[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@starfield : based on the caption, it meant her photoshoot at Bali for Grazia again ?? :o

@thereroos : omo omo omo they have couple photoshoot ?!?!?!? OMG...  saranghae Park Manh Hyu ssi :wub:

you always surprise us... Someone Please translate what Park Man Hyun write in his caption IG, pleaseeeee

Edited by jejuhallabong
  • Like 17

My Personal Opinion : Basically I think they should have a couple photoshoot overseas. Because just in case if one day, they want go public with their relationship or media publish about their dating news, they can use that their relationship begins when they have photoshoot together overseas not when they filming W.. And the safest place to have couple photoshoot I think is at overseas. (because before/after photoshoot they will have some quality time together) :wub:

I’m waiting for Sukkie news is he will go to Bali too ? Bali is beautiful and a perfect place to have couple photoshoot (like Chen Bo Lin and Song Ji Hyo did)..

Now I'm so curious what does the Park Man Hyun IG caption said... (sorry for my delulu and bad english)

Edited by jejuhallabong
  • Like 14