[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

They are the kind of ship that literally hurts me to not know if they are tgt or not. Esp after watching some more new bts. I wish someone would be kind enough to show us the parts where they are really close? Not everything but I feel like there are some more bts in the dvd that proves how close they are? Maybe not? That one bts of them both lying on the hospital bed. His arms comfortably placed over her tummy, also notice how they were holding hands at the start (the video disappeared on yt)  UGHH. They are just so comfortable with each other its hard for me to think of them as just close friends. I have never seen costars be that comfortable with each other before. This is not us being delusional, any logical adult would notice and suspect. Also everyday i wake up i check soompi's breaking news to see if they pop up lol.

• Like 10

Lee Jong Suk daum cafe message to fans on September 10, 2016

(Cr. supernad2 tumblr/hitoritabi)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, ‘time solves everything’ is an eternal unchanging truth.

We hurt no matter what, we hurt tomorrow also; Even so, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay…

They say that when time passes everything will be okay and it will pass eventually, but then it comes again…

Nonetheless, for one more time, I hold everything in and live my life, thinking it must become okay at some point and those colours would finally fade… but truth be told, it is not that we became okay, we just lost it and forgot, no?

Even though it hurts, the happy memories of today will also pass… When enough memories have passed, I might tell the kid that’s as little as me today, that even so, it’s okay 

With.
Therefore. On Sept 10th, this happy day that may eventually hurt. So that this will stay in our memory for a long time: let’s hurt together, let’s be happy together.

Kyo kyo…

Cr. Owner

• Like 7

@TaenyT I know, right? After everything I've watched, whether it's the d-cut or other bts or them in interviews or at MBC awards or even just when they are on their own and someone's asking one about the other--I just really feel like they KNOW each other. I can't even remember where she said it by now, but I think somewhere HJ commented on how he just always knew the right mood for the right moment. (ETA: found it. Primrose210 translated a recent interview with her for Japan Prime magazine: " (He also knew) how to behave depending on the vibes under different situations along with thoughtful consideration of the surroundings." So like, there's this point where they're supposed to be filming in the grocery store (ep 11) and PD nim is giving them instructions and HJ is just kind of looking tired, and so she looks over at JS and randomly asks him to produce some aegyo. Which he does. And then she just cracks up and is dying of laughter alllllll the way across the store. But then other times, he's just patiently waiting for her to work up the courage to some something she needs to do (like when they wanted her to throw herself at him in the jail scene in ep 7). No pressure, he didn't really say anything, just stood their patiently as if he was willing to wait around all day for her to be ready on her own timetable. At the very end, where she's coming unglued and crying because it's all over, he's wiping her tears and giving her calm looks of, don't worry, it's going to be okay. And so many times in interviews, it looked like they would have a whole silent conversation via ESP or something, before coming up with a joint answer for the interviewer. In some filming scenes he is totally aggressive, like the hideout (green couch) scenes you've seen, and in others, she's the one doing the chasing (at the trauma center scene, she is poking him and teasing him and just basically flirting with him ALL up and down the halls). It's way beyond just thinking the other one is good looking and how nice to be in a drama together. They just really KNOW each other, in a way that is far more than normal for just two people working together. So yeah, it's impossible to see all of that and not hope that they've somehow found a way to keep that, even though the drama itself and the chance to work together every day has passed.

@shishi101 Thanks for sharing--I have never seen that message before. It sounds like he was sad to see W end, too.

• Like 12

11 hours ago, frozentundra said:

@TaenyT I know, right? After everything I've watched, whether it's the d-cut or other bts or them in interviews or at MBC awards or even just when they are on their own and someone's asking one about the other--I just really feel like they KNOW each other. I can't even remember where she said it by now, but I think somewhere HJ commented on how he just always knew the right mood for the right moment. (ETA: found it. Primrose210 translated a recent interview with her for Japan Prime magazine: " (He also knew) how to behave depending on the vibes under different situations along with thoughtful consideration of the surroundings." So like, there's this point where they're supposed to be filming in the grocery store (ep 11) and PD nim is giving them instructions and HJ is just kind of looking tired, and so she looks over at JS and randomly asks him to produce some aegyo. Which he does. And then she just cracks up and is dying of laughter alllllll the way across the store. But then other times, he's just patiently waiting for her to work up the courage to some something she needs to do (like when they wanted her to throw herself at him in the jail scene in ep 7). No pressure, he didn't really say anything, just stood their patiently as if he was willing to wait around all day for her to be ready on her own timetable. At the very end, where she's coming unglued and crying because it's all over, he's wiping her tears and giving her calm looks of, don't worry, it's going to be okay. And so many times in interviews, it looked like they would have a whole silent conversation via ESP or something, before coming up with a joint answer for the interviewer. In some filming scenes he is totally aggressive, like the hideout (green couch) scenes you've seen, and in others, she's the one doing the chasing (at the trauma center scene, she is poking him and teasing him and just basically flirting with him ALL up and down the halls). It's way beyond just thinking the other one is good looking and how nice to be in a drama together. They just really KNOW each other, in a way that is far more than normal for just two people working together. So yeah, it's impossible to see all of that and not hope that they've somehow found a way to keep that, even though the drama itself and the chance to work together every day has passed.

