading lady, particularly when the leading lady isn't portrayed as a saint. 

@happy2bhere @lolalarue give me your email address or whatever it is that i can post you a site where you can watch it.  Yes Viki has it, but only licenced to upload it only on Friday and Saturday I think even though it airs I think more than that.  

I love the teddy bear, he is so very good to our beautiful princess who is not your usual arrogant Bratty princess, she is fair, she is principled, she stands up for injustice, liking her a lot.  Piy she is always being misunderstood by prince charming, but alas there is white knight as well to take care of her.

@thunderman1 first episode was a bit WTH, but i gave it a second shot and after watching the 2 episode fully sub, i am liking it a lot, its lovely fluffy romance. 

On 14/08/2016 at 5:48 AM, thunderman1 said:

It is like the reverse of this one old drama, Romantic Princess... I'm watching ep 1 and can barely get pass it thanks to the main actress... I will see if it gets any better.

the heroin's voice is quite annoying but somehow suit her character.

im impressed how mike actually memorized his chinese script eventhough he is dubbed. so the lips sync!! i like that. i saw abit of ep1-2.. but haven't truly watch the whole episode.

10 hours ago, yoyo_icecube said:

the heroin's voice is quite annoying but somehow suit her character.

im impressed how mike actually memorized his chinese script eventhough he is dubbed. so the lips sync!! i like that. i saw abit of ep1-2.. but haven't truly watch the whole episode.

It gets better at around ep 3! I believe 7 eps have been out. I got a little annoyed at first but the story gets better. This drama is getting a lot of good remarks in China.

Ahh, can't find any site with good english subs (I saw it was uploaded on youtube but the quality wasn't that great). Could someone send me a link/tell me a site with english subbed episodes? I really liked the first two episodes and it's a shame it was removed from viki....

13 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

It gets better at around ep 3! I believe 7 eps have been out. I got a little annoyed at first but the story gets better. This drama is getting a lot of good remarks in China.

so far, the story looks sweet.. yesterday mike just update his ig telling how his fingers memorize how to play piano eventhough actually he dont know how to play them.. im so shock to know that, because he compose his own songs sometimes so i thought he really know how to play. it's impressive. he also explain how he memorize his script. he is so amazing, if i were him, i might not able to do it

5 hours ago, yoyo_icecube said:

so far, the story looks sweet.. yesterday mike just update his ig telling how his fingers memorize how to play piano eventhough actually he dont know how to play them.. im so shock to know that, because he compose his own songs sometimes so i thought he really know how to play. it's impressive. he also explain how he memorize his script. he is so amazing, if i were him, i might not able to do it

that's why when he played it looked very natural. The main girl cannot play violin or fake it for the sake of her life. LOL 

Archived