-My attempt at an April Fool was a dismal failure.

-Eugene Jung GIFs, which include some actors/actresses who acted in supporting roles to Eugene Jung, can be found here.

-"Vagabond" was postponed, so now "Icy Ballerina and Idiot Angel" can dominate the May/June ratings!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

My attempt at an April Fool was a dismal failure.

I'm so glad that it's only your April Fool's joke. :blush:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

"Vagabond" was postponed, so now "Icy Ballerina and Idiot Angel" can dominate the May/June ratings!

Yeah, good news that I can focus on watching live broadcast of 'One and Only Love' and I can still watch live of 'Vagabond' later. :lol:

But bad news is that it will be postponed to September :unsure:, why it took so long ?, did anyone get injured from shooting ?  

• LOL 1

I guess the reason SBS is considering postpone of 'Vagabond' is that they may have lesson from 'Haechi' that it's not good if they have to rush shooting the action scene and risking actors to get injured.

(edited) I read another news said that SBS is now dealing with Netflix, so (if the deal is done) then 'Vagabond' has to be postponed schedule to be able to broadcast on both channel at the same time. But now it's not confirmed yet.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1314511wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-suzys-spy-drama-vagabond-delayed-to-september

I think SBS prefer to choose this postponement option, because they will have more time for shooting and they will get more money from licensing to Netflix, then no need to rush if 'Absolute boyfriend' is also ready for substitution. (I think that 'Hymn of Death' got additional budget from selling to Netflix, so SBS was able to extend shooting to 3 eps.)

The synopsis of 'Absolute Boyfriend'. 

The drama will be a romance revolving around a special effects artist whose heart has hardened due to past wounds, a humanoid robot designed to be her ideal type, and a top star.

If this drama eventually will replace 'Vagabond' then we will have a competition between

'Cold-hearted ballerina and an angel'    vs    'Cold-hearted make-up artist and a robot'.  :sweat_smile:

Now I really can't wait to see SHS and all the dance troupe in beautiful ballet dress like this. :relaxed:

(Re-post Kim Bo-mi's pic from 'One and Only Love' thread.)

VNbYytO.jpg

(edited) 

If you buy this set you can apply for SHS fan sign event.

(from BoH IG)

lqHxxwe.jpg

And wow...I love this package of 'Hymn of Death' blu-ray boxset.

AHgwKza.jpg

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, immorethant said:

The synopsis of 'Absolute Boyfriend'. 

The drama will be a romance revolving around a special effects artist whose heart has hardened due to past wounds, a humanoid robot designed to be her ideal type, and a top star.

Now I really can't wait to see SHS and all the dance troupe in beautiful ballet dress like this. :relaxed:

(Re-post Kim Bo-mi's pic from 'One and Only Love' thread.)

VNbYytO.jpg

(edited) 

If you buy this set you can apply for SHS fan sign event.

(from BoH IG)

lqHxxwe.jpg

I want to see Suzy parachuting out of a plane.

I watched a few episodes of Japanese version of "Absolute Boyfriend", but it was not good, so I stopped watching.

South Korea had two "robot love" dramas last summer, they should take a break for awhile.

SHS is too tall for ballet, the role should be a blind javelin thrower.

Ampoule serum is a very good gift idea, also.

• LOL 2

Yes ! finally someone spotted Yeon-Seo in Chuncheon  :love:

PqwvKwV.jpg

And also our angel Myung-Soo. 

Glad to see them in the same shooting scene.

9qAtr9O.jpg

original photos from https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/64445997.html?weibo_id=4357800274271015

Spoiler

tvetz50.jpg

sEwe52b.jpg

The location is 'Jade Garden Natural Arboretum (제이드가든 수목원)'

in Chuncheon city (춘천시) , Gangwon province (강원도)

https://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=1634478

Wow...I think it's a good place for a fantasy drama shooting.  :blush:

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Not sure if the dog house is the shooting prop, or it's just already there in the park.

But I wish she has a dog in this drama.  Can they recast doggu ? :rolleyes:

What if the angel takes the form of a seeing-eye dog, while on Earth, and SHS shares all her scenes with a dog?

• LOL 2

Annyeong haseyo :blush:

kfL1rUW.gif

21 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

What if the angel takes the form of a seeing-eye dog, while on Earth, and SHS shares all her scenes with a dog?

Oh, yes, I think it's possible as you mentioned because Yeon-Seo lost her sight. :w00t:  

Or maybe the archangel take the form of the dog without Dan and Yeon-Seo's knowing , to monitor both .

When he wants to talk to Dan then he will change his form to human. :lol:

Remark : The 'Jade garden' is also the shooting location for many dramas such as Love Rain, Full House 2, That Winter The Wind Blows, Moorim School.  

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/jade-garden/

Not sure it will be used regularly as Yeon-Seo's residence in 'One and Only Love' or just for any outside scene.

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Annyeong haseyo :blush:

kfL1rUW.gif

Oh, yes, I think it's possible as you mentioned because Yeon-Seo lost her sight. :w00t:  

Or maybe the archangel take the form of the dog without Dan and Yeon-Seo's knowing , to monitor both .

When he wants to talk to Dan then he will change his form to human. :lol:

Remark : The 'Jade garden' is also the shooting location for many dramas such as Love Rain, Full House 2, That Winter The Wind Blows, Moorim School.  

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/jade-garden/

Not sure it will be used regularly as Yeon-Seo's residence in 'One and Only Love' or just for any outside scene.

They could just replace L with a voice actor, who can voice the dog. Also the dog's name can be "Dan." Problem solved.

Moorim School is actually a really good place to go for Yeon-Seo to get her sight back, plus that would mean more scenes with Eugene Jung, since she is a professor at Moorim School!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2