[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

3 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

Actually I'm afraid that a lot of shipper will post it at their IG that both HHJ and LJS stylist staying at the same hotel..  Because I'm afraid in the future their staff will be more careful post something at their instagram.. And it will be disadvantage to us.. 

You took the word out of my mouth. I hope shippers will think twice before posting something like that out of hype :tears:

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

Actually I'm afraid that a lot of shipper will post it at their IG that both HHJ and LJS stylist staying at the same hotel..  Because I'm afraid in the future their staff will be more careful post something at their instagram.. And it will be disadvantage to us.. 

Note : please don't post something about it at IG.. 

Yup some of them even asking their staff "did you meet HHJ/LJS" and this is so annoying

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

That's exactly what I'm wondering. Of course I am super glad  (although I did expect something like this before hand) but I don't understand the staff's move. In a few more hours this news will break out all over the social media (IG, twitter etc) and to me this sounds like a disadvantage more than a good thing, to both the actors and shippers in the future. Plus I thought they are doing their best to (temporarily) avoid dating rumors?

Knowing both of them are staying at the same place, there's no way the reporters are going to miss this opportunity.

• Like 20

Just now, suppy said:

Yup some of them even asking their staff "did you meet HHJ/LJS" and this is so annoying

Oh god I cringe so much when I read those comments... Really wish shippers would stop commenting on the staff's instagram posts and pestering them for more information about jong suk and hyo joo, not only are such comments extremely immature, but also they will make the staff feel very uncomfortable. I think posting pictures or captions regarding this will be fine, as many shippers are international fans, so it is unlikely their staff/agency will find these posts unless they are actively checking for such posts or they are tagged in the photos. 

• Like 17

This is what I'm really afraid of too. I am super worried over at instagram once people start to notice their location. It's fine to spazz and discuss here but instagram honestly can be quite a headache with the spamming of posts. I can only hope and pray that the fans over at ig can keep calm and be considerate of their privacy. Please don't overwhelm them with tags. T_T

• Like 15

Hmm... So these are so called coincidences? I'm not convinced... As LJS has mentioned that this is his first trip after W ended (I think it goes the same for HHJ), and his FM dates were announced months ago... Something tells me that this was all preplanned to fit his working abroad schedule by both sides~ ;)

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

Oh god I cringe so much when I read those comments... Really wish shippers would stop commenting on the staff's instagram posts and pestering them for more information about jong suk and hyo joo, not only are such comments extremely immature, but also they will make the staff feel very uncomfortable. I think posting pictures or captions regarding this will be fine, as many shippers are international fans, so it is unlikely their staff/agency will find these posts unless they are actively checking for such posts or they are tagged in the photos. 

And if you tell those fans to stop and they will be like "whats your problem?" and then I am like"okay" cos it will not be good to start commotion on the Staff's IG so I ignore them:confused:

• Like 9

Hi everyone! After watching the latest unfoldings I feel like I'm watching a suspense romantic comedy. Whomever said that people should start writing a fanfic of our honeys should seriously take under consideration the following aspects (please bare with me, I promise I have a point and, if possible, don't start laughing! - I can barely contain myself):

1. If you want to start writing about our JongJoo, please write them a manhwa. We owe them that. And since @starfield said it so nice eariler, the MV submitterd by MBC for APAN is the mother of the BTS, where the W characters play the real life actors. Just when you think it can't go deeper down the rabbit whole when it comes to those two...oh well we've seen those 4 minutes for a few times now and we all know what I'm talking about. Seriously MBC, how many goodies are you holding back from us? Is it fair to play with our poor shipping hearts?!

2. If you decide to make a manhwa, the first episode should be called Playful Kiss: Love in Tokyo! Why? Because they both like to play, their kissing scenes are stellar and they are right now in Tokyo and this very thing has got us hyped ever since HHJ was spotted at the airport heading towards Tokyo.  

3. Get a good lawyer! Even though HHJ and LJS are amazing good people I'm not so sure that their agencies would be thrilled about someone writing sweet things about their personal lives, even though the writer is not associated with tabloids and writes nice stories about them.

On another note, I love how their staff always posts pictures and befriend each other - If I am correct, some of HHJ's staff are friends on social media with LJS's staff. Please correct me if I am wrong. If it's true, than that's so cool. It's like they can signal each other from afar. I sometimes wonder if there are some staff members here on this Soompi thread. If you are,or if you are visiting/reading from time to time, thank you so much for your IG, Weibo, SNS posts, there are days when your posts about our honeys make our day, so thank you for giving us hope and wind in our sails.  

In the end, I hope that their Tokyo visit will be a successful one (both professional and personal) and that they will come back home with beautiful memories.

@starfield I too was at the office when I read your post about KC playing LJS and OYJ playing HHJ and couldn't stop laughing. Thank God I have a good and understanding boss :)).

• Like 24

Actually I'm wondering why HHJ stylist must tag the hotel location..  A lot of people must know that she is her stylist,  and reveal where she stay at Tokyo would be a disadvantage to Hyo Joo..  Maybe HHJ stylist doesn't follow LJS stylist IG,  so she doesn't know if LJS stylist yesterday posting a photo about the hotel..  @lovely_skham : what's your opinion about this? 

• Like 11

Oh god, my poor heart.. Indeed, HHJ & LJS had turned so many shippers into a detective. How many people suddenly good at analyzing photos and facts right now? We could beat Shinichi Kudo. Haha..

Yesss.. Please don't do something silly, bombing the staff's IG or even dispatch with your comments. Unless you don't want to get some spoilers about our JongJoo from them anymore. Keep calm, friends.. Keep calm..

• Like 16

As fans new or old the level of respect one has for the stars they follow is crucial. Its very difficult for fans to witness certain acts who simply just want to know so they wouldn't even think to start writing on anyone thats closely affiliated to them IG regarding there whereabouts or anything that would pertain to shipping. Its different and expected to post on their own IG but to go to the level that some shippers have gone is extremely annoying and even upsetting. This is where social media has its down sides, it makes stars become more recluse and hesitant about posting. I hope that for anyone who has done so in the past to refrain from doing that at all. I encourage any IG owners of Jongjoo or HHJ/LJS fans to make themselves known that doing such acts is not putting forth a positive way to support them~ writing on their staffs IG. If you have a voice, Id say use it especially if its the intentions is to protect their privacy. Which is so rare now a days. :mellow:

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

I think JS is literally trolling me, posting at 3:42 am JST lol someone obviously had a good dinner tonight 

Caption: Good night 

Lol it's 3:42 am and the boy is still awake? Wonder what has he been up to all night long :lol:

It's like almost 2 a.m in my country as well and I'm still wide awake gluing my eyes to the computer 

• Like 17