[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Whirlwind Girl 2 旋风少女第二季

sugarplum892

Marathonerd All Subbed 16 episodes yesterday and I love it! Even though my heart is still broken for RB being killed off and FTH's downward spiral into obsession and possible turn to becoming a villain :tears:Patiently waiting till I get home to watch episode 17 & episode 18 RAW :)

P.S. The Ending Theme 'Just Friends' Really Really Gets My Feelz Goinng, Not To Mention Its Dep:bawling:ressing 

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, gaby81 said:

Marathonerd All Subbed 16 episodes yesterday and I love it! Even though my heart is still broken for RB being killed off and FTH's downward spiral into obsession and possible turn to becoming a villain :tears:Patiently waiting till I get home to watch episode 17 & episode 18 RAW :)

P.S. The Ending Theme 'Just Friends' Really Really Gets My Feelz Goinng, Not To Mention Its Dep:bawling:ressing 

Yeah, I really like that song by Chen Xiang too. I also like "Fall". To be honest, I dislike that they make FTH borderline obsession here. It's like no competition for me if I were BC I would definitely go for CA. I hope the redeem his role more because I'm sure he is a nice guy. I haven't watched part 1 so I think it's good because I have no connection to the character RB. I think CA is actually him, but written as a new person due to the change in cast. 

I am really enjoying this drama, however we are about to reach 20 episodes and BC still has no emotions for anyone!  Only 8 episodes left... not sure how i feel. None of the relationships have progressed at all after episode 13 when BC accepted that RB is not coming back.

I love this show, but I would hate it if some real romance doesn't happen until the last episode. There are 8 more episodes and I don't know how much more teasing I can take! If there's no kissing at all, I don't know if my heart can take it... :bawling: 

Side note I love that CA is showing more of his emotions! Loved it when he made the hand gestures after TH left haha. I watched both episodes live today, but I'm dying for subtitles. 

Spoiler

I found it hilarious that Song Bai won by a headbutt. XD It was great to see someone other than BC in the spotlight during fights. It was great to see her struggle because it reminds us that she isn't all that. I had a feeling that they would do a montage of the competitions if they wanted to show the national youth competition. But it hurts my heart that after all this time they're spending together, BC and CA endgame still seems so far away... 

1 hour ago, Annie Choice said:

I am really enjoying this drama, however we are about to reach 20 episodes and BC still has no emotions for anyone!  Only 8 episodes left... not sure how i feel. None of the relationships have progressed at all after episode 13 when BC accepted that RB is not coming back.

I think that little forehead kiss CA gave her a reaction of sorts, she was shocked and surprised by it, at least he let it be known that he likes her and doesn't actively go to all aggressive like and make her like him like TH, he's like RB in that way. Well all know she doesn't like TH as a man but you know with BC she was flip flop between CY & BC at the end, she hides her true feelings until she's totally sure of it herself and I think she's into CA and just doesn't know it :wub:

8 minutes ago, ridingtherush said:

I love this show, but I would hate it if some real romance doesn't happen until the last episode. There are 8 more episodes and I don't know how much more teasing I can take! If there's no kissing at all, I don't know if my heart can take it... :bawling: 

Side note I love that CA is showing more of his emotions! Loved it when he made the hand gestures after TH left haha. I watched both episodes live today, but I'm dying for subtitles. 

Reveal hidden contents

I found it hilarious that Song Bai won by a headbutt. XD It was great to see someone other than BC in the spotlight during fights. It was great to see her struggle because it reminds us that she isn't all that. I had a feeling that they would do a montage of the competitions if they wanted to show the national youth competition. But it hurts my heart that after all this time they're spending together, BC and CA endgame still seems so far away... 

I know right! I've been waiting for the romance between BC & CA :( Every Time I see poor CA's reactions for BC and especially when TH makes it known to CA that he and BC are dating, that face though :bawling: 

p.S Wher'd you see it at the new episodes RAW today?

25 minutes ago, gaby81 said:

I know right! I've been waiting for the romance between BC & CA :( Every Time I see poor CA's reactions for BC and especially when TH makes it known to CA that he and BC are dating, that face though :bawling: 

p.S Wher'd you see it at the new episodes RAW today?

My parents have a Chinese streaming box so it has the Hunan TV channel. I'm Chinese, but I can't understand Mandarin and can't read Chinese. This is definitely a time I wish that I could!

13 minutes ago, ridingtherush said:

My parents have a Chinese streaming box so it has the Hunan TV channel. I'm Chinese, but I can't understand Mandarin and can't read Chinese. This is definitely a time I wish that I could!

