[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Currently heard there are some updates from the FM:

HJ danced TT in the fm though is the same standard as JS...meaning don't expect too much from there.

There are some celebrities showing support for HJ by appearing in video messages e.g 2pm Junho, Ji Jin Hee, Bae Soo Bin, Han Ji Min, Lee Seung Gi and not to forget our Jong Suk too (But this have to be confirmed...as we have yet to see any video on these, so keep on waiting :D )

• Like 17

Thank you all so much for sharing! I am hoping to hear more on how it went. (Um...especially if JS really did send in video with the others... :) ) Also thanks for sharing his video--I get notifications, but I live in the wrong time zone and always miss them. Anyway, I hope everyone who could go had a wonderful time (especially her).

• Like 9

8 hours ago, xiaolongnu71 said:

But what really convinced me of something deeper was that split second glimpse of him caressing her fingers when they were taking photos, in the last BTS MBC released (the final shoot they had together; I have not watched the DVD). I can understand two actors generating great chemistry for the cameras, and getting closer to each other so as to portray their relationship more realistically, but that caress spoke of something else. 

Sorry to trim your post, but yes, that end bts from when they finished the drama was what clinched my suspicions as well. There is more in the DVD bts--some really unguarded looks between them that have nothing to do with characters and a lot to do with them, IMO.(I  mean the one kissing scene that has sirens and lighting equipment in the background that is slightly out of focus. Yes, I know it's another shot of the scene in the script, but in that particular one they look SO out of character, plus they are still giving each other those looks after they're done, as caught in some still photos of them looking at each other with the river in the background. Especially HJ, who does not normally wear her heart on her sleeve as much as he does.)

• Like 9

3 hours ago, May Low said:
There are some celebrities showing support for HJ by appearing in video messages e.g 2pm Junho, Ji Jin Hee, Bae Soo Bin, Han Ji Min, Lee Seung Gi and not to forget our Jong Suk too (But this have to be confirmed...as we have yet to see any video on these, so keep on waiting :D )

This is what I still want to know. :)

Also think he looks a little wistful in his live IG post.

• Like 4