[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

On 5/29/2017 at 0:31 AM, frozentundra said:

@JoAnna Tan I added you once before. When I look back, it shows your name, but that you have left the conversation, and therefore I can't add you again. Is there something you can do on your end? I've never seen this before.

@frozentundra hiii chinguu! Sorry for the late reply. Was caught up with worksss these days. Thanks alot for attempting to add me in the private conversation, but I never received any notification on the same and am not sure how it works actually >< I am kinda not familiar with soompi's forum thing since I am only here for uri JongJoo couple :wub: but I didn't change any of my settings of my acc (all in default) therefore I really dunno how T.T

Do I need to follow/add you or smtg in order for you to add me in?? So sorry for the trouble but I really wish I could have a peek on their sweet happiness! Would really appreciate if any other chingus can help me on this?? Thankiuu in advance! :heart:

• Like 2

On 5/29/2017 at 0:20 AM, apoo said:

@JoAnna Tan chingu I've tried to add you but somehow it's not happening. I hope one of our other chingus can solve the problem. Don't worry :) 

@apoo hii there!! Thanks alot for trying. I was also wondering what can I do from my end to make things work out. Hopefully it can be resolved real soon! Thanks again and sorry for the trouble!:lol:

• Like 2

@Joanna Tan Firstly, it appears that there are two different people with identical user names on Soompi (because when I just tried to write your name and tag you here, two names came up. Why?? I thought the computer wouldn't let you register two identical user names.) So maybe the invite went to the wrong one?? (Or do you have two accounts somehow?) Secondly, you might try looking at the little icon of an envelope at the top right corner of your screen. Sometimes Soompi does not send me notifications, even if I have messages. You might find a message there regarding the Honey Couple PM group.

As to the poster posted by Dalrim, it looks like you can vote for your favorite HHJ character (and explain why) by sending an e-mail to 2017hhjfanmeeting@naver.com by June 7 with that information. The second part of the poster is something about requests for the fan meeting, which sounds more like something for people who are actually attending. ?? (But you can request a song for her to sing, so maybe you don't have to actually be there??) Anyway, it says to spread the word after you vote for your favorite character, so I'm doing that. :) (I like many of her characters. But--go Oh Yeon Joo! :) )

• Like 6

@JoAnna Tan chingu it's okay, don't worry I'm sure one of our chingus will figure it out :) do please try the instructions posted by frozentundra chingu :D 

@frozentundra chingu I think you tagged the wrong Joanna Tan . You tagged Joanna Tan but the one who posted here is JoAnna Tan . I don't know if it belongs to the same person or different. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, apoo said:

@JoAnna Tan chingu it's okay, don't worry I'm sure one of our chingus will figure it out :) do please try the instructions posted by frozentundra chingu :D 

@frozentundra chingu I think you tagged the wrong Joanna Tan . You tagged Joanna Tan but the one who posted here is JoAnna Tan . I don't know if it belongs to the same person or different. 

No, there is some kind of glitch in the system. When I try to tag her, both of them come up, and I pick the right one. But then after I hit enter, it removes the capitalization and thinks that I am picking the other one. Who has already left the conversation (and was probably irritated at being added to a conversation she wasn't interested in). I wonder if there is a way to modify your display name, @JoAnna Tan? If you added a 1 at the end or something, to prevent that problem? (JoAnna Tan1) Just trying to think of ways around it...

• Like 2

Even at the meeting about the FM i see her expressions and I can't help it, she is exactly like she had been in W,  she kept the look and the sweet expressions!   :wub:

maniac_dalrim's  post with the  puung reading scene with OYJ covering her face, embarrassed:  the  first phrase is fan meeting, aja!  But I don't really know Korean, lol.  Can't translate...help?  But the photo she used...is she close to HJ or is she a shipper like us?  Just wondering, chinggus.  :)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Even at the meeting about the FM i see her expressions and I can't help it, she is exactly like she had been in W,  she kept the look and the sweet expressions!   :wub:

maniac_dalrim's  post with the  puung reading scene with OYJ covering her face, embarrassed:  the  first phrase is fan meeting, aja!  But I don't really know Korean, lol.  Can't translate...help?  But the photo she used...is she close to HJ or is she a shipper like us?  Just wondering, chinggus.  :)

@hazeljrr_c922 thanks for the translation  chingu :) if she was talking about fm, I wonder why she posted in December 2016 ? Was she talking about her b'day event which was kind of an fm? Still unclear on that . I think she is a shipper because during W she posted pics of jj and put hashtag as honey couple and also she is close to iying who is close to hj . 

The curious thing is under that photo another comment is there which means as per naver--- 

am I alone on Feb 22nd? Lol.  

So I was guessing that they were planning her bday event but why to post that photo for such a conversation? If any chingu could help in exact translation , we'll know better.

• Like 4

Who is alone feb 22?  Alone with____?  (Hahaha, my delulu).    No wonder the photo.    When was HJ birthday event organized by fans this year?  Is it the exact date?  Seems like it isn't.... pardon me me chinggus, my memory escapes me. 

• Like 2

Good day chingus :) 

i was going through instagram yesterday and I saw this picture of hj from W wrap up party and realised that the book she was holding was number 27 of W webtoon. 27 was also js age at that time :D I don't know how I didn't see this before. So I'm curious , what did she write on the book?? Can any chingu tell please( I feel like it's a message for him from her).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Who is alone feb 22?  Alone with____?  (Hahaha, my delulu).    No wonder the photo.    When was HJ birthday event organized by fans this year?  Is it the exact date?  Seems like it isn't.... pardon me me chinggus, my memory escapes me. 

haha all of us are delulu chingu :)  i think it was organised on her birthday exactly 22nd february :D    yes frozentundra chingu got it right :) 

good day jjs :D      this is for @ibru chingu and for all you guys :) 

DBIeb1JVoAAJVrq.jpg

DBIeb01UQAA0Nze.jpglove

• Like 6

1 hour ago, apoo said:

@hazeljrr_c922 thanks for the translation  chingu :) if she was talking about fm, I wonder why she posted in December 2016 ? Was she talking about her b'day event which was kind of an fm? Still unclear on that . I think she is a shipper because during W she posted pics of jj and put hashtag as honey couple and also she is close to iying who is close to hj . 

The curious thing is under that photo another comment is there which means as per naver--- 

am I alone on Feb 22nd? Lol.  

So I was guessing that they were planning her bday event but why to post that photo for such a conversation? If any chingu could help in exact translation , we'll know better.

Well, the caption says something like 'fan meeting... even if this is only my imagination (expectation), it will be great' then another fan replied 'Am I the only one who's expecting (a FM) on February 22nd?' So basically they were just hoping for a FM to be held. 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, apoo said:

Good day chingus :) 

i was going through instagram yesterday and I saw this picture of hj from W wrap up party and realised that the book she was holding was number 27 of W webtoon. 27 was also js age at that time :D I don't know how I didn't see this before. So I'm curious , what did she write on the book?? Can any chingu tell please( I feel like it's a message for him from her).

She wrote ' Kang daepyo nim (crying face). Thank you for the love given. '

• Like 11