[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

2 hours ago, lee-chan said:

https://mobiwritinger.com/tsuk51/status/779986  w002479751 169

hmps://mobile.twitter.com/jong suk51/status/779982320711282688

Twitter updates. Credit to owner. 

LJS in my country, i just realized that yesterday. (What world have i been hiding in) 

@fans123 i believe the manhwa is for the drama only. But wouldn't it be great if they get to actually serialized it into actual manhwa chapters? I wouldn't mind collecting it too, (since it's a hobby of mine as well)

Omg thank you for your reply, i thought I am the only one that likes to collect them and felt abit awkward when no one reply lol. Too bad the manhwa is only for this drama but i wouldn't mind getting the novel if the drama was based on it, provided if they willing to publish it International version. Novel would probably more complete story compare to drama. Im just guessing, it could be just screen writting.

• Like 10

Hello everyone! I'm actually not new here but this is gonna be my first time to post.

Idk if this is just a shipper thing and I'm just delusional that I tend to notice and find something different or things I think are suspicious even the smallest ones but have you noticed the difference how PMH used the hashtag for jongjoo and yeonjoo couple? It is a separate tag for yeonjoo and the word couple but in jongjoo it is combined in one hashtag. I find myself so funny right now because of this but yeah hardcore shipper here.

2016-09-25 21.15.022016-09-25 21.15.27

• Like 17

1 minute ago, potatohacker said:

Hello everyone! I'm actually not new here but this is gonna be my first time to post.

Idk if this is just a shipper thing and I'm just delusional that I tend to notice and find something different or things I think are suspicious even the smallest ones but have you noticed the difference how PMH used the hashtag for jongjoo and yeonjoo couple? It is a separate tag for yeonjoo and the word couple but in jongjoo it is combined in one hashtag. I find myself so funny right now because of this but yeah hardcore shipper here.

Hi there! Welcome!Actually I noticed this difference too. And when u click on #yeonjoo in instagram, apart from the 1st pic, the rest of the pictures are Cheol/Yeonjoo and Jong suk/ Hyo Joo. It is a coincidence that yeonjoo is also Hyo Joo's character in W. Maybe the person who uploaded the photos really wanted to differentiate between the 2, or it is just a typo error.... 

• Like 11

Currently I saw some fans account sharing the information about today FM... JS mention that this is the 1st time travelling after W ended and yesterday he woke up very later...after that he went out to travelling spot and have fun with friends...and recently his weight has gained up to 5 kg..and the MC also ask him about what manhwa character he would like to be? N he say he want to be the fisherman from One Piece manhwa(previously he has mentioned b4 in LeTv interview) *sorry I not so familiar with manhwa/comic character name..

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Currently I saw some fans account sharing the information about today FM... JS mention that this is the 1st time travelling after W ended and yesterday he woke up very later...after that he went out to travelling spot and have fun with friends...and recently his weight has gained up to 5 kg..and the MC also ask him about what manhwa character he would like to be? N he say he want to be the fisherman from One Piece manhwa(previously he has mentioned b4 in LeTv interview) *sorry I not so familiar with manhwa/comic character name..

@Loyal_ss520 think you are referring to Luffy from One Piece...:D

• Like 11

I really like this pic where you can see how Jong Suk's left leg is placed over to block the view of Hyo Joo's feet and previously other chingus mentioned he has deliberately sat 1 level up to place his left arm behind Hyo Joo..it just bring across a message to say "This girl is mine!" haha sorry for my delusion again :D 

• Like 11

Q. Won’t you ever fall in love for real with the actresses you acted with?
A. Although there would be moments when you get an illusion that you are falling in love, please try to think… You are surrounded by tens of staff, it is impossible. (Fan adds: He answered so seriously haha; yes, please don’t fall in love~)

(translation by hitoritabi on tumblr) 

hmmm... I don't know what to feel about his answer.. 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

Q. Won’t you ever fall in love for real with the actresses you acted with?
A. Although there would be moments when you get an illusion that you are falling in love, please try to think… You are surrounded by tens of staff, it is impossible. (Fan adds: He answered so seriously haha; yes, please don’t fall in love~)

(translation by hitoritabi on tumblr) 

hmmm... I don't know what to feel about his answer.. 

Yeah i saw this too on my twitter and i was like "ouch" especially the word "illusion" and like i had a flashbacks of all the BTS that they have  but heyy on a lighter note i'll just think he's protecting someone lol but still siggggh 

BUT I STILL SHIP OMG JONGJOO FOREVS HAHA

• Like 10

okay today FM was a heartbreaking one for me. If what the fan said was right, i seriously dont know what LJS mean by his answer ..

omg it hurts><someone please help!! sos !! <\3

SELF CALM EFFECT: wells, at least he is trying to protect his co stars. it probably helps to prevent rumors from flowing and attacking both of them●□●

• Like 8

I know that many of you will sad after read about the fans account stating that "it's impossible for JS to falling in love with an actress"

At first when I saw this, I also have the same reaction like u all...but that last for 5 min...after that I start thinking this ans is the best ans for him to respond to that question...as it's impossible for him to say "Yes, I'll" n this will cause trouble for him and also that actress(any actress that act with him) please remember that JS job is actor and he need act with many many actress..imagine if he say yes then it mean everytime he act he will fall in love... so don't get influence by his ans tonight...jz think it logically n u will understand him.... 

• Like 24