[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

3 hours ago, Cutejongjoo said:

Lastly, their 'body language' is something I notice a lot, LJS literally portray the 'bf goal' whenever he is with HHJ. The last BTS is the real GOLD, the way how he wipe her tears and brush her hair and hold on to her head is what A DONSAENG WOULD NOT DO TO A SUNBAE. Not what A BUSINESS PARTNER WOULD DO. Not to mention that they only get to know each other through W filming, doing these stuff is like a 5 years couple. I will be PATIENT for the announcement, I don't care how long it's going to take. My believe is HIGH. 

I WON'T GIVE UP UNTIL I CANNOT TASTE ANY SWEETNESS IN HONEY ANYMORE (which is impossible)

I know, right?!!! They are so lovely and loving together! It seems almost impossible that they are not together as a couple! If they are not there yet, they should reach that milestone soon. 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, May Low said:

And our Jong Suk being true to his feelings, he just responded back with endearing GPS stares, hugs and tears wiping gestures, this is undeniable chemistry, yes though e drama has ended I will still stick through to follow our honey couple!

Just wondering... the Chinese viewers call it GPS stares, because he zooms in on her? If so, that's so adorable. So every time he heads in to work for a scene with our dear HHJ, he just flies straight towards her. ~ so sweet~ :blush:Wearing his heart on his sleeve.

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, ares2ares said:

Just wondering... the Chinese viewers call it GPS stares, because he zooms in on her? If so, that's so adorable. So every time he heads in to work for a scene with our dear HHJ, he just flies straight towards her. ~ so sweet~ :blush:Wearing his heart on his sleeve.

@ares2ares haha yup because our jong suk eyes follow hyo joo whenever she goes..and if he did look at her..is like staring right through her..is that intense level lol...haha but we don't mind that though :D

• Like 17

I dunno where to start...I fall in love with jungjoo after accidantly click their photoshoot bts...and walllaa...the over the moon chemistry....than i started watching W on my local tv...and then minute i know am already sign up for this ship...who can deny their genuine chemistry off n on screen...gosh am so thankfull with all their bts...their bts the only thing keep me sane....after all heartbroken scene in W.....from their script reading who knows this two going so close with each other later...they look like professional actor n actress at script reading....n now they look like puppy n fluffy....throwing aegyo hereee n there....dating with ice cream bts is sooo sweet like they really enjoying their date....teasing each other like bf n gf...the last part of bts....when JS said he feel empty...am sobbing at the corner...i feel u son....huhuhu...but he doing great with consoling our HJ...wiping her tear...caresing her hair....embracing her...am sure HJ really crying a river that day...huhuhu....am so emotional....and am sure he still consoling her while taking group photo...with his hand interlace her and rubbing her hand...huaaaaaaaa.....am hoping for a married news...my honey couple please have my blessing....

• Like 20

@snowy21 

I think Hyo Joo is kind of melted after the kiss and want to lay on the bench lol, but unexpectedly Jong Suk grab and hug her. From what i saw it was Jong Suk who get up because he doesn't want to crush Hyo Joo (albeit reluctantly) or he just didn't want people to see him pin her to the bench lol. Like if he keeps hug her when her body is practically so close to the bench what kind of headline will it make the next day :phew:

And yes he clearly want a kiss, but Hyo Joo being shy didn't want him get his way easily:D

• Like 22

2 hours ago, snowy21 said:

yes.. let's analyse his hands lol..he is comforting HHJ :)

L5gPUjXLl53Tq.gifgiphy.gif

You know, if his hand got a little higher, it would be touching the lower part of her breast.... Stopping yourself from naughty ideas, huh, LJS? :DTrue, not the best time to make such an obvious move. (That is if you haven't made a move yet. But please move so really quickly, ok?) We shippers are hanging on for good news ~ahem~ announcement of your couple-hood.... (hopeful puppy eyes)

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, May Low said:

(deleted IG pic:

j0ngs2k IG picture of morning YJ wake up in Chul's arm on bed...)

caption: " This is when he was filming for the bed scene ~! His caption said "Isn't this a famous pose where you turn around and stare like this? ☺️ The day is long..." It's okay if w is over!! We can forever ship this jongjoo couple "

@May Low i don't believe LJS and HHJ never ever crossed their mind that how they wish that scene felt like "the morning after'" for Chul and YJ,,, (you know, 'after the Wedding night.')... white pillow, fluffy linen.. sleep on arm.. entwined fingers..so befitting. (btw, anyone can answer, did LJS ever filmed a bed scene like this before, or did HHJ ever? i can ask this here right, wont be ask to censor / delete this away right?)
its MBC's fault, i just want to blame someone... since now i know Writernim (the Real "DAD-Oh Seong moo" of W-drama) did include a Option 4. boy are we robbed of one. Girls, you read Ahpheng's strip? she was disappointed too. like us.

• Like 13

Sorry everyone for my slight mistake in translation about HHJ counting the number of kisses. @nayadono , you were right about how many kisses there were left. :)

Well, it's one full day after the finale...feels a little empty, but like all of you, I'm looking forward to good news from the 2 of them.

To tell you the truth, I'm one of those who do not think they were dating at any point of the drama. The chemistry was electric, the non-verbal language was there for all to see, but I believe they were still professional.

But it's different now. They do not need to be bound by rules of the drama. I hope they follow their heart and find their way to each other. If they looked right at home together in the drama, I can't imagine how much more comfortable they are in real life. Once again, all the best to them!

• Like 18

Hi everyone....i just login to this website after a year :sweatingbullets: and i log in just because i ship HHJ and LJS :wub: and i am so happy that there is a forum for this couple, thankyou everyone for the infos and photos and BTS!! I will try to read from the 1st page, my habit is always read from the last page lol. i wish the off screen couple rumour is true! #crossmafingers #noregret

• Like 15