[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

6 minutes ago, bellalizzie said:

here's the link

Thank you for this! I was waiting for a better copy because Naver doesn't cooperate!

Whew! Our Jongjoo!:heart:

3 minutes ago, skittles87 said:

Wow! There seems to be a surprise in this tread everyday... Lovin' it! :wub:

Hmm... And someone said it's hard to fall in love when there are tons of staff around...lol! 

LOL!!!

• Like 11

Oh my poor heart! I was lurking in this forum and decided to comment later since i'm at work but having seen the BTS,,, :w00t: i just can't help but to share my thoughts about it! It is indeed a sweetness overload bts:wub:... i just barely contain my scream seeing they took selfie in HJ phone and having jongsuk put his hand in HJ shoulder:ooh my...how can i not ship this two when watching them off-cam makes you really smile ear-to-ear like crazy! Thank you MBC, it is an extra bonus in a shippers day! We have many goodies today:blush: you really made my day uri Jongjoo! 

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, greenyjunior said:

I love this act the most. LJS seem really aggressive (as HHJ always describes him) coming closer to HHJ and about to hug her. He looks really manly here. This man really don't care about other people huh? hahaha...And I noticed HHJ was a little bit intimidated by him coming closer to her. LOL. Doesn't expected that right. Heart explosion!! :heart:

I know, right?! Even in taking the selfie, MBC cut the shot right when I could've sworn LJS was going to tuck his chin further in and do a cheek to cheek! 

• Like 17