[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@hacenthanonuevo   Thanks for this HAPPY bit of news!    (It's so good to see HJ's solid fans posting about Jongjoo.. it seems that they're not just HJ fans but also shippers as well :wub:) - Sorry to copy-past your quote here - don't seem to be able to quote straight hence the italics.    We need to be jongjoo-fied or me for that matter  - good to hear such comforting statements.  

After hearing all these trolling and invasion of privacy,  it can be quite disheartening for some.   I myself was one of the almost-victim  LOL but thanks to a dear friend here, alerted me just in time of the 2nd account. Anyway, have reported both accounts.   Hope all the other followers who follow such accounts will understand the meaning of protecting one's privacy.  No doubt each of us are entitled to freedom of speech but it is the manner of how we do it,  Else there would be 
misappropriation of information or pictures that could do more harm , emotionally or physically to the owners, friends and loved ones .. even passer-bys.

Back to JongJoocouple - I'd like to share , though I know you guys being long in IG would have noticed , that I realised after some postings, people from nowhere were curious about them, enquired about the drama , wanting to watch. Then they became fans.  LOL  .. such the power of our JJ loving couple who acted so convincingly in their roles.   

Thank you to all for the updates!  Keep the thread WARM as possible whenever we can ,wherever you are.

JongJoo Shippers Fighting!

• Like 10

@kembie I'm glad I make you happy! Haha you're welcome chingu! With all these negatrons, let's still be jongjoofied always! :) 

@gogogirl26 How can we even forget when even MBC and staffs still keep posting their bts months ago after the drama? We will never forget this legendary drama and those iconic scenes. W is indeed a masterpiece :wub:

• Like 9

ESPECIALLY FOR YOU TROLLY DEAR: A letter of appeal!

So his little brother have unfollowed her on IG already all because of invasion of privacy and unnecessary exposure done by you, it isn't about anything suspicious at all, it was your deed that was scaring the little guy since you were so aggressive and beyond the line. What was the purpose of it really? To show off? To harass other ships? To gain attention? What? You are like a rift of this ship, and you know what that means? You could be a reason that this ship might s*nk (GOD forbid though)!

This reckless actions by yours will put all of our efforts to drain, and you know what's actually worse? Our precious OTP/COUPLE is highly affected and might be put into something destructive, and we just don't want that right? If you are a true fan of the two, but then you have claimed to be a 'close' fan of Jong Suk, for sure you know what his reaction is to malicious rumors spread about him, it makes him want to stay in the corner and feel sad about it, like how could you do it to the person that you claimed to love? Like its unimaginable, that adorable kid crying in the corner, it's very cruel. It's heartbreaking when you think about it. And for Hyo Joo, it was already a big step for her to get out of her shell and made her public IG account, considering how much she treasure her privacy, I know it was mainly for her fans, but its a mercy for us shipper, I mean, shipping have been more fun since she have opened her account, but through this action of yours, I'm scared that she might just closed it because I have remembered that particular interview where she have said how hurt she is about people twisting her intentions and words, and looked she haven't have placed any captions in her posts for the past few days, its a warning, so I hope you wake up and consider things. Notice how they have been inactive? Are you okay with this? I'm scared that we won't get anything anymore. The two of them have been through too much netizen's malicious scrutinization already, and at this moment they are actually receiving more love, support, and recognition, let's not ruin it for them by  exposing unnecessary matters, it would tear them apart. It's okay to be delusional, that's natural for shippers but you have just taken it FAR and HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE!

Your posts have been intended to harassed other ships and mocked them, and guess what? You're attacks are actually backfiring to us,  you are destroying this ship, it's so sad, it's a home for some of us to have fun and to admire our couple. Some of us here, after you have become aggressive have been scared to share something, might it be a delulu or a fact, afraid that you might used the information in an undignified way. Does this make you happy? KARMA is real by the way, and imagine all the karmas coming from all this people that you have hurt.

I know you might not even read this, but at least I did my best. Please do consider and think. It ain't too late yet. Don't be a catalyst for destruction, let's be positive, supportive, and loving, that's what our OTP have taught us right? 

PS: I'm sorry that I need to post this thing (this will be the last, I hope), I just thought that matters have been out of hand already, and I really hope this would help. All the love everyone! Fighting! We can get through this! Our ship have been sailing smoothly, and I really hope this unfortunate circumstance won't affect it :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, gogogirl26 said:

MBC will replay W drama tonight (?)

