[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@rcnwann chinguuu thankiuu so much for the sharing!! It really meant alot for shippers here (including me!) and rest assure we shall keep it to our own view (hope other chingus could also be more careful especially it involves copyrights issue and we certainly want to see more of JongJoo's sweet moments!) 

Appreciate all ur effort and lets keep the boat sailing! :heart::lol:

• Like 9

This and the rooftop scene where hj keeps talking like she's drunk  and he keeps looking at her and then they look at each other and the smiles widen into laughter. It's sooooo beautiful.these are two of my favourites. The way he looks at her is love ❤️  Thanks for sharing chingus :) 

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, JoAnna Tan said:

You have no idea how many times I had "raped" the play button I was like OMG how can you smile so brightly while naturally reaching to her cheek GOSH I CANNOT :wub: my heart :heart:

Hahaha.. you have no idea how many times JS touched, patted, pinched, tickled HJ's face in the making of footages! I'm sure there were many more moments of him doing so not captured on video too. I bet if you blindfold him, he can distinguish who is HJ just by touching her cheeks, lol! 

• Like 11

@skittles87Agree with you too. After watching the DVD even though I can't count how many times JS touched, patted, tickled HJ's chin/ cheek or how many time he caressed her hair...I still feel that there were still many more sweet moments being cut off. We already saw how few extra seconds in Japanese DVD made the whole picture a lot more obvious, if MBC showed us all the actual juicy parts, I'm sure it would be like an official dating announcement :D

Now I'm waiting for any chingu who have part 2 of Japanese DVD to share some bonus scenes, if any, my teeth may be rotten because of the sweetness :wub:

• Like 10

Couple ring?  omg if this is the same ring, it's mean Jongjoo already an item before rooftop kiss or maybe after rooftop kiss because the next day is their poster's photoshoot and 1st section TV interview....OMG 

ps: I remember during the drawing time HJ complains how bad his drawing is and she said to JS " you said I'm your ideal type, you said you like me" ..... okay I just know during that interview JS said HJ similar with his ideal type ... So where she get "you like me words"???   actually I also suspicious with JS actions during photoshoot though... he kissed HJ head/forehead intimately  and he also said will take responsibility  and they even flirting on set!!! Kyaaaaaaaa

(Cr owner)

• Like 3

Er...is that possible? Cannes is May 17-28 (ie starting tomorrow/today, depending on where you live). And didn't they just finish filming Golden Slumber last week?? VIP is probably ready to go, but I don't see how they could get Golden Slumber there on time.

ETA: I looked at the article. Yes, it is really about just those two films. So...do they show what they have already completed, and try to sell the film to distributors in other countries, then? Even if all of the editing isn't finished?

Wow, maybe someone in the world can do a double feature and see both films back to back...

@shishi101 I saw that on IG. That does look like the exact same ring. Do you think he lent it to her for the shoot? Because he always wears a ring on that finger (on his own time, I mean), but the one she is wearing in the shoot looks identical. It's hard to see if they have couple rings in general because between dramas and photo shoots, they often don't wear their own jewelry, you know? I remember someone noticing some similar rings in the past, too, but then it was pointed out that he had always worn a ring on that hand. Do you have to get all new ones? Or can you match one person's ring to another existing one? I don't know much about that custom.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shishi101 said:

can somebody help to translate KC-DY dialogue? wonder why both of them keep laughing.....

thx in advance (Cr uploader)

rough translation: 

KC: Shall we do it again? 
DY: Cannot 
KC: Let’s do it
DY: Seriously? 
Staff (to other female staff on set): Ladies
DY: Really?
Staff: Action 
DY: her eyes look excessively melancholy (DY made a slip of tongue here)
Staff: That’s our competing TV programme’s title 
KC&DY: HAHAHAHAHA
Staff: Roll. Action. 
KC: It’s my first time to encounter this girl. She keeps staring at me.
DY: She’s got a melancholy expression in her eyes. Probably she’s your ex girlfriend whom you hurt and then ditched? 
KC: Let’s do it again

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Er...is that possible? Cannes is May 17-28 (ie starting tomorrow/today, depending on where you live). And didn't they just finish filming Golden Slumber last week?? VIP is probably ready to go, but I don't see how they could get Golden Slumber there on time.

It's possible, in fact I think it is already confirmed, CJ Entertainment is the distributor of the film and already mentioned this 4 films to be presented: Steel Rain , Battleship Island , Real & GOLDEN SLUMBER!!

DAE-wqyUwAEE1La.jpg

I hope that VIP will also confirm. :) 

• Like 11

Omaigadd...i finally watched the kissing scene ep 7 up close with the kisses sound effect n its making me blush n my heart flutter! Hahahaha

Indeed its seems like a very wet kiss. And the way JS kiss her is as if he is about to eat her..lol

• Like 7

@frozentundra a fan ask JS in gong cha event, why he like to wear a ring in his little finger. Then he answered it, because that's the only one. Possible it is coincidence? I think it's destiny, lol.

The rooftop scenes is like HJ tease JS that she knows JS can't drink, both of them are so cute :wub:

• Like 6

Not JongJoo related but drama related.

Just wanted to share how much I love When I Feel I'm Into You, a background music from W. Is anyone with me? It was that song that, to me, perfectly summed up Chul and Yeon Joo's romance. It exudes the mystery of how their love came to be. I love how it begins with a cloud of mystery then transitions into the lovely giddy feeling of being in love. It's just perfect in a way. How two worlds collided and love bloomed.

• Like 4

@bitcxh even I love that ost ❤️ 

@chelsita @frozentundra Will the actors also go for the opening in cannes?? If they will then hj and js have to go right :D 

chingus the same doubt about the rings was raised when the respective photos were released but our jjs compared them and confirmed that they are not the same . Correct me if I'm wrong.but one day they'll be im sure.on the way. Couple rings I saw are not always the same . They may be different in colour and design. I searched in the net to confirm. So even if our otp has couple rings we won't know till they want us to. So not a problem. They won't wear the same rings if they don't want to be caught right?? So it's good for now :) but I always had my doubts about the ring hj wore during Japan trip. It's not the one she usually wears. Does anyone know about that??

@danniera chingu I heard sound similar to the sound when you get when you open and close your mouth while eating but kiss sound  I heard only once. I don't understand was he licking(like for an ice cream)  and kissing. Now that you've seen it am I right or wrong? 

Is my post tooo open . Should I delete the part. 

• Like 4