[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

7 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

According to the post by her hair stylist, the caption wrote that bye Tokyo with tags saying 2D1N overseas (business) trip, probably saying that she ended her 2D1N business trip in Japan. I'm not sure but this may mean they are now back in Korea..

She must be back in Korea cos they can't come back in the same day now. I really wanted some pics of her enjoying in Japan but so far we just got one. Anyway hope she had a great time there^_^

• Like 15

10 hours ago, starfield said:

Edited to Add- This time he answered that his ideal type "changes every year". HAHAHAHA what did he think he doesn't have fans in Japan who have been following him for years???

Poor Lee Na Young, she's been retconned! :lol: But kidding aside, I thought it was really cute how "loyal" he was to her as his celebrity ideal type. :)

• Like 16

excuse me.. does anyone remember is there any this scene, because I don't remember :huh:

http://www.pictastar.com/view/1349332214219578015

@lovely_skham : couldn't agree more.. I've already saw it too, but I'm forgot the IG name, because I don't follow them, and I immediately close my ig after see that picture.. because I'm so dissapointed..

• Like 13

I was hoping to see some airport pictures of her just because I would have loved to see the type of aura she had after her trip. I think that their staff are trying to screw with my mind about the location of HHJ. So hopefully we will know soon whether she left Tokyo or not, If she didn't then ill chalk it up to her desire to eat more sushi was far more important than returning to S.Korea :w00t: I realize that now we will get basically crumbs in terms of information which I am definitely not looking forward to that. I really hope someone shares something. I need to see their beautiful faces.

@jejuhallabong I remember the scene its the beginning to episode 12 where they both came back to the real world from the portal in the hideaway house.

Edited by lovely_skham
  • Like 21

13 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Respect

I encountered something just as soon as I logged on to IG. An Instagram owner: two.worlds.w has posted information about the hotel location of HHJ & LJS's staff. Now I am willing to bet they have read this forum and decided it was within reason to post it on their IG. If you are reading this, that in itself was extremely tacky and the opposite of what sharing information positively is. To me international fans have just the same amount of responsibility that Korean based fans would have in protecting their favourite stars. Can one not clue in, if the HHJ's staff deleted her location ID tag she obviously does not want people to be claiming certain things regardless if its true. If they wanted to let people know they are together in Japan, they would, if they haven't indicated that then its obvious they aren't ready. It doesn't take a genius to simply understand and respect that. Now their rebuttal about "I respect them just as another fan", uh if you did you wouldn't share this information with the level of followers you have. I apologize but regardless if she thinks that just because it's an english speaking post it doesn't have any impact, I'm sorry were you just born, rumors are rumors unless 100% confirmed and spreading it regardless of the language doesn't make it not be a rumor or any less hurtful. True fans do not spread rumors and I trust that the rest of us will continue to do so.

My apologies but to me this is one of the classless things to do, The IG owner is a public account therefor anyone that is living on this earth has access to it. Simply don't share it in that respect especially if it was obviously a mistake on the staffs part. This will definitely ensure their staff being extra careful which means we might get nothing. So if she is reading this BRAVO! I hope in your next post you decide to reveal yourself as the kind of fan you truly are [not a very good one].

This is seriously tacky on her part cos so far I didn't see any IG sharing that info. I really hate IG's like that circling pics, spreading rumors without confirming, tagging Dispatch on pictures, harassing their staff for information :dissapointed:.

PLEASE GROW UP PEOPLE :expressionless:

• Like 20

@lovely_skham and @Ondine : ohh my poor memory.. sorry sorry all, I think I need some sleep now.. 

maybeee HHJ use the vip route when she back to korea ?

and maybe anyone of you who knows the Instagram owner: two.worlds.w, please remind her/him to give some respect to our uri jongjoo and their staff, please take out the post immediately.. I'm affraid that more people with repost that picture.. 

btw oot I just read that ahngoo couple was at japan too (25-27 september).. 

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

excuse me.. does anyone remember is there any this scene, because I don't remember :huh:

http://www.pictastar.com/view/1349332214219578015

This scene was at the start of ep 12. This was the time after Kang Chul learnt about the reset through the manhwa. He and Yeon Joo stepped into the real world - through the portal from the tablet into OSM's workshop. He lifted the wedding ring that Yeon Joo hung on a chain over her neck - the confirmation of their past ties as husband and wife. I felt that it was a poignant scene, especially when Yeon Joo said she hadn't expected to bring over the manhwa into the W-world, she wanted him to have a happy ending ~ and the tenderness and regret in Kang Chul's eyes. I believe this scene cemented what romantic feelings he developed for her over the course of that one month of reading the manhwa over and over again.

