[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Gruuuu I visited this thread right after finishing my work. JS is so so handsome, I'm surprised seeing his live on IG, happy that he is still doing well. Why did he decide to live today? Was he hyped-up after seeing the photo of him kissing HJ shoulder all over IG? Oh guys, my heart skipped a beat when seeing that photo, too much sweetness and intimacy but they both looked so natural as if this was a familiar gesture -_- And again, no dongsaeng in this planet could do this to his noona, and I found no reason an actor could do the same with his co-star :D

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

Gruuuu I visited this thread right after finishing my work. JS is so so handsome, I'm surprised seeing his live on IG, happy that he is still doing well. Why did he decide to live today? Was he hyped-up after seeing the photo of him kissing HJ shoulder all over IG? Oh guys, my heart skipped a beat when seeing that photo, too much sweetness and intimacy but they both looked so natural as if this was a familiar gesture -_- And again, no dongsaeng in this planet could do this to his noona, and I found no reason an actor could do the same with his co-star :D

I agree with you  chingu. And hj was smiling in the picture like it was normal. It was very affectionate :D

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

I saw the picture too before it got deleted. The curiousity is really killing me so I wonder if that said screenshot/picture was real? I mean not edited and was really from the Director's cut? Thank.you very much, in advance, for answering me! :)

• Like 7

It's from the Japan director's cut, and it is NOT an edit. (If you remember the old bts where they're leaning over the counter in the kitchen, it looks like they're trying to talk quietly without being picked up, and then he leans over close and--the bts cuts out. I think this is the continuation of that action.) Agree that no dongsaeng on this planet acts that way, and if you tried that with a mere colleague, they'd probably slap you. :)

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, isadoodles said:

I saw the picture too before it got deleted. The curiousity is really killing me so I wonder if that said screenshot/picture was real? I mean not edited and was really from the Director's cut? Thank.you very much, in advance, for answering me! :)

yes I can assure you that it is indeed from the directors cut (Japanese version) and there're more incredibly sweeter scenes 

Spoiler

i.e. where JS naturally grabbed HJ's hand and gave a tender kiss on the back of her hand 

• Like 12

Well, I have no idea what has happened since we last saw them together in person, but after watching the director's cut, I am more than 120% convinced of something between them. I felt like JS tagged HJ as his girl in just about every single way he could, short of calling up Dispatch. And she was totally complicit. Which maybe explains why she looked so extremely sappy every time they brought up his name in all those interviews in Hong Kong a month ago.

As I have said before, if they walk away from this, I think I will have lost faith in humanity, lol.

• Like 21

Hi everyone. Thank you for sharing the shoulder xxx.  I found a longer ig post of Jong suk video post today.  I don't know how to import it. So if you are interested,.... it is on hhjljs8789 ig.  The video showed him revealing the back of two ladies chatting, and he kept stealing glances back at the lady with her back facing him. He has a sneaky happy blissful look on his face... What is worth looking is that a lot of this video that included the girl was deleted out of what was posted later.

cheers

• Like 4

@2Ds1N unless she cut her hair YESTERDAY, I don't think that's HJ. (Her hair is a lot longer in the voting pictures of the other day.) But who knows?

I really, really, really wish there was a way to see them together again. Even if it's a 10-second advertisement for laundry soap, lol.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

As I have said before, if they walk away from this, I think I will have lost faith in humanity, lol.

I second you on this. It'll be such a waste of their chemistry since they complement each other very well. Sukkie-ya, Hyojoo-ya, it's hard to find someone that is in synch with you so please continue nurturing your "noona-dongsaeng" relationship or whatever you wish to call it.

@2Ds1N Hello! I just checked the Instagram account that you posted. I can't seem to find it :( You can just copy-paste the link and Soompi will make it an embedded post :) 

• Like 10