Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] My Little Princess 亲爱的公主病

Recommended Posts

I've been watching this unsubbed on youtube and need some answers. Obviously subs are hard to come by these days, but other than the (1-4 recap) at NinjaReflection is anyone else recapping or reviewing this show? I'll take what I can get at this point. 

Grr I hate the second male lead, he's assaulted and insulted our heroine so many times and won't even apologise once he knows he's in the wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lolalarue said:

I've been watching this unsubbed on youtube and need some answers. Obviously subs are hard to come by these days, but other than the (1-4 recap) at NinjaReflection is anyone else recapping or reviewing this show? I'll take what I can get at this point. 

Grr I hate the second male lead, he's assaulted and insulted our heroine so many times and won't even apologise once he knows he's in the wrong. 

Base on the previews, here is what will probably happen below: 

He will soon fall for the main girl. Am I the only one being able to view them with subs? There's someone subbing them on YouTube. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thunderman1 said:

Base on the previews, here is what will probably happen below: 

He will soon fall for the main girl. Am I the only one being able to view them with subs? There's someone subbing them on YouTube. 

 

I've only found subs for episodes 1 and 2 and partial subs for episode 3. 7 episodes are now available on youtube. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lolalarue said:

I've only found subs for episodes 1 and 2 and partial subs for episode 3. 7 episodes are now available on youtube. 

Ohh I am not too fond of this drama yet so I am still lingering on ep 4ish. It's not too captivating since I still find the main girl to be quite annoying.. not sure if it's the dubbed voice or what.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Ohh I am not too fond of this drama yet so I am still lingering on ep 4ish. It's not too captivating since I still find the main girl to be quite annoying.. not sure if it's the dubbed voice or what.. 

Her child character is a spoiled brat and easy to dislike, but I have a lot of sympathy for her adult character (though I'm not bothered by the voice) as she's forced to act the princess (even though she kind of is a princess) it's not like she has much choice. She's disliked by her 'mother' and forced to be engaged to a guy who dislikes her and treats her terribly, her actual mother is a spendthrift which means she has to find ways to financially support her (her real mother drives me bonkers). The timidity of the Candy character also drives me crazy (as it drives the MC crazy) because the way Candy acts makes it seem like MC is bullying her. Our MC is actually quite interesting, I love that she stands up for herself, its so rare to see. 

Obviously I'm interpreting a lot from the visuals, not understanding anything past ep 3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2016 at 1:31 AM, Miky88 said:

Does anyone know were i can find this drama to download it?

There is a youtube channel (Dramas) that is uploading the raws and has subbed up to episode 9 so far. 

Edited to say: shortly after I posted this the channel disappeared. So sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I am around episode 9, and I am convinced that the "sweet girl" Yang Yang is really a devil in disguise. She always manages to do something that causes a stir, and she is ALWAYS so innocent and conveniently made a mistake. Nope, not buying it. At first she was batting her eyelashes at the prince, now all of a sudden she is in love with Xiao Yu? Again, very conveniently after she saw the pictures of him and the princess kissing. 

What has gotten interesting is the realization of the prince that he actually does like the princess. But of course, she has fallen for Xiao Yu. And considering that he has been her knight in shining armor since day one, he's also her teddy bear and they have groped and kissed, mister prince doesn't stand a chance. If it wasn't for her greedy adoptive mom using her to get money, this would be a non-issue.

I like this drama now. It took me a minute to warm up to the leading lady, but by episode 4-5, she starts to get better, less bratty. I will wait for the rest of this to get subbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2016 at 0:50 AM, nubianlegalmind said:

So, I am around episode 9, and I am convinced that the "sweet girl" Yang Yang is really a devil in disguise. She always manages to do something that causes a stir, and she is ALWAYS so innocent and conveniently made a mistake. Nope, not buying it. At first she was batting her eyelashes at the prince, now all of a sudden she is in love with Xiao Yu? Again, very conveniently after she saw the pictures of him and the princess kissing. 

What has gotten interesting is the realization of the prince that he actually does like the princess. But of course, she has fallen for Xiao Yu. And considering that he has been her knight in shining armor since day one, he's also her teddy bear and they have groped and kissed, mister prince doesn't stand a chance. If it wasn't for her greedy adoptive mom using her to get money, this would be a non-issue.

I like this drama now. It took me a minute to warm up to the leading lady, but by episode 4-5, she starts to get better, less bratty. I will wait for the rest of this to get subbed.

I love that the Candy character is the antagonist in this series. I'm not sure she's evil but I don't think she's as nice as she appears either. Some examples: She constantly bumps into people (notably the b*tchy rich girl frenemy of our Princess) but is always a step too slow to apologize. If she was as timid as she appears, she would immediately apologize (or you know pay more attention and stop bumping into things?). She always lets the boys interpret the wrong thing, always that she's being bullied, even when we know she's not or she's partially at fault. Firstly if you ruin something/bump into someone, you are at fault! Even though that frenemy girl goes over the top, it's kind of understandable. I loved that speech that Princess gave to Yang Yang in Taipei at the house. If you're not good at something - practice! Also there was one scene (and I can't remember exactly when - it may have been at the dance), when Princess gets humilated and everyone is laughing and the shot showed Yang Yang laughing as well. I don't think she's a nice girl at all. But I would prefer someone who's not a perfect goody two shoes (3 dimensional) than for Yang Yang to turn out to be straight up mustache twirling evil. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...