• Like 15

Really disappointing after reading the news about the two.worlds.w ins account sharing about JS n HJ stay in same hotel....this action is so SELFISH!!! tht fans is jz only care about his/her joy without think about JS n HJ point of view... jz like lovely_skham say respect their privacy... what did u earn after exposing it?? Jz bcoz u wan get more likes for that post? BTW bcoz of tht...now this news has spread to Korea fans and it has become got topic under Naver search...and I also start to worry about them... will this news affect them??? Coz it will bcm harder for them as it will increase more eyes(media) in monitoring them.... I really really hope that it will not affect...I really wan to protect them... please if that INS owner(w.two.worlds) read this...can you please delete that post and rethink back the way u support them...izit good for them or jz only u? Please be a rational, understanding fans...idols always need fans that give them support not stress!!! They also human...they need privacy...and jz like us....imagine we stole ur privacy...how do u feel....

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

@lovely_skham and @Ondine : ohh my poor memory.. sorry sorry all, I think I need some sleep now.. 

maybeee HHJ use the vip route when she back to korea ?

and maybe anyone of you who knows the Instagram owner: two.worlds.w, please remind her/him to give some respect to our uri jongjoo and their staff, please take out the post immediately.. I'm affraid that more people with repost that picture.. 

btw oot I just read that ahngoo couple was at japan too (25-27 september).. 

GHS and HHJ are friend right? maybe they also meet in Japan,,, GHS and LJS are under same agency too... hahaha

#OOT

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

@jejuhallabong @suppy Yes it's quite disappointing because LJS and HHJ are very private people and so revealing this to fans is basically one of worst things that a supposed fan can do. I don't follow them, it just showed up on my related posts which I fear would be on thousands upon thousands of fans accounts. I am quite agitated seeing things like this when it can be obviously misinterpreted by anti fans and spread hateful rumors about them. Even though we know it's not the case. If they think that Koreans can't read English and they aren't articulate enough to comprehend what that post means then they are quite mistaken. 

To me they need more than just growing up :angry:

Even I don't follow that account. I always unfollow accounts who wants to show us more than there is. Couple rings, same coat,same bag, she unfollow some people on weibo because he is jealous???(give me a break) , then those days will not be far when they will post "OMG SAME SOCKS" and I will be like :crazy:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Really disappointing after reading the news about the two.worlds.w ins account sharing about JS n HJ stay in same hotel....this action is so SELFISH!!! tht fans is jz only care about his/her joy without think about JS n HJ point of view... jz like lovely_skham say respect their privacy... what did u earn after exposing it?? Jz bcoz u wan get more likes for that post? BTW bcoz of tht...now this news has spread to Korea fans and it has become got topic under Naver search...and I also start to worry about them... will this news affect them??? Coz it will bcm harder for them as it will increase more eyes(media) in monitoring them.... I really really hope that it will not affect...I really wan to protect them... please if that INS owner(w.two.worlds) read this...can you please delete that post and rethink back the way u support them...izit good for them or jz only u? Please be a rational, understanding fans...idols always need fans that give them support not stress!!! They also human...they need privacy...and jz like us....imagine we stole ur privacy...how do u feel....

totally agree... i think what we discuss in this group, not all peole know it... when i check my IG this afternoon theres no post about the hotel but what? someone are share through IG account... to all reader pleas be kindly to reas all the post of this thread not only the analizing one but also unwritten rules for shipping... dont be too selfish without them (the staff) we cant got any hint about HHJ or LJS,,, i can say it that we are lying to them for the newest update from both... so please dont post any info that its totally private, we just love to discuss it in this forum...

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

totally agree... i think what we discuss in this group, not all peole know it... when i check my IG this afternoon theres no post about the hotel but what? someone are share through IG account... to all reader pleas be kindly to reas all the post of this thread not only the analizing one but also unwritten rules for shipping... dont be too selfish without them (the staff) we cant got any hint about HHJ or LJS,,, i can say it that we are lying to them for the newest update from both... so please dont post any info that its totally private, we just love to discuss it in this forum...

If cont like that...I guess that the staff might turn their ins into private...so from that moment onwards it will more hard for us to know their news.... please think it seriously!! Becoz of 1 action it spoil all the fandom! 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, skittles87 said:

@arsssx @lovely_skham OMG! Extremely disappointed to see such post! I think that IG owner only wants to proof that he/she is right and win over the other ship... Both selfish and ignorant! (sorry if I sound too harsh) And to tag LJS?! Who in the right mind would do such thing?? :crazy::angry:

just want to know,,, anyone warn that account? if anyone would do that, just suggest him/her to send a message to their follower not to share it or repost it anyway... just stop and delete the post... suddenly i had bad feeling after reading previous post..

• Like 7