[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:

*Btw one of HHJ's staff kimmmgs follows two of LJS's staff just recently. The one who went with him to Japan ( Dongkyu ) and minjj 

Awww kimmmgs and minjj seemed pretty close during the filming period, and it's really nice to hear that they still keep their friendship going on even after W has ended.

Already feel like a big family is starting to form.:wub:

• Like 19

Hey everyone! So as you know I'm a new-ish shipper (joined around page 100+ or so, I can't remember exactly).

Chanced upon this old interview while they were having the photoshoot (I think, since they're wearing the same clothes). The interview also screened some BTS from the photoshoot, and while they are off-camera, LJS has his arms around HHJ and she reaches up to "choke" him by pulling his collar. I checked the Photoshoot BTS video most of us have seen and yeap, this scene isn't there. So it's new to me :) enjoy~~ 

In the same interview LJS is asked how much chemistry he has with HHJ, he says 111%. When HHJ is asked, she says 99.9%. She then asks how much did LJS answer, laughs and changes her reply to 120%. 

Feels <3

• Like 17

For those who love Beauty and the Beast :wub:

@michykdrama Love what you did on your blog! :) I've been holding back from buying the book just in case they release an international version (with translations)!  Also been randomly doing some Puuung illustration vs drama/bts comparisons on my IG, but based on the illustrations featured in Puuung's IG and the grafolio website. I truly think writer Sung Jae Jung is a big fan of Puuung and drew inspiration for many scenes from Puuung's books.

3 hours ago, michykdrama said:

Hi everyone! sorry it took me so long but I finally finished the post on all the scenes in W that were also found in the Puuung Illustration book.

Do check it out!

(Also any help with the korean translation would be greatly appreciated :))

Puuung is the one who drew this drawing after her book was featured in Episode 7 of W and I wanted to spread the love for her wonderful book which I managed to get my hands on :) 

https://mydramalesslife.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/to-help-fill-the-w-shaped-hole-in-my-life/

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Mí Dù said:

Awww kimmmgs and minjj seemed pretty close during the filming period, and it's really nice to hear that they still keep their friendship going on even after W has ended.

Already feel like a big family is starting to form.:wub:

Don't know if its much but kimmmings,minji and giyounghan and others also like and comment on each others pictures often and some of HHJ's team also follow LJS on insta

• Like 10

thats why i really have this feeling that thier relationship is going to reveal soon.hopefully :rolleyes:. everybody seems sooo supportive to our couple they are honest and no secrets and not afraid to show how close they are today ( i mean thier staff) just like jongjoo... 

• Like 8

On 9/23/2016 at 8:19 AM, chelbr said:
Why she needs to hide? ;-) Texting someone in Japan?..sorry guys just my weird imagination! 

Hello just delurked for my 1st post in this thread tho I've been here daily since the beginning.

i think it wasn't han hyojoo, but  kim mihyun. //the same outfit and hairstyle

Spoiler

Sorry, I want to ask something to everyone. what time does jongsuk's fanmeeting start? thanks. :)

• Like 3

ok ... with the last update that PMH did, I think there is nothing special that he has put #jongjoo or #leejongsuk in the other pics :rolleyes: ... he does according to the pic that he publish. In the last picture of HHJ with YYS, he put #yeonjoo #couple ;)

So it's nothing out of the ordinary. ...! :D

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

LJS's FAN MEET STARTS AT 4:00 PM!!!!

ohhhhh... ohh woowww 2 a.m in my country!! :bawling:  I will not be able stand the dream .... so I guess I'll have to see all the pics, videos and some juicy tomorrow.!!!! plssss dear friends don't hesitate to publish all kinds of information, details, things juicy to discuss.lol

I can't wait for tomorrow!!! (well ... in my case) :dissapointed:

• Like 5

@chelsita No worries, Im sure the thread will be very active! LOL Im counting on @starfield to help with any goodies we may find out today! Oh and PMH official instagram isn't something I was overly excited about, it was their stylists more or less :) They are the ones who see them on a frequent basis and they know what their likes and dislikes so, them "liking" jongjoo and LJS pictures and even following each other staff and LJS is a good sign. 

• Like 22