[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

woww!!! Brava! Brava! *claps claps

you're truly our captain, your observer is so brilliant! LOVE it!

one favor please cap, can you put his Interview under this lines, about he always asked HJ's opinion about her acting and how amazing she is and in Dazed Int which she said that he didn't to worry about his acting because he's awesome, (forgot the exact words) something like that

Sept 10 Seoul FM ~ "Ever since LNY sunbae got married, I've lost direction"......"She has to be intelligent, then as I am a person who worry (TN: or stress) a lot, so even if she wouldnt be able to solve my problem, hopefully she can give me direction, like a mom or elder sister, a mature, calm girl"

• Like 22

I think I have to bookmark this page, and I already copy paste and sent your post @lovely_skham to my another email account Captain hahahaha :D:P.. Because I love it so much, and because now still my working hour, I think during my break time and after I'm going home this afternoon I will REREAD your post for many many times hahahaha :w00t::w00t:... Oh gosh I think I'm at cloud nine now, thank you for answering it, you know I'm very curious he add Hyo Joo name as his ideal type at Vogue Taiwan interview BEFORE/AFTER he meet with HJ personally hahaha..

Have a great day everyone, although I miss Hyo Joo so much.

Edited by jejuhallabong
  • Like 20

@bellalizzie You know his interview with Dazed is in a different post I have yet to actually type out, its somewhere in my thoughts, To me that Q & A it really doesn't fit with the flow of that particular post, and the message because what I am trying to convey is  pretty much clear cut analysis of his ideal type, where as their interview is a more meaningful influence in a more emotional aspect. I hope you understand. I would if I totally thought it would fit. Sorry

@jejuhallabong Wow thank you for liking it, it definitely took a couple of hours to do because I wasn't sure if I would be repeating other peoples posts but yeah. Glad that it ended up being different enough. :D

• Like 21

@lovely_skham I bookmarked your post too... =D anyway, could you explain about LJS flirty behavior? I saw him holding and not letting go Lee Bo Young hands too in an interview, just like he did with HJ... He also sang a song in his BTS with PSH... I hope after he met HJ, he doesn't do flirty2 things again with another girl... T-T

• Like 8

@lovely_skham love your posting as usuall captain. Yes, i agree with you. I don't really know about JS since i new to to his fanbased only after P drama. And one thing for me, i never heard before, HJ meet and talk with possible co actor before She accepting role in drama/movie. as i know, usually she only asking about who is her co actor ..but meeting her co actor ? Never heard before. 

• Like 11