@gogogirl26Thanks for this good news, I could breathe a little now :lol:

@hacenthanonuevo @polar15 We share the same feeling with MBC, missing the drama so much and of course, our OTP!

28 minutes ago, kembie said:

Back to JongJoocouple - I'd like to share , though I know you guys being long in IG would have noticed , that I realised after some postings, people from nowhere were curious about them, enquired about the drama , wanting to watch. Then they became fans.  LOL  .. such the power of our JJ loving couple who acted so convincingly in their roles.   

Thank you to all for the updates!  Keep the thread WARM as possible whenever we can ,wherever you are.

JongJoo Shippers Fighting!

I have noticed that too! Guess our Jongjoo couple charm is highly irresistible! :wub:

FIGHTING JONGJOO COUPLE AND EVERYONE!!! B):lol::D

• Like 4

There is a massive strike in MBC and KBS, so many variety shows were affected, and in recent days the current dramas too (recordings stopped), so maybe that's why MBC will broadcast W, and also dramas like " She was pretty " " Kill me Heal me ", but thanks MBC for that :)

Let's join jj shippers, hopefully we can get rid of all the trolls, they're doing a lot of damage. I hope we get results. :D 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, chelsita said:

There is a massive strike in MBC and KBS, so many variety programs were affected, and in recent days the current dramas too (recordings stopped), so maybe that's why MBC will broadcast W, and also dramas like " She was pretty " " Kill me Heal me ", but thanks MBC for that :)

What massive strike? Is something happend??

• Like 2

@polar15 I didn't know about KBS but I have heard for a while that people are very displeased with the president of MBC (by people I mean directors, etc.) and I think they are trying to pressure him out.

Strikes on the networks happen every so often. Bet SBS is glad WYWS was pre-produced, because it's already done and ready to go, no matter what happens...

• Like 4

@frozentundra wow, thank you for answering chingu! But MBC is like first local tv station in korea right? I think first time i watched korean it has mbc logo in it. LOL. 

I think someone enlist sukkie name  and that name tag? Or pin? Will be take to mars and put there? I dunno, i think i read  some explanation in IG couple days ago

• Like 4

I never understood the explanation of the Mars thing. Someone is sending Sukkie's name on a chip that's going to Mars??

So is MBC showing W two days a week? Not at the same time as WYWS, right? I'm thinking, you could watch Jong Suk 4x a week in this case. Then maybe they could round out the rest of the days of the week with more HJ movies? Lol. You could go around the clock with these two...

• Like 7

@hacenthanonuevo Actually is an update from NASA!

"NASA INSIGHT MISSION to MARS".
"NASA bring the INSIGHT detector chip name Lee Jong suk, is expected in May'2018 departure to Mars landing in November'2018" 

so the name of that chip is LJS and will go to Mars :D JS will shine outside Earth.

@polar15 Yes! I think already frozentundra gave you the info, but basically that's it :) the presidents of both television networks were accused of handling public opinion at their whim, the good news is that SBS doesn't have any mess for now and JS's drama will not be affected.

@frozentundra it will only be one day? according to schedule every Monday will be different dramas ... 10 to 11 pm

• Like 7

@hacenthanonuevo  no drama couple can replace JJs chemistry! they're the best couple ever in Kdrama!  and I don't think H want to be cameo in any Kdrama, remind u she's A-list actress :) 

BTW This things were getting out of hand recently! But no matter how many times u report those psycho account, she'll keep coming back and make new account!

like I said before more attention she's got, more crazy she is.... AND FOR ANOTHER IDIOT SHIPPER who's left a comments on Actress/Actor Igs about shipper war you are also THE WORST AND CRAZY AS HELL!!! You're no different with that psycho either!!!

DON'T CROSS YOUR LINE!!! the Actress and Actor are NOT RELATED NOR INVOLVED with that freaky person nor the shipper war!!! Seriously how crazy u got? Are your life really meaningless??? SHIPPING ARE JUST FOR FUN! DON'T TAKE IT TO LUNATIC LEVEL!!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I don't see how you could cameo someone who was a former romantic lead in a new drama with a different romantic lead. But I wish MBC would pull both of them back for a joint cameo together in something...it would just be a fun glimpse into the life of the Kangs in the real world. :)

• Like 3