@shishi101 Thanks for sharing--I have never seen that message before. It sounds like he was sad to see W end, too.

I read what you wrote and just felt that warmth in my heart. Also there was this one bts that we have all seen Im sure where the director kept asking more (possibly unnecessary) takes of the last kissing scene by the river. I thought if they were "just friends", isn't it rude and unethical for the director to ask for extra takes esp for kissing scenes? The staff must know their r/s status in order to so confidently make fun of them isn't it? 

• Like 8

@TaenyT I think the director is also a shipper like us. Because every time he's near them and they suddenly zap into their own world oblivious to the surroundings, the director either goes away from there(giving them space) or puts his head down with a smile on his face or just looks at them with a smile( like as if he knows that there is something between them) . Also like our friends here once pointed out, I feel he purposely had soooo many takes for kiss scenes throughout the show because he knew there was something brewing between them. Even the staff were very cool with their behaviour. In any frame where these two are interacting, the staff never look surprised, they just look at them / look away / just giggle as if it's a normal everyday interaction.If they were just friends, wouldn't the staff show at least some surprise? the guy is randomly kissing her on the hand , shoulder, always holding hands, they are making gestures at eachother, having silent conversations, acting like a newly married couple at times, basically they were crazy - and everyone was fine with it :wink: . I'm sure if dispatch wants evidence ( they have the dvd) , W staff and director would be their best sources. But let's hope they open up before dispatch and say something in her fm. Also waiting for Japan dvd part 2 , don't know what more sweet moments are awaiting :) 

• Like 8

I don't know if you have squirrels where you live, but watching them through all the bts scenes just looks like squirrels chasing each other to me, lol.

The last kiss scene, it's HJ who says, hey, don't we have four more kisses left? (of the 5 that Kang Chul 2.0 wanted to collect) The staff is like, no, it's only three, and she looks disappointed. Ha. I forget what PD nim says, but it's something about the kissing, and JS is like, well, if the director wants it, I guess we have to do our best. And PD nim just looks at them and says, am I the only one who wants it? Originally, someone translated his meaning (for English subs) as, it's not just the director, but the audience who wants it. Um...no, I'm pretty sure PD nim was saying that JS and HJ did.

And they may have finished out the five kisses via takes in the last scene--but was there *really* a need for SEVENTEEN of them in the prison scene? PD nim--and the entire production crew--are all shippers.

I really wish they would say something, though. It's so clear and obvious that there is something going on, and if they at some point just decide to walk away from all of that, well...it would really be a missed opportunity for a lifetime of happiness.

• Like 8

@frozentundra haha thanks :) 

During ep 16 kiss when pd nim said am I the only one who wants it? I also thought that he was referring to js and hj but when I read the translation, I thought I was being delulu. Now I'm relieved to know that even you felt that he was referring to jongjoo :) That was a direct hint dropped by pd nim. Also which actor would be concerned about the number of kisses which are going to be left over if it's just friends. As far as I know , a making of a kiss scene is very embarrassing and they usually try to avoid the topic and just finish off the scene quickly. But here hj is concerned that kisses are still remaining and js gave thumbsup when pd nim was asking for extra takes. Also why is js explaining why they have to kiss passionately :wink:  when pd nim asked them to?? (He said because the director wants it we have to do our best , why ?? Nobody asked?) maybe he was scared that ppl will find out about their connection so he was justifying that they were ACTING because director said so.

• Like 5

Agree with you all.. So fishy all of their interactions. 

When i see the bts repeatedly then I thought W is not a suspense melodramas, but a romcom drama, JS and HJ always smile and laugh even there are no NG, look they have their own world to smile if seeing each other. And then JS is really flirtatious but then HJ happily accept it. If HJ make a line between them, JS won't be so brave to have so much skinship with her :wub:

I'm quite shock while JS bites HJ's head when they had photoshoot for poster. I mean they are not really longtime for knowing each other, but then they that close already. If i'm with someone that i had crush of course i will become as close as i could, but if there is nothing happen i will give a distance to make them understand what i feel. 