Oh my gosh I forgot at you had streaming box, lucky you :'(

33 minutes ago, ridingtherush said:

Haha yeah it is pretty good to get to watch the episodes live. YoYo uploaded Episode 19 so you better go watch it now! XD

Thank you very much! It's Safer and better if you Send me the link to this. It'll make the moderators happy :)

CA sure does have some RB traits though, he doesn't feel the need to tell all he does and tries to do for her unlike TH who is sneaky as heck and does some twisted things to keep her safe and for her stay with him. I really dislike the fact that she stuck to pretending to be his gf, I'd dump him. Once he was 'Healed' She's hurting CA who clearly done told her his feelings and all. I hope they do something to where he gets tired of BC and goes off back to his American Hall and hopefully that will wake her up. Which I think he does as we see CA in blue fighting gear and TH in Red. I think it's being setup to a possible season 3. But also from the preview seems like she wants to break it off with TH but he is not having it. Still waiting for the subs though. CA & BC Fighting! :)

The thing I hate the most about TH is he's not a man of his word. Like what he said at the end of episode 20, even after 3 months, he'll still be waiting for her instead of what he promised. I'm soooo pissed off by his creepy obsession. Man he's an example of a guy who can't take hints. Also, I'm loving An Yue Xi's acting. While her face is very girl next door-ish, she doesn't fail to impress me with her fight scenes. She's also very expressive. I really hope she gets more lead roles in the future. China needs more pretty actresses who could actually act like her. I'm a bit upset with the flow of the drama. Like someone mentioned above, BC isn't showing any interest to either guy so far. Well, she's clearly showing disinterest toward TH and more respect toward CA. But respect isn't enough, I want her to be more responsive with her feelings. Only 8 episodes left :(

5 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Well we can't expect BC to show feelings too early. At least not until the last episode like in season 1 xD

Thats true! That really got me mad like seriously the last freaking episode  :angry:

lets hope he doesn't magically died and or flat out leaves her behind for so so estupid :sweatingbullets:

Just curious, but what's the chance this show will get a third season? I would rather want a good season 2 ending and no season 3 then a bad season 2 ending and a season 3. This is because people keep saying that JCW may not be able to come back because of the no Korean actors thing going on in China or that he'll enlist in the military. And apparently YY coming back isn't too likely either because he's too big and would want a lot of money. I would hate if season 2 ended with BC and CA getting together at the last minute. I want to see some development. :( Or a really shitty ending would be RB is alive and this whole season goes down the drain. I probably wouldn't watch a third season if there's no JCW....

On to lighter topics, if CA/BC does happen, will they actually kiss on scene lol? If they don't then I will be mad because come on this isn't a show for 10 year olds... Well sometimes it does seem that way... Come on why build up all this romance if there's no kissing?

7 minutes ago, ridingtherush said:

Just curious, but what's the chance this show will get a third season? I would rather want a good season 2 ending and no season 3 then a bad season 2 ending and a season 3. This is because people keep saying that JCW may not be able to come back because of the no Korean actors thing going on in China or that he'll enlist in the military. And apparently YY coming back isn't too likely either because he's too big and would want a lot of money. I would hate if season 2 ended with BC and CA getting together at the last minute. I want to see some development. :( Or a really shitty ending would be RB is alive and this whole season goes down the drain. I probably wouldn't watch a third season if there's no JCW....

On to lighter topics, if CA/BC does happen, will they actually kiss on scene lol? If they don't then I will be mad because come on this isn't a show for 10 year olds... Well sometimes it does seem that way... Come on why build up all this romance if there's no kissing?

CA did kiss twice on the forehead that's counts :) where as TH hasn't even kissed her yet and he is dating her. 

Im really hoping for a third season as this season the romance is at an snails pace..but if they don't go with a season 3 lest just hope CA & BC do start dating at episode 21 end. I seen a clip of CA romancing BC With an elaborate rose petal heart on the ground with candles and a big screen so looks like our guy is going to go for it and fight for his love :heart:

Yeah I can't wait to see them kiss, tbh. It's not like I actually want to see it but more like I want to see how realistic the drama gonna be. They can't just make us watch two people falling in love without doing anything together. Maybe one ending kiss is good enough, better than nothing. The romance is saved by JCW, tbh. An Yue Xi seems like she's not experienced playing a romantic person yet or it could be her character.

I just watched the last four episodes subbed and lets just say it was an emotional roller coaster... 

Spoiler

I hate how there wasn't a scene with BC reacting to CA's confession! They should have shown her running away with saying nothing or at least some kind of response... Ting Hao is making me mad. He just never learns! He is such a liar because he will continue to pester BC after the 3 months. If he truly cared for her, he would stop and honor his promise. But no he is obsessive and selfish! And don't get me started on the London competition situation... HOW DARE HE SABOTAGE BC! He tried stopping her from completing her dreams. He really doesn't think about what BC wants! I hated the moments when the writers were trying to make him likable by making him find the will. But every time you think he's getting better, he shows that he's still the same old obsessive guy. With the Feng Yun situation and them wanting to merge Feng Yun with TH's hall, it looks like bad TH has a good chance of happening. I hope he does willingly side with Feng Yun so that BC finds out that they are hurting CA and gets mad at TH. BC won't be able to stand TH's behavior forever so I hope we get a scene where she explodes at him. That would be awesome, but some may say it's out of character. Screw that, he's pissing me off so much. 

I really didn't like the way BC got her. It seems so unrealistic that they got lost, had no phone service, and a bunch of mean guys were near by. ALL WHILE TRYING TO FIND AN ICE CREAM SHOP?! What luck.. 

