[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Part of me is really doubtful that jong suk and hyo joo will be so open about their 100 days anniversary, but  jong suk's stylist minjj commenting 'its already 100 days keke' is extremely suspicious. I know the staff are friends, but they don't seem to be extremely close buddies (plus they are busy helping js and hj with their own projects and are likely to have had little interaction since w ended), so the only plausible reason that even his stylist knows what the 100 days celebration refers to, is that it has something to do with jongsuk. the comments also wouldn't have to be so cryptic and cheeky if it was 100 days of something else. 

• Like 21

About the 100 days ~ 

What comes to my mind during that time was.........

1) August 10 ~ Jongsuk's famous 1 million like Back Hug Pic

2) August 9 ~ JS and HJ filmed Episode 11 behind the scene ( "Come over sit on my lap" and "Jongsuk feeding Hj his half bitten chip"

3) August 10 ~ Kangchul and Oh Yeon Joo got married (Episode 7 was aired)

4) August 11 ~ Grazia photoshoot HJ (but wouldnt matter to Minjj though so thats pretty much nothing)

• Like 16

there is a new explanation from HHJ Taiwan fans club that the 100th day celebration is about HJ's staff - Kimmmgs 'confessed' to HJ said they have been together for 100 days {Kimmmgs has joined in the team as assistant since this year summer).

But talking about below post is originally posted by mmmivong on 27th Aug : "who can stop this couple"..if really count back is not really 100 days if we based on Aug 27th.

Chinese words below:

p.s 景善發的這篇100日紀念日是 joo的staff 跟她表白,說已經在一起一百天的紀念日(景善是今年夏天才加入的助理忙內),關於這篇文章就要追朔到8/27日,孝周化妝師po的這篇文章,說誰可以阻止這對情侶,所以joo的staff才會開玩笑發這篇文章,以真正的韓國時下年輕人,很注重節日,情侶在一起都會有個100日紀念日之類的慶祝。

Anyway I will just keep my mind open and see how things progress :D

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

About the 100 days ~ 

What comes to my mind during that time was.........

1) August 8 ~ Jongsuk's famous 1 million like Back Hug Pic

2) August 9 ~ JS and HJ filmed Episode 11 behind the scene ( "Come over sit on my lap" and "Jongsuk feeding Hj his half bitten chip"

3) August 10 ~ Kangchul and Oh Yeon Joo got married (Episode 7 was aired)

4) August 11 ~ Grazia photoshoot HJ (but wouldnt matter to Minjj though so thats pretty much nothing)

@lovely_skham i remember that the famous 1m like Back Hug pic is posted on wed - 10/8/16 not 8/8/16 as I remember I was looking forward to seeing ep 7 on that day after I saw it on the 10th early morning.

someone appeared and give a lucky fan autographed yesterday:

• Like 18

@May Low Hahaha sorry my bad hahaha I really can barely read and articulate anything right now but for one, Its kinda weird that Kimmmgs would say that since she was with HJ during the Press Conference which was July 18th lol soooooooo technically its even longer than that lol, she should have celebrated a while ago hahahaha.

But yes lets not get ahead of ourselves, just take it one day at time. :)

Have a great night everyone!

• Like 13

About the 100 days, I am trying to be sane and logical, and think it may be coincidence, and could refer to Kimmings.   But the shipper in me is going crazy.  

LSK is a friend, is in YG, same as LJS,    The production company Is the  same as W.  Am actually glad his cameo is with Kang Ki Young, their commonality being W.   KKY was cast by the same company after W.

• Like 10

On 11/17/2016 at 11:46 AM, Qallee said:

Two years ago, Hyojoo interview
Trans:
Q: if the man that you like appear in front of you, will you show off some hint or expression tht you like him?
H: I will remain same person even though he is the one that I like..I will not confess but I will make him fall in love to me.

" but I will make him fall in love to me"

wow,this beauty ninja,surely have her own secret weapon..B)

Hehe secret weapon indeed… That explains how she could remain cool even with JS having a good close up look right in her face hahaha.

