[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

3 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

I'm not gonna lie, this couple by far is the most intriguing couple I have had the pleasure to be shipping because after having many heart to hearts with quite a few of you I realized something. 

LJS & HHJ don't necessarily follow the norm of K-drama couples or live by a "conditioned" system that I have certainly been use to in this K-drama world. Basically the system of how they address one another, how the BTS interactions reveal, How the broadcasting company releases particular videos and now there was a surprise photoshoot for the fans.

I'd like to explain my thoughts about the surprise photoshoot, it was certainly a pleasant surprise, I thought I'd be disappointed but I actually wasn't. I have had 2 weeks where I began thinking that everything that has been done up till now has been well orchestrated. Now looking back I do recall I was the one who said that it is very very uncommon for real life couples to partake in photoshoots. Now the funny thing is, that is in fact true, real life couples do only partake in photoshoots as a form of an announcement to something later on. Now for the real score of LJS & HHJ's relationship is something that only their management teams and as well their agencies must know. However for fans we at this present time, currently know two things:

1) They are extremely close "friends" during filming and have continued that close friendship after filming.[ I hate calling it just a friendship because well we have 196 pages of content that suggest otherwise]

2) They are certainly very private about there meet up and this photoshoot, whether it was to give fans a heart attack I am not sure but it was amusing to see the level of intricacy that was needed to pull this off just for a photoshoot. *Both of their staff happen to be quite close now than before, they literally follow, like, comment on each others IG all the time. 

As it stands there has been no announcement that they are Officially dating one another so I think that this photoshoot is going to be one of the rare ones you will see because they are very very clever about how they will begin laying the ground work to this reveal. I actually recall 2 weeks ago where for some reason I posted that I had this internal gut feeling that something good was going to happen but I couldn't quite pin point what that was since I'm not a fortune teller but still my gut is telling me this isn't the one either.

So lets enjoy this photoshoot for what it really is, another opportunity for us to be excited about seeing them post filming and imo just one of the many things that is needed to allow for an appropriate announcement to be made without their previous work with one another being drawn in to question. Since I have always said that onscreen partners do not want their romance to be linked with their professionalism on the film sets.

Are you going to say that they're only friends????

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bluesky2323 said:

The answer is yes of course :wub:

After unexpectedly getting a couple photoshoot, feeling a little greedy. A Gongcha CF would be sweet :)

btw, puuung there will be a book signing in my country tomorrow

• Like 5

Does anyone know whether and when the Taiwanese version of the photo essay is going on sale? Any recommendations on which sites to buy it from (with international shipping)? (This is a repost from the Drama thread. I tried asking there, but there weren't any answers. So I thought to try my luck here, since this thread is definitely more active.)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, greenyjunior said:

Fuhhh..finally I have finished editing the pictures. FYI I'm posting pictures of JongJoo couple that I love only. There are so many pictures & I can't do it all or else this page will be full right?

Whoever that buys the photo essay will get free photos of LJS & HHJ. I love them all!!

I'll put the rest of the pictures in the spoiler.

Hide contents

*Sorry if this takes to much spaces. I'm just too excited!!

Moreee pleaseeee 

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, thereroos said:

Who is the female lead for jongsuk's new movie? 

There isn't much info on the new movie yet, but so far they have only released info on the four male leads. I doubt there will be a female lead, it seems to revolve only around the villain (jong suk) and the detectives (the male leads) 

@greenyjunior thanks so much for sharing the pictures :D really appreciate it! 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, greenyjunior said:

Fuhhh..finally I have finished editing the pictures. FYI I'm posting pictures of JongJoo couple that I love only. There are so many pictures & I can't do it all or else this page will be full right?

Thanks a lot for sharing!!... i was waiting for my photos too~ it's really lovely & all sweet  moments between JongJoo couple during W. :wub:

• Like 10