Just needed to vent about this show haha. I'm getting too into it haha. I'm sad that it's ending in two weeks. :( This show sure takes you on a roller coaster. P.S. there need's to be more CA! Episode 19 and especially 20 didn't have a lot of CA and focused more on TH. 

Edit: Just remembered what's up with the line about BC possibly having a brother? People who have read the books/know the story, is this brought up in the books? Or is it just a throwaway line? 

3 hours ago, minshinlover said:

Yeah I can't wait to see them kiss, tbh. It's not like I actually want to see it but more like I want to see how realistic the drama gonna be. They can't just make us watch two people falling in love without doing anything together. Maybe one ending kiss is good enough, better than nothing. The romance is saved by JCW, tbh. An Yue Xi seems like she's not experienced playing a romantic person yet or it could be her character.

Haha didn't that happen in season 1 with RB and BC? Season 1 showed that they had no problems giving an unsatisfying ending...

1 hour ago, ridingtherush said:

I just watched the last four episodes subbed and lets just say it was an emotional roller coaster... 

Hide contents

I hate how there wasn't a scene with BC reacting to CA's confession! They should have shown her running away with saying nothing or at least some kind of response... Ting Hao is making me mad. He just never learns! He is such a liar because he will continue to pester BC after the 3 months. If he truly cared for her, he would stop and honor his promise. But no he is obsessive and selfish! And don't get me started on the London competition situation... HOW DARE HE SABOTAGE BC! He tried stopping her from completing her dreams. He really doesn't think about what BC wants! I hated the moments when the writers were trying to make him likable by making him find the will. But every time you think he's getting better, he shows that he's still the same old obsessive guy. With the Feng Yun situation and them wanting to merge Feng Yun with TH's hall, it looks like bad TH has a good chance of happening. I hope he does willingly side with Feng Yun so that BC finds out that they are hurting CA and gets mad at TH. BC won't be able to stand TH's behavior forever so I hope we get a scene where she explodes at him. That would be awesome, but some may say it's out of character. Screw that, he's pissing me off so much. 

I really didn't like the way BC got her. It seems so unrealistic that they got lost, had no phone service, and a bunch of mean guys were near by. ALL WHILE TRYING TO FIND AN ICE CREAM SHOP?! What luck.. 

Just needed to vent about this show haha. I'm getting too into it haha. I'm sad that it's ending in two weeks. :( This show sure takes you on a roller coaster. P.S. there need's to be more CA! Episode 19 and especially 20 didn't have a lot of CA and focused more on TH. 

Edit: Just remembered what's up with the line about BC possibly having a brother? People who have read the books/know the story, is this brought up in the books? Or is it just a throwaway line? 

Haha didn't that happen in season 1 with RB and BC? Season 1 showed that they had no problems giving an unsatisfying ending...

omgosh omgosh I love your post! I actually watched it live because I was too into the show. I'm too emotionally invested in this drama by this point. I didn't watch Part 1, tbh. I heard about its success but I couldn't come to watch it due to the main girl's image. But I got into this by chance because I didn't have anything good to watch atm. I love Zhao liying from JOF so I started Zhu Xian but it is disappointing me so badly so far. So glad I got into this. A lot of people still complain about the change in casts but I just treat them as two separate dramas. I'm not gonna judge since I haven't watched part 1 but I still think I like part 2 because of more development between the BC and CA compared to BC and RB. I really love CA's character. He's not the typical cold guy, but he has a backstory and character development. I like the fact that he's true to himself and speaks his mind (but in a way that doesn't force his opinions on others coughs TH coughs) TH, on the other hand, is just a straight up creep. Tbh, I understand he loves BC but that doesn't justify for his actions. I'm really wondering whether the was any reason from part 1 that showed why he likes her that badly. Yes, there could be no reason to love but I'd see it more as an obsession/infatuation, whereas love has more foundation to it. Like with CA, we get why he loves BC. She's the only one who believed in him, helped him, initiated to bring him back when no one did. He used to be a lone wolf until she came into his life; they spent time alone together and he kept finding himself having to help her. Hence, as time goes on he has unconsciously invested in her as a mentor. She also changed the way he viewed martial arts -- that is, not to be the best but to be the best one can be. 

I agree with you about how unrealistic that scene was. They went out without bags, what kind of girls go out at night without phones and bags?! Lost signal, got lost, and how TH and CA actually waited for them outside together and got worried real quickly knowing these girls know how to fight. I also found it unrealistic and upsetting how they made BC's friend so weak. How could she not be able to fight back a little?! 

Btw, gotta rant a little about those awkward scenes where TH provoked CA by being intimate with BC. It was funny yes but really out of character for CA. 

Oh lastly, I also hate the fact that they don't show BC's reaction to CA's confession. WHy?! So what happened after all the things he confessed to her? Did she also stared into space and just not say anything? I know it would be awkward for her to say no or something but at least, it means there's an answer to it. Urghhhh...Gosh I need moreee of BC and CA.

Archived