[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

8 hours ago, greenyjunior said:

These pictures really looks like my scan. :dissapointed:

RzZeid on TWIITER even called out that account for using your pics and editing them without giving credit. Then the owner deleted those pics

• Like 6

Thanks for pointing that out @yeonka but its my first time watching that picture of Ji Chang Wook and I really can't remember :sweatingbullets:.but I have seen it somewhere.

For those who still have hope for Apan, HHJ team is still in Bali so its kinda impossible for her to attend

• Like 11

It's not over until it's over. It's not confirmed until it's confirmed. Either work relationship or love relationship, only HHJ and LJS know (and maybe the people around them also). I love seeing them together, this couple is definitely my happy virus. I don't remember the last time when I was so active in a forum, especially in shipper thread. But, jongjoo summoned me here. I even checking my phone almost every hour to get the latest news from this couple. (God, please save my retina.. :tears:)

They successfully making my life likes the wave in the ocean. Sometimes it's calm, but then sometimes it's can be so rough. Damn, I want to get the confirmation soon! (This was my thought when the wave was rough). But, when the wave was calm my thought was like, okay it's beyond my control either they're dating or not. Back to the basic, I want to keep my rationality with me.

I wish all the best for HHJ and LJS. Whatever happen in the future. I am looking forward for theirs other works.

P.S. Thank you all for all the sharing, pictures, videos, everything. Please keep this thread alive until the confirmation is coming and our ship is finally sailing.. :heart:

Last but not least, Thank you @lovely_skham for creating the thread.

Time to summon myself back to the real world (Kang Chul mode is ON).

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

Jong Suk manager look like comment at this photo.. 

Just love it. I wanted pictures of her having some fun time her from Japan trip but they only uploaded one which was of her back. Now this pictures is just DEABAK. Its so nice to see her having so much fun and looking so fresh :wub:

• Like 8

I have some freetime so I cannot stop myself for making a vid for our JongJoo, and suddenly the song Run to you comes to my mind, that's exactly how I see abt JS's love for HJ, always runs to her and keeps her safe. Well, even though our JongJoo cannot show up together on red carpet, I think they still have time for each other, it's enough fr me ^^  https://youtu.be/mMBrk7SuJiA

• Like 11

1 hour ago, jejuhallabong said:

Jong Suk manager look like comment at this photo.. 

Actually there are 2 of LJS's staff that commented on the photo, dongkyu and pjh :w00t: Wow I'm amazed, it looks like all of them really are much closer than I initially thought

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

Yun Kyu Sang, Kim Min Suk, Song Jong Ki, Kim Ji Won, Park So Dam, Lee Hyeri already arrived at APAN Award...
ohh no, where I can watch streaming right now ?? helppp

Somebody already uploaded the link on the previous page

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

@suppy I've already tried the link, but it says "Coming Soon  Today 9:15 PM" :sweatingbullets:

it will start on 11 pm KST

Only Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won from DOTS couple attending the Apan

btw Kim Eui Sung is also on attendance since he is nominated in best supporting actor

• Like 6