So please both of you announce your relationship this year :D 

• Like 6

I also believe PDnim is a hard-core shipper like us. I still remember the moments in MBC award night, when PDnim turned to pat JS while HJ thanked JS on the stage, it was like "hey look, your wife just praised you on the stage". 

When JS won Daesang and hugged HJ, PDnim's face was priceless. He looked at the couple with an indulgent face and gentle smile, as if he understood the couple well and totally supportive to them.

When JS came on stage to get the award, both PDnim and Appa patted HJ's back, it was like "your husband just got a Daesang, congratulations!".

In my opinion, PDnim, Appa, Lee Tae Wan,...even MBC and W production team were shippers like us, given the way they treated our couple during filming and how they managed to let some of Jongjoo lovey dovey moments slipped out via the released BTS. 

• Like 10

Totally agreeing with all of your thoughts, as @frozentundra said below if the director meant the audience, he would have just said "the audience wants it as well" the fact that he actually asked them back "am I the only one who wants it?" kinda seem like he was teasing them. I am being super logical rn, no delusional richard simmons. 

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Originally, someone translated his meaning (for English subs) as, it's not just the director, but the audience who wants it. Um...no, I'm pretty sure PD nim was saying that JS and HJ did.

Also you mentioned this depressing issue below, which is kind of something I feel is possible and very well can happen (might already happen). Esp when it comes to them, two very private celebrities. One enlisting soon (maybe not soon but he is enlisting), so he might not want to be selfish and tie her down. She on the other hand might not want the attention that comes with dating a hallyu star of a slightly younger age. Because of the state of reality they are in,they might really just let each other go despite the connection. Their busy schedule might even help speed up the process. 

Also about the age thing, idk about koreans but as a 23yo, thinking about dating someone younger just turns me off so much. Don't talk about 2 year difference, even if he is a year or even 6 months younger I would feel burdened. Its a very sensitive issue for most girls. Idk what are HHJ's thoughts on it, none of us do, saying that she is ok dating younger guys and actually end up dating one under the public eye is very different. I just hope they don't give up on each other. Give their r/s a chance. 

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I really wish they would say something, though. It's so clear and obvious that there is something going on, and if they at some point just decide to walk away from all of that, well...it would really be a missed opportunity for a lifetime of happiness.

• Like 5

The very special thing about this couple is their interactions behind the scenes. Many other couples, even the ones I ship (just look at my profile pic), their closeness is for a scene, not spontaneous and personal. They are just acting or rehearsing for the scene which requires them to be loving. HHJ & LJS, there are just too many times where I look at their bts and I am like, wait.. the cameras aren't even rolling, staffs are all over the place, this can't have been a rehearsal. Those lovely dovely actions are they even required to do that in a scene? Sitting on her lap, teasing her, kissing her shoulders, pinching her cheeks pretty sure these are not in the script. Also pretty sure there is more that I hadn't seen. Its hard to judge the MBC awards ceremony because he hasn't really walked the red carpet or had a photo taking session with any of his costars. One take out from there is their relationship is very tight with a hint of affection. But that hint of affection is subjective, since we are shippers we always tend to drift in that direction. 

Also if anyone has not seen this newest video here you go! Pls like and subscribe to show your support to our fellow shipper. Most of the things I talked about above are seen in this video.

• Like 11

Thanks @TaenyT for sharing the above Part 4 video by Shekina Grace.  Liked it too.  What a great feeling it gave me seeing JJ off-cam moments, though we have seen a couple of scenes before.  

And my heartfelt appreciation to our JJ shippers who have been constantly sharing their feelings, affections and beliefs of JJ here.  So much warmth and love!

I still believe in our Honey Couple.  I believe it did happen during W and it is still happening.   IMO, I don't think age is an issue for them.  Pray they don't give up on each other in view of their hectic schedules and the scrutiny of being high-profiled celebrities.   

I felt like there was a huge difference between what showed up on the official cameras at the MBC awards (which were admittedly RIGHT in their faces, across the table from them), and what the fan cams from behind caught. From the front, they were all stiff and formal, but from the back, they were much more like their normal selves. Except for the hug when they announced his daesang--the MBC cams did catch that. Yes, I LOVED PD nim and Appa's faces--they were very happy, both for him on his win, and for both of them together. The whole way those two acted and treated JS and HJ--it was as if they were saying yes, we already know you're together, we'll just congratulate you on each other's awards.

