[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

I don't know whats wrong with my IG..the photo that Jong Suk posted at 3.42 AM JST didn't appear at my IG.. I know that he posted something from this thread.. :tears:

Sukkie ahh it's 3.42 AM, you still awake even posted your brightly smile photo at your IG ? didn't it will make people suspecting you more ? :sweatingbullets:

and to uri Hyo Joo ahh, safe flight for you today..

• Like 12

https://www.dramafever.com/news/15-korean-actors-whove-talked-about-first-love/

2. Lee Jong Suk

1ec14614-20f1-476e-a2d1-fde917de6482.png

“I met my first love when I was 15. She was pale and smart. I still keep in touch with her. My first kiss was when I was 18.”

When asked about dating, he said, “To be honest, I want to skip dating and marry first."

*LOL*

Kang Chul in the making~~~

Hahaha. I believe this was like 2012 or something. Not sure so sure. Just wanted to share because it reminded me of W.

• Like 21

Now I am having second thoughts about sharing information after reading the comments. Knowing that some crazy fans might even be at their hotel. On the other hand, can't control what the fans will do because whether to share or not, those crazy fans will still be hounding the staffs and bombarding on the IGs. All I can say is just keep the excitement and positiveness here and remind each other to wait for it patiently Haha :) 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, silentlydreaming1209 said:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/15-korean-actors-whove-talked-about-first-love/

2. Lee Jong Suk

1ec14614-20f1-476e-a2d1-fde917de6482.png

“I met my first love when I was 15. She was pale and smart. I still keep in touch with her. My first kiss was when I was 18.”

When asked about dating, he said, “To be honest, I want to skip dating and marry first."

*LOL*

Hahaha. I believe this was like 2012 or something. Not sure so sure. Just wanted to share because it reminded me of W.

Woahhh yeahhh its better like that chul-ahh ..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mimi122789 said:

yeah,yeah right !!!!!! whatever!!!!! but can't they go public if they are dating just to calm us who are so anxious worse paranoid about about them,honestly for me all i want is confirmation,if they are dating, i'm fine with that if not still okay

as much as we hope that, we must understand their posisition as entertainer. They basically don't have their personal space. 

For me, seeing they are happy and healthy and produce a very lovely drama or movie make me happy already. If then they decide to be together and announce it, I will be happier..

Edited by meetha
  • Like 10

Hi fellas, this is the first time I'd like to share my tought here. I've been following this forum for 3 weeks. Thank you for you all. Because of your great analysis and mature thoughts, I feel so excited reading all your opinions. It's like I am reading my fav novel :-). Based on your posts lately, I smell a big problem here regarding to "immature" fans outside which we know their actions may cause harm for LJS and HJJ, even for us as well. I am pretty sure that we all here want our OTP to be happy. We are happy when we know they are happy. So, do you have any idea to solve  or at least to prevent the bad effects of their actions? certainly, can we remind them or just let it be? Correct me if I am wrong... 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Olivia Panelewen said:

so keep pray for them. love will find the way :blush:

@Olivia Panelewen Amen. that is the right attitude to handle post-drama syndrome, Let's pray God will intervene when we shippers basically can't do anyone without rocking the other ships.... when we ardently hope for more news that they are together, yet we also wish everyone leave them alone to grow naturally on their own. exactly like what the ending voiceover:
"YeonJoo narrated: “KangChul’s story in the cartoon had a happy ending. But the ending of Chul and Yeonjoo’s story is unclear yet.  However…….”
Kangchul continued for her: “……. the two will no longer be at the risk of death.
Though it may be
boring and ordinary, I hope their story will continue for 50 years. Just like other ordinary couples.”

only when they can grow like any other ordinary couples, then can it last 50 years, i do see couples come together and split, see LMH and Suzzy, rumoured to spit? ... and many others... coming together is one thing, but its God Himself who keeps the two heart faithful in midst of time separation (his impending army and filming movies separately), space separation (diff countries).. and Companies interference over stopping any ongoing romance, and (worst) temptation so raw so real when forced to do extreme skinship with any new leads that purposely wanted to intrude.  all these will be nothing if God intervene, and we can only pray. In Drama we looks for the Ending, and be happy be its a happy one. in real life, there's the opposite that there's no ending at all, its will be a ongoing process, as our story is forever unclear until one tie the knots and swore the marriage vow. i believe while its the dream of Kangchul and Yeonjoo, it also the dream of what Song Jaejung will have for her children, of what Lee Jongsuk and Han Hyojoo will have for each other, boring and ordinary life, away from prying eyes. and they also hope their foundation now be set firm, that it can stand the test of time and last 50 yrs or more, not breaking up like other celebrities couples. W-ending is basically what we all want for them, to acchive them, this period right after W-finished, is crucial, and we need God intervene to help them to be just like any other ordinary couple. (eg. celebrities couple that stay solid and quiet, eg. Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young, sweet and normal like any other couple in their real life, yet both are acting, just less skinship in dramas. people now leave them alone.)

@lovely_skham  thanks for your ever reminder, always love your analysis and trust in the couple. you are like a big sister to us. hahaha

Honey-shippers, Don't just pray for a fast announcement of dating and sizzling hot news.  Pray that relationship grew fonder with or without interaction, that those few months of extreme close interaction is suffice to let them open up raw to each other. Pray those memories is enough to make moments of separation when both take on diff filming projects and have to kiss and do skinship with other leads...
whether are you a christian or not, it does work that true love bear all things including pressures from extreme fan-hates and agent-companies-objection, believe all thing about what she said and she meant it, hope and envisions future to encourage each other, endure all things by looking for a shared hope in the future, though unclear, but trust that it shall be there.
among all couples in all kind of professions, couples that are both Actor/actresses are the worst, their own life is a realities show daily 365 days, exactly like we are watching W-comics when
paparazzi and anti-fans (crazy-dogs) cast hates on social sites and twits curses. some times i believe, as long as they announced they are together, and say want privacy, and now no more news from them anymore, i also don't mind. i wish they have their privacy to grow their deep-rooted tree.

pray. pray. pray. pray to your God.
" Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." (I Corinthians 13:7)

• Like 23

1 hour ago, silentlydreaming1209 said:

*LOL*

@silentlydreaming1209 ohhh hahaha It's what I thought, ohh OMG! Kang Chul!!! lol

I agree with all of you Chingus !! I don't think anyone in this thread is part of the crazy fans!! :D (because this thread is full of sensible comments, right?) some seek any similarity between them, any accessory ohh grrr that's too much. :/  after all that is not concrete proof that they are together, we have to be patient and let flow the relationship between them in the right way. If there is good news to confirm, they will know the right time to do it. :heart:

ps: I'm really reallyyyy happy for all the things that are happening lately.!! 

• Like 13