@ibru I know this is late, but thanks for the interview translation back in page 321 haha. Didn’t know Jong suk wasn’t much of a drinker. I guess that’s why both of them first met over coffee/tea? haha

About the weibo thing, it is hard not to be delulu considering how some of his posts are in the form of questions, like, “Have you eaten? I’m going to eat now?” and “It’s cold. How have you been? Are you well?” and one of Hyo joo’s past weibo updates being, “Please bring flowers”. It’s as if they’re having their own secret coded message or something lol. But I understand that their SNS is meant to communicate with their fans and besides, I suppose they can just message or face time each other directly if they wanted to communicate with each other. Still, as a shipper, I can’t help but fangirl over these small things haha. :sweatingbullets:

It’s also difficult to be rational over the 100 days thing. Didn’t realise it had been 100 days since the backhug photo haha. I think will just resort to being rational about it in my mind but quietly fangirl over it in my heart...:P

• Like 15

I am really curious about what happened on August 10th which made all of them to celebrate it. My temporary result from my analysis is 10 August 2016 was the day when she started changing her surname to Mrs.Kang! :w00t:  (let me changed it to present continues tense)

I even used the excel to calculate the date, just to make sure 10 August to 18 November is exactly 100 days. LOL~

@fikachuuu You know what, I once posted and said should I learn about how to read the code? Because I'm not good at the coding thing. Haha.. They're using so many codes which I couldn't encrypt.

@jejuhallabong JS doesn't need to see her weibo post. I believe she sent the picture directly to his cellphone. LOL~

HAKHAK.. I give up to become a professional detective! Couldn't find anymore hints about August 10. Only found out that HJ and JS were updating their SNS on that day. JS posted on his IG while HJ posted smtgh on her weibo.

006w_DGa3gw1f6onumg4e5j30k00qoq6x.jpg

We talked about it before.. Dongkyu received the bread from HJ, he posted it on his IG and the date was August 8, 2016. Can I just make my conclusion like this.. Something really happened on August 10, 2016. But what was it, still a mystery for me and all the jongjoo shippers. I'm back to the start for my analysis.

:bawling:

• Like 21

Waaah....100 days! 

Actually before read all comment about that back hug photo. i have speculation that the day that picture was taken, something really special must be happen. and  JS in that photo, it's like ' she is mine' written all over his face n body gesture. maybe i'm just delulu...but i'm very sure..something happen on that day. and if that true, maybe today is their 100 days :wub: true or not...i will let my mind think that way, LOL  

• Like 12

I have found very interesting channel in YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/KRTVtv :D

and the name is  Hallyu Back .

You can get last news in English and take part in different voting.

Go to link:  http://hallyuback.com/top-5-best-korean-dramas-2016/

Full List from the Video:
5. Cinderella and the Four Knights – 신데렐라와 네 명의 기사
4. Lucky Romance – 운빨로맨스
3. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds – 구르미 그린 달빛
2. Descendants of the Sun – 태양의 후예
1. W – 더블유

Which Korean Drama are you enjoying more this summer?
Doctor’s - 16%
W Two Worlds - 84% 
Thank you for voting!
Votes 406

Happy watching, reading and voting! :D

• Like 14

Totally agree with the choice in the video by Hallyu Back of the best K drama of 2016!! W is the best. As she mentioned, DOTS was over hyped. (I did not know that publicity of DOTS started six months back prior to each airing.) I did try to watch DOTS but I stopped at Episode 2 as I found the story shallow and ridiculous (underestimating the intelligence of the audience). The lady in the video confirmed everything mentioned every now and then by the shippers here in this thread. Glad that there was one intelligent person who SAID IT ALL  (the best analysis of all 2016 Korean dramas)  before 2016 ended!

I forgot to say thank you @ibru for sharing the video! You are the best!

• Like 7

@ixxdhx81 Lol after you mentioned using excel to calculate the days between 18th Nov and 10th Aug, I also went on to using excel to make sure it is 100 days between those two days.:lol: Its ok if you can’t come up with anything coz I got nothing on me either. :/

Though the comments by the staffs does make one suspicious… :blink:.

Btw HJ looked so happy taking food into her plastic bento box in that pic you posted. She must really love eating. hahaha

Spoiler

Unless it’s a day they decided to officially become a couple? :vicx:

Oops..Just made a major speculation right there… since according to what I’ve looked up on 100 days is usually celebrated by couples to commemorate them being together for 100 days. (and there’s that of babies birthdays but that doesn’t count) Unless there are other meanings to 100 days that I don’t know of…If possible, can someone please clarify. :sweatingbullets:

On July 28th during the hugging scene in KC’s office JS said that he was the one who’s grateful then HJ responded by saying “he’s so forward” followed by a staff saying “just accept it” lol. So maybe that meant that HJ has yet to accept then and 10th Aug is when she did??? Lol.

Again these are all just my speculations. Whether they’re together or not it is not for me to confirm lol.

But with regards to Aug 10th itself…I really got nothing haha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

Hi everyone!

According to this post this was her at the photoshoot for Noble land ~ Daebang Construction. Im assuming it was from the other day now that someone pointed out that it wouldn't make sense why she would be filming again. Thank you for all the wonderful posts! Have a great day!

Spoiler

• Like 12