@TaenyT, I think you hit on all of the possible challenges. I think that once you are their age, that age gap isn't such a big thing anymore as far as actual differences between you. I mean, they both have won similar awards, she is very successful in films and he has more of an emphasis on drama, but professionally I'd say they are operating on the same level, that they're contemporaries. And they look exactly the same age. (YES, HJ, YOU DO.) But it does seem that it is still a bit of a sensitive issue for her. I just want to reach across the planet to Korea and say, girl, are you INSANE? Stop worrying about this! You are really, truly, absolutely on the same level that way. PLEASE don't let that deter you when so many much harder things to match are already lined up. From what I understand, there are two basic things she wants/needs: 1) someone she can lean on for support. I get this. She's the oldest child, she had to be the guinea pig growing up, society expects her to take responsibility for things because of that, and sometimes you just really want someone you can lean on to be in charge when you are tired. (I am the oldest and I get this.) Well, he can do this. He's wanted to be that person since before he even met her. That's his idea of what his ideal role would be. 2) I don't know if she's even thought consciously about this, but at the same time, she needs someone who is going to take her brains seriously and support her talents. There are plenty of "manly" guys out there who want to pat their woman on the head (in a condescending way, not the sweet head adoration of Jongjoo, I mean) and discount them. They want to be praised, but they don't take their women seriously. HJ really needs someone who honestly loves her talents, and is not going to feel threatened by her considerable abilities. And JS just will do that. He has always said he admires smart women. He would be that person to lean on, but he would also let her fly. Finding someone who can do both of those things is not an easy task. Please, HJ, please, please, notice this.

The other hazards are just the fact that he is so very visible (and growing more popular all the time), and the combination of that, plus some of the netizens who have not been kind to her in the past. But her old fans are still here, and she has many new fans (who would be THRILLED to support them together). And then the whole military thing. And the busy schedules. It seems that a lot of Hallyu couples break up because how can you be dating if you never have time to actually see each other? It is one of the difficult things about Korean culture, plus the acting field on top of it. I really, really hope that the fact that this drama is taking so danged long is that there is plenty of time to have a life around it.

So yeah. Have there been any two people in this universe so perfectly suited to each other?? I think not. So I just keep seeing all of that, and then feeling nervous that some of these much smaller things might end up being a stumbling stone. I am sure they do not read this thread, but just in case, HJ and JS, please, please, PLEASE do not give up on each other because of any of these small things that don't really matter. JAEBAL.

• Like 17

@TaenyT Thanks for sharing the video, I love all their sweet moments, and yes I also think that the PD and the W team knew that there was something between them.

I think the majority still have the hope that they're together and their relationship are continue to be the same or stronger than during the W-era, and I also agree that if they decide to leave it all and go their own ways, it would be to waste a happy life together, but after all that isn't in our hands, it's their decision, but as a fan or shipper, we want them to be happy and better if it's "together". Sometimes, not to say most of the time when a couple breaks their relationship, it's said that it's because of the "busy schedules" I don't know if that is always the reason or is it for no give more explanations or details about it, but in a certain way may be true and that is a factor that will always join the celebrities and both JS and HJ are two people with many projects ahead, I am of people with the firm thought that if you love someone and you feel that person is the love of your life and you want that person to be your partner for the rest of your days, there is nothing that separates them, neither work nor distance (but obviously each person has different ways of seeing things) even we don't know exactly what JS or HJ think about it, if to her affects the age difference in a relationship (which in my opinion I don't think so, otherwise she would have drawn a line from the first moment and thank you to the BTS we realized that this "line" ceased to exist) or if at some point, they will feel pressured or overwhelmed by the attention they can generate if they confirm their relationship, or on the contrary perhaps that is not a matter of concern to them, and they don't care what other people say, definitely we don't know. Even a few days ago I was thinking about whether they confirm that they're dating, and if that relationship lasts until he has to fulfill his military service, I don't think that they break up for that fact (at least I want them to stay together forever), i mean if they really love each other, I don't think he or she feels that they are holding on to a relationship that could end at some point, JS still has one or two years before his military service, who knows and until that date they could marry? I don't say that will happen in these two years to come, but it's not impossible after all, the truth is that many things can happen in these days, months, years, you never know ... we just have to live day to day and continue support them, and believing that there is still something between them until one of them says otherwise.

• Like 13