[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Staff Updates

Jun Choi ~ Re-Shared BH Entertainments post which is article of DAZED via Facebook http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/447846?lbFB=ba34a1d57af014580c04ed9b003b877 

Junho [LJS's manager] "liked" 2 of seohahahaha [LJS's makeup staff] posts which she uploaded the DAZED covers via Instagram

mmmivong [HHJ's stylist] ~also updated via IG one of the covers

Giyounghan & Kimmngs [HHJ's staff] ~ also "liked" PMH DAZED posts

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, mili1234 said:

Seeing Dispatch commenting on the Dazed cover is giving me a heart attack. Huhuhu. Thank you, Dazed, for giving us an extension of number 4 :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Thank you to everyone who uploaded and updated this thread! Also, is there anyone here from the Philippines who wants to buy the magazine?:) 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, jejuhallabong said:

Note : the funny thing in the several occasions it's always her who took the selfie / photo, but it's always her staff who upload the photos hahaha (but her outfit looks like the same she wear when the day she is going back to korea)

haha..:Dnoticed that too.those photos actually belong to her..but as the owner didnt have IG, (sadly:sweatingbullets:) others will do instead..really adore this kind of 'teamwork' haha..:lol:

3 hours ago, adeleyam said:

The private moments of Hyo Joo and Jong Suk encountered in Tokyo after the drama. OMO.. :w00t:

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION.;)

WOoo :blink:ok.i guess i can just accept the reason why they did it at Japan then..hehe:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:

Wow that is some beautiful scenery they are utilizing lol, it makes perfect sense they chose Japan. which is only just across the sea of japan and 718 miles and a 2 and a half hour flight. 

Those cream walls and that brown wood is something that you just cant imitate in S.Korea. So members of the thread I stand by this statement, "Japan was chosen not for their beautiful outdoors scenery but the inside scenery of that room.... oh my bad they did take photos of a generic street"

:phew:

haha.THIS!:w00t:got u(?) lol~ BTW,hello new profile photo..hehe..^_^

ok.last before heading to dreamland..ZZZzzz :rolleyes:

:astonished:

:wub:

---------------dear DAZED please release the making real soon.:P------------

• Like 24

The first time I saw their photoshoot for DAZED...I would like to scream but I can't :vicx: since the people around me are sleeping right now. So I'm just having an inner and virtual scream here. KYAAAAAAA!!!!

They really exude a kind-of sexy vibe. Huhu.:confounded: I can't get over these lovey-dovey couple. Oh my shipper heart.:heart::wub:

• Like 15

Just stopping by, even though LJS was silent on SNS his friend Keyjoon also "liked" the DAZED covers that seohahaha posted on her IG.

Oh wow I am seriously overjoyed by the amount of pages that we are on since the covers came out. I look forward to the 20 pages that fans will get to see when the magazine is released. I am sure there is going to plenty of people going through all types of highs. 

*Just an update, my friend hasn't gotten back to me on the translation but hopefully soon. I have seen a couple of translations now and some use "noona" and some dont so we will see what she says. Like I said before though even if he addresses her as that there isnt really anything that anyone should be disheartened over.

By the way, I am curious as to when this interview happened since it was together and it was with Sportseoul so they had to have done this after the Japan trip [because they would have had to have seen the pictures when they got back to Seoul] So I am assuming it was fairly recent because we have her at BIFF and Bali and him in his meetings with the cast and staff of VIP along side his other photoshoots right after Japan.

@jejuhallabong the Dispatch article is essentially saying the same thing that naver article said which was reported by SportsSeoul. Nothing really different. 

His Taiwan FM is in a few days, I  am quite excited for that and I really enjoy seeing him excited about his new role. I am sure he will do the character justice!

• Like 23

Still.. Still.. Can't get over from the "shocking" news yesterday. Haha.. Hmm.. Where're you LJS? You're so quite. Ahh.. I believe he doesn't want to be seen obviously happy. Haha..

Yesterday, before the pictures came out I was like.. Ahhh.. Let me calm for a while, there's no news. No update. Only HHJ's and LJS' staff having fun with their own life. The latest news was coming from LJS, he will make a special appearance. VIP movie. But, no news from HHJ. But I believe she ia hibernating well currently.

And yesterday was like a bomb! Yesss expect less, and you'll get something you even never expected before. Haha..

Now, I am looking forward for his FM in Taiwan. Another surprises? Hmm.  We'll see..

Here are the other photos taken at VIP movie first meeting.

• Like 19